It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does everyone have a twin, or a look-a-like?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I feel like a morph. I look just like a number of people, but I never look like the same one for long periods of my life. I don't see that I have changed so much, but ah well.

Not adopted, a solo-birth.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I just remembered this one! In the current town my mother and I are living in, we saw my mom's "twin". For awhile, the people who worked at a small grocery store my mom liked to shop at, would mention to her that there is a lady who looks just like her. Then one day, my mom and I are in her car sitting at a red light. She looks in her rear view mirror and yells out "Oh my god! Look at the lady in the car behind us!" So I do and wouldn't ya know it! She looked EXACTLY like my mom. Big nose and all. (Thankfully I didn't inhereit that nose. Haha!) She must of been the lady the people at the store was talking about. It was eerie. Watching my "mom" sitting in the car behind me and then looking over and seeing her in the car with me.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by summer5

I have a horse that is on loan to me from a family who live in South Africa. They came back home recently and their daughter came and rode the horse. Their daughter could be a clone of my sister! More strange, my sis is called Jenny and so was their daughter! Very very weird.

I think personally, people can and do have doubles. I have never met mine... isn't it supposed to be dangerous to see your doppelganger? Perhaps it is a good thing I haven't met mine!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join