It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest News On Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Latest News On Libya

Khamis Gaddafi, was said to of been killed by the rebels 3 times so far, but as usual the rebels lied again, as video comes out of him in Sirte organizing his troops yesterday, the rebels claimed they captured Moussa Ibrahim the Libyan spokesmen yesterday, and then he speaks to Syrian TV by phone, to say its all lies....its getting really embarrassing now in Libya, you can't believe a word from any of these rebels any more.

Its not going to plan for NATO in LIbya.

Anyway, here's a few updates on the Libya situation for those interested.

NATO doing more damage then good

Talks about how the rebels and NATO are losing this battle for Libya

US troops on the ground

Khamis Gaddafi talking to his troops in Sirte

No NATO success without Al Jazeera.

The Rebel commander gets killed in this video.

NATO crimes

Information Bureau of the Libyan

Thursday, 29.09.2011 - 01:46 Sabha: The city of Sabha is under the control of the Libyan Jamahiriya. It is confirmed that the situation in Sabha is so strong for the Jamahiriya, that the LDF (Libyan Defence Forces) were able to send troops to other battlefields in Libya.

Zawiya: Green Resistance Zawiya captured a large supply of weapons, which moved to Tripoli. Very large stock recaptured [??]. The defeat of the rebels in Sirte agency confirms Mukawama

Thursday, 29.09.2011 - 13:17 Today, at approximately 5:00 am, a few mobile unit teams of Jamahiriya fighters, under the command of of Khamis al-Gaddafi, son of Muammar al-Gaddafi, entered Tripoli, the capital of Libya, on a special mission. The immediately destroyed the checkpoints that controlled entrance to the city center. Then, Khamis al-Gaddafi, raised the Green Flag of the Libyan Jamahiriya over the building that houses the headquarters of the CIA in Tripoli. This information comes from a source in the Russian intelligence agencies that are responsible for monitoring the situation in Libya.

Source

Here is a great news piece from the voltairenet by Thierry Meyssan, its a must read, and connects the dots to the rebels, and the Al-Jazeera connection, i don't have anymore time to explain more at this time, but its a great read.

Wadah Khanfar Al Jazeera

edit on 30-9-2011 by TheMaverick because: Changed title

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

That dude in the first video had some serious balls.

There will be a new Government that will not necessarily be more democratic or more humane, but will be an Allie...or I would say in fact a proxy, a client, perhaps a puppet of Western powers.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
Source

Does this kind of thing pass for a credible source these days?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Incase it hasn't grasped your attention, were on a alternative(adjective) news forum, and that is exactly what this is, and i never ever said it to be credible, just like i wouldn't if i was to post western news sources.

Why were on the subject of credible, what your credible source for news, as i've yet to find one ?

And do you have anything constructive/objective views to add, or just trolling tonight ?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

The more they talk the more they lie. They NWO crowd are nothng but cowards. The NWO crowd are ruthless bloodthristy criminals. We know who you are. We know what you have done. Your time has come.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Whats the music on that last video.

Very sad that video.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
reply to post by Soshh

Incase it hasn't grasped your attention, were on a alternative(adjective) news forum, and that is exactly what this is, and i never ever said it to be credible, just like i wouldn't if i was to post western news sources.

I don't understand how any impartial observer could present information as being the "latest news" if they wouldn't be prepared to at least describe it as being credible. Do you believe that the "alternative" tag gives you a free pass to post any old nonsense that takes your fancy without having to consider whether or not it is actually a load of complete and utter bollocks?

Why were on the subject of credible, what your credible source for news, as i've yet to find one ?

Trusted human sources. As someone who has supposedly spent 9 months working in Libya, you would surely have people in the country that you could contact for information of some value. I've lived there myself and I do, but it isn't difficult to get in touch with people in Libya at the moment, acquire 'credible sources' and information of infinitely greater validity than anything to be found on Mathaba.net or Youtube.

And do you have anything constructive/objective views to add, or just trolling tonight ?

I am being constructive and I reckon that "objective view" is a contradiction in terms. I would add that the whole Libya situation is a waste of our time and resources and is not a lot more than international posturing. It is a halfway-useful exercise at the very least.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Gaddaffi has the right according to the 'Torah" to become a Jew, by virue of his parentage...he may take this option and find refuge in Israel as many former soviet Jews have.
He then could theoretically become the new leader of Hamas, as he would qualify being an Arab .
MMM is this his intent?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by TheMaverick

Kind of odd, hard to find anything on Dr Moussa Ibrahim...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

I'm not here to push or convince anyone of anything, i post what i find, and let you make up your own mind.

As for knowing people in Libya, well they either left years ago to work elsewere, or left when when the revolution started, so no, i don't know anyone left in the Libya, who i can just call (Like you claim you can) even though most western media are finding it hard to contact people in the country with the limited satellite coverage , but you don't seem to have a problem?

And i stand by what i said, no news source is wholly credible, you have to get news from both sides, and come to your own conclusion, well that's at least how i see it. (Hence the reason i posted a link to Mathaba.net), its up to you how you want to interpret what you read, whats the point of posting news from western media all the time, don't you like to get the story from the otherside aswell ?

I'm not here to argue with you, and you don't have to read my threads, so when you see my name as the thread maker, just skip past it, as it clearly irritates you.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dl2one

Here a few of the claims by the rebels of the capture of Moussa Ibrahim, which turn out to be a lie by the rebels.

Libya casts doubts on ibrahim capture

Gadhafi regime spokesman captured

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Heres a good video showing all the NATO leaflets dropped so far in Libya.

top topics

join