It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timecube...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
www.timecube.com...

^^^ weird, i mean, VERY weird a$$ site, I say.....:shk:

Lol....that person just prolly wasted time of his life doing this

but...what if it's actually true?

I dunno, i doubt it

[edit on 27-8-2004 by phyto]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
According to Earthlink:

THIS SITE IS A SCAM! IT WILL STEAL YOUR INFO!!!

My browser refused to even go here... this is what I got:

Quote:

Internet Scams and ScamBlocker
There has been a recent increase in Internet scams that use fraudulent emails. These emails often include links to fake Web sites, which look like real sites but are set up steal personal information.
With ScamBlocker, any time you attempt to visit one of the addresses on the growing list of potentially fraudulent Web sites gathered by EarthLink and our partners, your browser will automatically redirect to a Scam Alert page (like this one). It's that simple!

If you ever reach a Web site that asks for personal information, make sure the site is legitimate before providing any information. You can check to see if a site legitimately belongs to EarthLink by using our Verify a Website! tool on the Support Center.

If you suspect a Web site you are visiting is part of a scam, report the site by clicking the ScamBlocker button on your Web browser's toolbar and selecting the Report a Scam link.

[edit on 8/27/2004 by esther]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I like how the site insults you, but it is completely incorrect. There are actually 6 days going on at once, or so the theory says. People think that the Earth is fixed in this cube, like a dice. A dice has six sides, and so would the Earth, if this was true. Therefore, on each side of the Earth, a different day is taking place. I saw something about this on Tech TV awhile back. The whole thing is completely stupid.

[edit on 27-8-2004 by BangorangRufio]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by esther
According to Earthlink:

THIS SITE IS A SCAM! IT WILL STEAL YOUR INFO!!!

My browser refused to even go here... this is what I got:

Quote:

Internet Scams and ScamBlocker
There has been a recent increase in Internet scams that use fraudulent emails. These emails often include links to fake Web sites, which look like real sites but are set up steal personal information.
With ScamBlocker, any time you attempt to visit one of the addresses on the growing list of potentially fraudulent Web sites gathered by EarthLink and our partners, your browser will automatically redirect to a Scam Alert page (like this one). It's that simple!

If you ever reach a Web site that asks for personal information, make sure the site is legitimate before providing any information. You can check to see if a site legitimately belongs to EarthLink by using our Verify a Website! tool on the Support Center.

If you suspect a Web site you are visiting is part of a scam, report the site by clicking the ScamBlocker button on your Web browser's toolbar and selecting the Report a Scam link.

[edit on 8/27/2004 by esther]

damn, i did not know that

new topics

top topics

join