It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this video gives a good account to why i can't stand israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
i'm sick of israel's hold on my country and I want them to stop it now!!!!!!
this video will give you a very good understanding of this issue....

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
bumping this post up

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I am at work now so I can't watch it but I will check it out later tonight when I get home.
After I watch I'll leave you another comment.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

cool, this is a video that i haven't seen before, but it is incredible, i'm still watching it now....

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
omg!!! one of collin powel's staff members is talking about the iraq thing and he is saying things i've never heard before...he is the one who constructed the presentation for colin powell to present to the un for the war.....

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yeap, for gods (supposedly) chosen people they sure have alot to answer for...
Anyone who even looks into the assault on the liberty will soon get a picture of how much they (Israel) control the USA.

Hadn't seen this one though, nice find OP.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller
Yeap, for gods (supposedly) chosen people they sure have alot to answer for...
Anyone who even looks into the assault on the liberty will soon get a picture of how much they (Israel) control the USA.

Hadn't seen this one though, nice find OP.

thanks, these guys have presented this even better than the defamation video.....these guys say it like it is, my jaw is dropping

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I watched the first two minutes of the video and was told that the reason the US is worried about Iran getting nuclear weapons is because of the Israeli lobby.

Sorry, but I'd be worried about Ahmadinejad with Nuclear weapons even if Israel didn't exist. I'm reasonably sure he'd find other countries willing to buy them. Besides, Israel is only the Little Satan. The US is the Great Satan, and if he didn't have Israel to fire nukes at, what might his next target be?

If there are better arguments later in the video, please let me know. So far, it seems to be a little below par.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I watched the first two minutes of the video and was told that the reason the US is worried about Iran getting nuclear weapons is because of the Israeli lobby.

Sorry, but I'd be worried about Ahmadinejad with Nuclear weapons even if Israel didn't exist. I'm reasonably sure he'd find other countries willing to buy them. Besides, Israel is only the Little Satan. The US is the Great Satan, and if he didn't have Israel to fire nukes at, what might his next target be?

If there are better arguments later in the video, please let me know. So far, it seems to be a little below par.

oh, it has way better arguments
watch the whole thing i dare you......

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Nice video....the last few minutes are alarming though.

Iran is not a threat. Just like how Iraq was once a "threat". Personally, I'm worried about the people on the ground more than anything else in this 'game'. We are talking about LIVES here. Going into a war with Iran JUST because they seem 'threatening'? I mean isn't the U.S viewed as a force much more threatening to them? And I'd bet the Iranians are not so dumb as to actually instigate anything as well.

It's actually kind of sad to see civilians & leaders sitting in the comforts of their own home warmongering when the ones who truly pay the price are the people that would be dragged to fight in this war.

Please, we've seen enough bloodshed in the Middle East on all sides. Too much.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
patternfinder,

I've now watched the first two parts of it, and I can see that its going in a slightly different direction. So far I've seen that 1.) We're facing impending defeat in Iraq (2006). 2.) One good thing about the Walt/Mearsheimer article is that we can talk about Jews now . 3.) Evengelicals are "selling out" by supporting Israel. 4.) A Representative lost a re-election bid because he was portrayed as too lenient toward Arab countries. 5.) The Israeli lobby pushes for its own interests. That's it.

SCARBOROUGH: All right, thank you. I want to bring in Alan Dershowitz. He’s author of “Preemption, a Knife that Cuts Both Ways,” a man who was accused of being an apologist for Israel in the Harvard paper. Professor, we have a long debate on whether to bring David Duke on this show or not. We decided at the end to bring him on and let him air his views because unfortunately too many Americans have been whispering this for years, in emails and letters to their representatives or members of the media, but today the whispers became a roar with this Harvard report. What is going on?

ALAN DERSHOWITZ, HARVARD LAW PROFESSOR: Well, first of all, it’s not a Harvard report. It’s a report by one uninformed dean at Harvard who was way out of the loop and his article is full of mistakes. It’s going to be rebutted and responded to, but I never thought I would live to see the day when a Harvard dean would essentially copy from the David Duke Web site. And if you look at the report, it’s 80 pages, there is not a paragraph that is original in it. Every paragraph virtually is copied from a neo-Nazi Web site, from a radical Islamic Web site, from David Duke’s Web site. You see parallel citations, parallel arguments. They come from Web sites such as nukeisrael.com, which is a neo Nazi Web site. It’s shocking that a dean at Harvard Kennedy School would publish something with no originality, which just basically parallels and copies the kind of hate speech that one sees on the Internet.

