It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native American Hopi Prophecy: AMERICA IS DYING - Cancerous USA Soon Removed From Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

following columbus & conquistadors & pilgrims' New World Order arrival, indigenous Native American quick genocide from 60million to 800k, almost exterminated.

flash to present currently about 1% of the 6.8 billion Earthlings live the loathed 'western',the rest are? poorly treated slaves to the pathetic few .

are we (our establishment) so arrogant to think what goes around, comes around?

us self-destruction is apparently imminent now

karma's a biatch?

edit on 30-9-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Don't forget the enslavement of over 10.24 million West Africans brought to the Americas. The Western way of life does need to end, or change radically, in my honest opinion. If people really think they can continue to live the way they do, we will all eventually spiral down a pathway to our own destruction.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
Native American Hopi Prophecy...

Ah yes, an ATS favorite. The "Hopi Prophesy" that can be linked to almost anything you feel like, at any time.

February 2009
March 2009, its chemtrails!
Last year, the oil spill
Last year, we're going to be killed by solar flares.
A blue star is going to crash into the earth disguised as an asteroid!
and of course comet Elenin
We were supposed to be hit by comet Honda
Jupiter is exploding

etc...
etc...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
We are a cancer to the universe the earth just can't deal with us pricking and sucking her dry. She's fending for herself now but the universe won't let her do it on her own. Enter elenin, aliens and all that jazz. I do believe we manifest what happens daily on our own , so let's think positive and manifest a great change. Let's create these connections together this is the secret. ##snipped### facebook me to continue the connections. Namaste
edit on Sat Oct 1 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: personal information removed

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Amen, Hopis can be linked to anything from my curtains to the stone cold Apocalypse bringing us down to our very knees! Don't put to much credence into them OP.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Why should I believe the Hopi? Last time I checked they were humans like everyone else.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by laurito80

I'm aware that posting your email address on a public forum and inviting people to "come along and bring it on" pretty much is setting yourself up to be trolled.

I like Native American prophesy and such but I doubt even any modern day Hopi believe a word of it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
reply to post by ignant

Don't forget the enslavement of over 10.24 million West Africans brought to the Americas. The Western way of life does need to end, or change radically, in my honest opinion. If people really think they can continue to live the way they do, we will all eventually spiral down a pathway to our own destruction.

Which way of life?.....I'm a Westerner......

Yesterday i went fishing for my dinner tonight...Took a few pictures of gnarled cypress....All week i've worked tirelessly on an acrylic on canvas for my family member's new baby's nursery...Yesterday, i sat down with and attempted to understand a Jehova's Witness group that came by handing out pamplets.Today, i tended my garden, readying it for fall greens...My teenage sons and i worked on our pop shove it's out in the drive this afternoon, and the wife and i are enjoying a toke before bed...

Is this the way of life you hate so much?

Don't blame me for your insecurities and regrets.....your guilt is not for the rest of us....

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I watched the first video clip and all I could think - what a beautiful voice. The Hopi gentleman has a voice that is calm and peaceful and everything he said resonated truth and harmony.

His words are what we need to hear more of and we need to know, just like him that whatever happens it is purely evolution.

Although George Carlin is a long way from the Hopi he too summed up our existence - Mother Earth will shake us off like a bad case of fleas.

Much Peace To Everyone...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of brad Metsler or something like that. He has a show on the histor channel. He did a hour on this topic and it was pretty dang spooky. Especially with all the comets and planetx out there. I would not be the least surprize to see that one come true. Seriously.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
reply to post by ignant

dude i don't condone slavery but their own people sold them into slavery. it takes two to dance. white people didn't go over there and just started casting nets to catch africans. almost every race has been a slave. i'm chinese and we were basically enslaved by being tricked to come to america land of gold to build the rail roads, and when we were done america basically told the china man to go home...but do u hear us crying all the time... no... tired of hearing the african slave story... sh*t happens but the past is the past.... and you can't ignore the fact BLACKS SOLD BLACKS into white slavery.... so who do you blame the addict or the dealer?

but i agree our materialistic society is a bunch of crap... i'm tired of the propaganda and advertisements all over the place.... it's all about money these days and now that nobody has any now what? fox news is trying to put the blame on the government saying why are they not protesting in dc... the business men are trying tot pass the blame away from them.... i say both are to blame big business and big government.... i would enjoy a simpler life style... life is beautiful but too many people forget that just to caught up in stuff and more stuff

edit on 3-10-2011 by 11azerus11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join