It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hallucination or Vision?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Last week I had the misfortune of being taken to the Cardiac wing of the local hospital. While coming in and out of coinscience I was hallucinating intensly. At one point I found myself surrounded by my Choctaw family and a ceramony was taking place over me in my benifit. It felt like It was a cleansing ceramony. I actualy felt them puting my in a basket ( Like an infant) and then I felt the sensation of being lifted up and passed around ( It felt like I was floating down a river) I never opened my eye's but once and saw nothing just the room I was in, but I heard all my relatives talking and chanting.
All the sudden I felt everyone leave and I opened my eyes. There was nothing but the room I was in empty...
OK whats wierd is that I am of God not the Grandfathers & the earth. I just cant shake this fealing that it was more than a hallucination..I feel it was a sort of vision, and honestly I dont know what to do about it, should I just take it for what it was or hold it tight and know that it was meant for me .. To be cleansed, To be more aware of my spiritual side..
Just wanted to share it with you guys..

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Mate

Maybe this will help you out.

Near Death Experiences Explained

Cheers

P.S. Hope your feeling better.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I would hope it wasnt near death!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by madhadder545

When events such as this take place in this Buddhist community i have come quite close to, they say not to inform others of such an experience. It is said to be a personal thing, that you should keep within yourself, sort of like inner happiness and acceptance. Personally if it happened to me i would consider it a message, even if its just a dream, its still real, and what you felt and thought was real. So take comfort in the experience, it may be your consciousness or thoughts trying to sort something out, as dreams can often be related to previous events that have recently taken place in your life.

This dream/experience that you have encountered could be translated to say that you are wanting to be helped by someone/something, you are looking to better your life.

Think of it as a personal message to yourself that you can better your life or personal life from. Don't think of it negatively, i wouldn't....

Hope i've helped to some sort of degree.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
May I postulate a theory?
All life and energy is connected on a sub quantum level there are no gaps only variations of the configurations which lead to mater.
Within a dna strand we carry the knowledge of our forefathers. The bird its natural fear of cats. The kitten its built in drive to chase anything that looks like a mouses tail. You get the idea?
In fact the embryo in developing projects an energy structure which is used as a guideline for the processing of matter into our bodies.
www.physorg.com... o-reveals-never-before-seen.html

If you accept that energy creates the structure which your dna uses to create your body and that your body continues to generate a biofield of connection throughout life one that can be measured.

Then you can see how throughout your life your energy signature will entrain on those around you. Entrainment first discovered by Cristian Hugyens a Dutch physicist.

I am just laying the scaffolding to help you to see the structure of my thought perspective so hopefully your still with it.

Anyways our energy signature is passed to our children and their children and upon times of trauma a principle known as Quantum entanglement allows information to sidestep the bounds of spacetime to get instant information. Regardless of our separation the bonds we build while here connect us through the universal connected mesh to those we love which surpasses space time.

Your subjective experience of your ancestors being with you is no less real an event that a car driving down the street. At the end of the day its all information and energy.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
What an interesting story. For me, the admission of your heritage explains it all. Whatever it was, whether it came from within you or from some where outside of you, it was a worthy experience and not to be feared, but to be held to your heart as part of the mystery of existence. Most of us think we know pretty well how the Universe is made. ...But we don't.

It is your job to work that experience, however you are inclined, into your personal philosophy and psychology

Be thankful it happened.
edit on 29-9-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

To be honest with you i'v seen some strange things in my life time, some i can explain to be of certin circumstances and some things a little harder, so i would say to you dig deep and first see if there is any scientific reasoning behind your situation, Jesus said use discernment so i echo his sentiment in terms of getting all the facts straight and then see where this leads you, it will either confirm a spiritual experience (which do indeed happen) or you will get a scientific conclusion to your ordeal.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Perhaps what you experienced was the strength of your families prayers for you, helping you through. It sounds like a positive experience I would treasure if I were you.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
i think that your higher inner-self is symbolically communicating to your wakeful, intellectual/emotional self...
so you can treat the experience as a vision or an insight ...

a true hallucination is rather a disjointed type of sense encounter that has no 'message'
so from your descriptions that captured the feelings of a cleansing ceremony, i would say that this sensory experience was meant as a clue as to healing oneself... perhaps.

cheers

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
We are multidimensional beings, simultaneously existing in numerous other infinite realities. It could have easily been an out of body experience wherein your consciousness slips between the veils of reality and you could have perceived yourself, as an infant, in another dimensional plane during a ceremony. Possibly the infant (you) was sick or in need of some sort of energy healing and that was what was occurring. Who knows.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

I dont think it was an " outer-body" thing. Know one said that my heart stopped or that I was like in a coma, but I know that I was awake and alert I think LOL.
I didnt wake up I just simply opened my eyes after the " ceramony". Thats what trips me out. I do not know how to explain it, I was at such peace that I just alous it to happen. I wasnt curious to find out what was going on I just experienced it. I wasnt scared or like I said curious . I didnt even feel or tell myself to just let it happen It just did . ummm like when you breath, you dont make it happen you dont even think about it it happens. It was like that just a natural flow that was not questioned or even noted or comprehended. It is something I would not like to happen again but not because it was bad. I just feel it was something that happened and there is no need for it to be again.
I dodnt know if I have made any sence but that is what I can make of it..
Sorry about the spelling
edit on 30-9-2011 by madhadder545 because: spelling

top topics

join