SCARBOROUGH: But, professor, I understand it’s one dean at Harvard right now and that dean should be fired. But at the same time, you and I have both seen over the past three years on elite campuses, not only in Europe, but also across America, this growing anti-Semitism. You’ve seen it on colleges, whether it’s an ivy league or whether it’s at Cal-Berkeley. What’s going on there and why does it seem that more and more people are comfortable about not whispering about anti-Semitism but actually professors going in the classrooms and filling our students with this type of hate speech?

DERSHOWITZ: Well, I just came back from a tour of European campuses. I was at Oxford and London and Lidon and Brussels. And there you see kind of overt anti-Israel, anti-Zionists and even sometimes anti-Semitic speech. In the United States, I think it’s much more much cautious and much more careful. But this kind of bigotry that appears in this Harvard report was more extreme than anything I saw in Europe. For example, this professor says that Israeli citizenship is based on blood. That comes directly from neo-Nazi Web sites. There is of course no truth to it.

Twenty five percent of Israeli citizens are not even Jewish. Anybody can become an Israeli citizen if you qualify. Religion is not a criterion for citizenship. These ignoramuses who published this piece confuse Israel’s law of return, which is an immigration policy with Israel’s law of citizenship, which is totally not based on religion or race or nationality. It’s based on obviously the same criteria that America bases its citizenship on. But there are more non-Jewish citizens in Israel than there are Jewish citizens, for example for example, of the United States. And Jordan doesn’t have a Jewish citizen by law. And when he was asked why he didn’t mention Jordan, he said, we’re not talking about Jordan, we’re talking about Israel. It’s just bigotry at its worse and then he says that nobody wants to debate the issue. I’ve challenged them to debate this issue at Harvard and they’ve come back with a weasel response, well, under the right circumstances.

SCARBOROUGH: Well, professor.

DERSHOWITZ: If we got the right moderator. Debate me. Justify your charges. This is a university. I predict they will refuse to debate.

SCARBOROUGH: Professor, we asked them to come on this show. We asked them to debate you. We asked them to debate me. We said we would go on with them one-on-one. They refused to come on this show.

DERSHOWITZ: Because they know they’re wrong and they know it’s hate speech. They know it’s anti-Semitism and they know that this is going to feed hate Web sites across the world.

I found other sources equally critical. If that's what the video is based on, I'll have to try somewhere else. Thanks though, for letting me see it.

Charles1952

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
you may have to watch it again and see if you get more out of it, because i sure did....of course, it's like anything else, you kind of miss things until you've gained a bit more knowledge of other subjects, then you tend to pick more up......

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
A very interesting and valuable documentary. Somthing I have been discussing here for a long time is that Israel is a strategical liability in regards to the US and US National interests where the overiding concern (or the overiding concern should be) is the maintanence of stability in the Middle East, US global-leadership and image and the free flow of oil.

The relationship the US shares with Israel has brought US interests into dire straits especially if we look at the coallition during the first Iraq war where Arab and Pakistani troops were involved. Israels desire to enter the war due to SCUD missiles launched into Israel by Iraq threatened to break up this coallition and in extension destroy the Arab and international legitimacy the war managed to conceive. The US had to pay vast sums of aid (i.e. money) in order to keep Israel out.

Now Israels hold on the occupied territories and their intransigence (and there is intransigence, Israel supporters can deny it all they want but Bibi's commitment to a peace settlement is a joke and every sane person understands this) has seriously effected US image and Arab sentiment towards the US. The fact that the US abonded an even handed approach taken on by the administrations of presidents such as Eisenhower and Bush Snr towards the Israel-Arab and Israel-Palestine conflict has seriously jepordized US interests. It is a major generator of anti-Americanism and in extension anti-US terrorism. If the governments overidning objective is to keep its citizens secure than this must be adressed. A discussion on US interests can not ignore the Israel-Arab conflict. It is in the US interest to achieve a just peace-settlement based on a two state sollution and it must take a critical and even handed approach when adressing the issue.

