It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatwa to Kill Every Israeli in Egypt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I found this video rather disturbing, being somewhat neutral in the whole Palestine/Israel subject, i dont think this is gonna be helpfull to Palestine or Egypt. Do we have another Iran in the making here ? Thoughts

edit on 30-9-2011 by Thetawave because: . typo

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I love fatwa's. So much more melodramatic than boycotts.

In fact, I'm calling for a fatwa against boycotts right now.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
does anyone know who the guy is making the speach?

plenty of people spout rubbish daily on TV and nothing more comes of it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

yeah it's Dr Salah Sultan quick search on him and i found this so he's not exactly some lone nutjob hiding in a cave.

Dr. Salah serves as the Shariah Consultant for the High Council for Islamic Affairs in the Kingdom of Bahrain. He is also a professor at Khaleej University and Makkah Open University, and still holds his position as A Professor in Cairo University, College of Sciences. Dr. Salah is Also the Founder and President of The American Center for Islamic Research.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think this thread would only get attention is if America or the Uk had threatened muslim tourists who support the Caliphate and Sharia with death.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Now, i accept the fact that fanatical nut-jobs are present in any religion. Actually they are present in every defined group of people that is large enough. We all have IFF mechanism built in,and in some individuals it is too influential and shortens out other brain functions.
But the rest of the group is responsible for reacting to this. I mean, where is the boo by moderates?
The issue is not Islam,as i said -bigots are wide spread. The issue is that Muslim elites feed those bigots and let them into mainstream because of all the political reasons and it will backfire. It already happened once in Islamic world that was a beacon of culture and science. Since then it is in backyard of the world. Trying to fix it and retain former glory by growing the influence of the same bigots who drove it in the dust in the first place is stupid.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I love fatwa's. So much more melodramatic than boycotts.

In fact, I'm calling for a fatwa against boycotts right now.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Oh, that sounds like a real religious leader there that is so spiritual that he's really earned his authority.

Oh yeah.
Why do people consider such violent rhetoric at all?

new topics

top topics

join