It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Elenin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Okay so what will be the next disinfo event spread in a viral manner?

All the Elenin crap has once again damaged the credibility of the non main stream media news community, people were so sure this thing was going to cause destruction, well here I am nearing September 29th, still alive, still with functioning electricity, internet, and cell phone, no catastrophic Quake or Tsunami has happened, the earths magnetic poles haven't flipped, and the Red Sox on schedule completed an epic collapse.

Elenin is/was a product of those that attempt to spread disinfo to blur the lines between real and fake, so now the question becomes what is the Next Elenin that people on this website, and youtube will hype up? Perhaps people should stop crying wolf so much, as it continues to damage the credibility of possible whistleblowers, and makes NASA and other agencies look much better than they really are.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
But...but...
Um...
Galactic Alignment. Yeah, that's the ticket.
No. Wait.
Nibiru! Yeah, that's the ticket.
No. Wait.
Solar holocaust. Yeah, that's the ticket.
No. Wait.
HAARP! Yeah that's it HAARP!

The possibilities of total annihilation are endless but the ones that make any sense at all are so remote that they aren't any fun.

Of course economic collapse and a terrorist attack are too real.
edit on 9/29/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It's ether HAARP or lupus.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The elenin theories that are solved are only a minority:
-no earthquake date correlations
-nothing of importance within late September as of yet

and don't forget that all NASA statements ARE questionable in one way or another..

edit on 29-9-2011 by MoveThroughMetal because: that are solved

edit on 29-9-2011 by MoveThroughMetal because: *

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
And let's not forget the nuclear war going on right below our feet. I mean two bunker "cities" were destroyed. And right now there is 2011 YO55 right above us.

Blah, blah, blah.

Well this is at least entertaining me on night shift.

Thanks all you ATSers

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

It's ether HAARP or lupus.

You mean lepus? You're right. I forgot about them.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
what ever happened to elenin?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Some people are still waiting for Elenin

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That was truly terrifying. I'm a bit taken aback that you didn't post that with a warning. We have sensitive members and children on this board. Also, older posters that may have heart problems. I'm shocked Sir, truly shocked.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You are wrong Phage, lupus not lepus

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
How about global weather normalization?

In the 50s and 60s we were told to fear global cooling.
In the 80s until now we were told global warming will be our demise.
The next great crisis will be our realization that we are insignificant compared to the great expansiveness of our planet and we will be forced to deal with a disastrous global ego deflation pandemic.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Well if I am going to have smoke blown up my ass, I would rather it be about comets and planets than about "terrorists" and illegal immigrants being the biggest threat to our way of life.

Peace

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I could imagine how HAARPies would seem like the end of the world... Not that ive experience that for myself

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 29-9-2011 by strafgod because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2011 by strafgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
But...but...
Um...
Galactic Alignment. Yeah, that's the ticket.
No. Wait.
Nibiru! Yeah, that's the ticket.
No. Wait.
Solar holocaust. Yeah, that's the ticket.
No. Wait.

The possibilities of total annihilation are endless but the ones that make any sense at all are so remote that they aren't any fun.

Of course economic collapse and a terrorist attack are too real.

It's as if.....things are almost to logical for people to believe.......

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
The next dates for the world to end are 9/30/11 and then it's gonna also end on 10/21/11 and again 10/28/11. Make sure you have clean underwear on on those dates

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
People these days
. Listen, no one will know the "exact date", it is an ongoing process, it is not something that just "happens" on a "specific date". There is a window of opportunity between Sept. 29th - Nov. 22 (Earth moving through Elenin's dust trail), because I do believe Elenin actually exists. The reason most people discredit its possibility of existence is because of its lack of appearance, but apparently the combination of being super-cold and containment within a massive gravity well provides the dwarf star with a cloak of invisibility, because the star absorbs light and the gravity well creates a phenomena called Gravitational Lensing, which has shrouded the star's visibility altogether. These celestial bodies are so cold that they aren’t correctly detected on telescopes. This kind of phenomenon happens with dwarf stars.

The whole solar system is heating up, the Sun is becoming active and earth change events are becoming more frequent with greater intensity. Many fail to realize that while the 9.0 Japan Quake shifted Earth axis 4 inches at the Elenin alignment, the water tables reportedly rose in Florida like with the 8.8 Chile Quake that shifted Earth axis last year. March 11, 2011 is the same time that Texas aquifers fluctuated with the 9.0 Japan Quake, which now seems more likely to be caused by the Sun/Earth/Elenin alignment than an earthquake halfway around the world. In fact, earth change events appear to be escalating (like earth wobble) with the approach of the Elenin object

FEMA is buying billions in food for the Elite and prepping without you right now as we speak

edit on 29-9-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: grammar

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

I was drawn into the Elenin story by a series of strange dreams the preceded the Japanese tsunami. I remember the day clearly and what a creepy feeling I had. I can't feel that the story is over yet, just in a period of stasis.

I don' know if I will get involved in any other doomsday material. It's not like I get paid for this. ----

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There's plenty to go around. Spin a wheel and pick one.

With Rosh Hashanah almost over, and no rapture (yet), I'm looking forward to 10/28/2011. That should be a very interesting day. Oh...I don't mean bacause of the D4rk Kn1ght stuff....

It's my birthday!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Take a look a borutp's video above and tell me what you think of it, as well as this video where Charlie Sheen gives the coinciding evidence of these changes

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan

All the Elenin crap has once again damaged the credibility of the non main stream media news community, people were so sure this thing was going to cause destruction, well here I am nearing September 29th, still alive, still with functioning electricity, internet, and cell phone, no catastrophic Quake or Tsunami has happened, the earths magnetic poles haven't flipped, and the Red Sox on schedule completed an epic collapse.

Keep in mind this is a time window, not a specific date on the calendar. These things may happen, but not altogether at once on one day

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join