Pro-Israeli supporters can deny it all they want, but if you take the pros and cons of the US blind support for Israel than you will see the cons far outweigh the pros (honestly I can think of only two pros).

It is undeniable that aspects of the US political system have been hijacked by the Israel Lobby and AIPAC and have been held hostage to both internal Israeli politics and the Jewish self identity. This political hijacking is both detremental to US interests and Israeli interests. You can't deny AIPACs prevelance in US politics (it is the biggest lobby in front of the Cuban and Greek lobbys). It is both detremental to functional democracy and it is also a disgcrace.
edit on 3-10-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The segment where pastor John Hagee says his piece, behind him a background of stuffed African animal heads mounted on the wall - as Ace Ventura would have said: "What a lovely room of death."

ASH : "We better look inside his head."
Ash punches three buttons. An X-ray image appears. A color depiction of Kane's head and upper torso. The Alien is clearly visible. A maze of complicated biology. Kane's jaws are forced open. The creature has extruded a long tube down his mouth and throat. The appendage ending at the base of the esophagus.
BRETT: "It's got something down his goddamn throat."
ASH: "That must be how it's getting oxygen to him."
RIPLEY: "It doesn't make sense.It paralyzes him, puts him into a coma, then keeps him alive." PARKER: "Let's kill it.We can't leave the damn thing on him.
ASH: "I don't know.At the moment the Creature is keeping him alive. If we remove it we might terminate Kane...
DALLAS: "I don't think so. Let's take the chance and cut it off him."
ASH: "You'll take the responsibility."
DALLAS: "That's right."
Slips into surgical gloves. Presses a switch, Kane slides back out of the booth.
DALLAS: "Give me the knife."
Ripley takes a surgical laser blade from the case. Carefully passes it to Dallas. He manipulates the knife until he has a comfortable grip. Flicks a small button with his thumb. The blade begins to hum. Dallas advances on Kane's prostrate form. Touches the scalpel to the Creature. The electronic blade slices effortlessly downward. Suddenly a urine-like fluid begins to drip from the wound.
DALLAS: "Starting to bleed."
The liquid flows onto the bedding next to Kane's head. Starts to hiss. Smoke curls up from the stain. Next the yellow fluid eats a hole through the bunk bed. Then drips onto the deck below. Metal bubbling and sizzling. More smoke rising, sending the crew into a coughing jag. The crew jostle their way out of the cabin. Huddle in the passageway outside, still coughing. Dallas frantically applies pressure to the wound. In the process, smoke of the fluid gets on Dallas's gloves. They begin to smoke. Dallas leaps back, pulls them off. Then runs out into the corridor. INT. PASSAGEWAY OUTSIDE INFIRMARY
BRETT: "#.It's going to eat through the decks and go out the hull..."
He starts to run for the companionway. INT. PASSAGEWAY - "B" DECK Dallas wrenches an emergency lamp from a socket. Hurls himself down a companionway. The others follow.
DALLAS: "There. A droplet of fluid is sizzling on the ceiling bulkhead. It oozes down. Drips to the deck. Continues to bubble. Then goes through the bulkhead.
ASH: "What can we put under it. Ripley and Parker charge down the companionway below. INT. SECOND LEVEL - "C" DECK Ripley and Parker move cautiously down the passageway. Look up to the ceiling bulkhead.
PARKER: "Don't get under it.
INT. PASSAGEWAY - "B" DECK Dallas, Brett and Ash crouch by the spot where the acid sizzles. Ash fishes a pen out of his pocket. Probes the hole in the deck.
ASH: "It's stopped penetrating. Ripley comes charging back up.
RIPLEY: "What's happening?"
ASH: "I think it's lost steam. No longer active."
Ripley checks the opening. Ash straightens up. Starts to put the pen back in his pocket. Changes his mind and stands holding it by the end.
ASH: "I've never seen anything like that, except molecular acid..."
BRETT: "This thing uses it for blood."
ASH: "It's the asbestos that stopped it, otherwise it would have gone straight through.

DALLAS: "Wonderful defense mechanism. You don't dare kill it.

Alien excerpt.

top topics

join