It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm New and Alarmed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
another newbie like me! welcome to the forum....

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moongazer
Hey Guys, I have been reading this post for several years and you have opened my eyes to much. I thought I would never join however, I saw something in the sky over North/Central Alabama at 6:30 PM that I can't explain and have never seen. There was a huge V shaped contrail in the evening sky; I mean LARGE. It was red in color and I am sure that was due to the setting sun. Please help this new member.

Did it look like this?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

solved. phew! we can relax a bit now

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moongazer
Hey Guys, I have been reading this post for several years and you have opened my eyes to much. I thought I would never join however, I saw something in the sky over North/Central Alabama at 6:30 PM that I can't explain and have never seen. There was a huge V shaped contrail in the evening sky; I mean LARGE. It was red in color and I am sure that was due to the setting sun. Please help this new member.

Welcome

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hey guys
Sorry it took so long to respond. I got to my office at Harley-Davidson and read your views; then realized I left my password at home. Oops. Can't remember who sent me the pic; and said "did it look like this" The answer is NO!
I have been observing chemtrails over my property for a long time and researching it on the net. The "V" was extreeeeeemly wide, long and to a point. I have never, I mean never seen anything like this before. There were seven of us who observed it.

Thanks for your input

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Welcome to the non lurking side of things. (I did that for a long time before I got the courage to say hello.)

I read your description, but without some visual aid, it's difficult to formulate a hypothesis. Even a sketch would be helpful.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ethera

I thought about drawing what we saw, however I'm at work now. I did remember my password tho. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join