It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin Judge: No Right to Decide What to Eat Without Permission from State

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Only in America can this happen. It is a joke.

But then again, they have been telling you what you can and can not eat for ever, by way of commercials and media. Now it coming from a Judge, people get all annoyed.

Did this judge tell Dahmer what to eat....I think he ignored him!! Wisconsin's favorite son.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectbane
Did this judge tell Dahmer what to eat....I think he ignored him!! Wisconsin's favorite son.

I can tell you as a Wisconsinite, very soon the only thing we will be able to legally consume is BEER. It is the holy brine of the gods here and if you think even for one second of uttering even one word against beer, the tavern league will come to your home in the middle of the night, stuff you in a duffle bag and you will never be seen or heard from again.
edit on 10/1/2011 by shockedonlooker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by CarpenterMatt

We've had more experience with it than the Australians, and have your little problem already solved. Send in twenty bazillion letters a day if you'd like. We'll simply hire more and more people to do the mind-numbing work of sending you a form letter, and raise your taxes to pay for them. Government gets bigger, and you get smaller.

Been there, done that.

If that is true, then BUGGER!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Fu#* em' , just ignore their stupid rules and when they mess with you kIll em'. Nobody is going to tell me i cant drink raw milk, i dont even drink it, its just the principle. I will kill for my freedom.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by youareblind

Fu#* em' , just ignore their stupid rules and when they mess with you kIll em'. Nobody is going to tell me i cant drink raw milk, i dont even drink it, its just the principle. I will kill for my freedom.

People have been killing for Freedom for hundreds of years. That attitude has gotten humanity nowhere except a repeat of the same cycle of vengeance.

The day we all figure out that Violence isn't the answer; perhaps that will be the day humanity evolves into a better species that live in harmony with all.

That said,

The only thing I can think of to defeat the empire of lies and their gmos is to keep on spreading awareness and to stop feeding the system that is killing you. You ignore the system, they will collapse. The system is as strong as long as people remain feeding it.

edit on 1-10-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

What the hell is wrong with these judges? I mean, way to just throw out any actual laws that we have and make it up as you go along.

This judge needs to be removed.

~Keeper

I completely agree with you, but actually he could do with being abducted, starved and only given the option of drinking milk from a cows tit until he changes his mind...
what an idiot! He should be embarrassed and ashamed for even opening his mouth.
pfffttt!
edit on 1-10-2011 by AussieAmandaC because: cause

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join