It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO using our Tax Dollars to Fund 100s of Secret Underground Tunnels & Bases Nationwide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
it's likely these structures will serve many versatile functions and future/eventual use including forging a natural disaster pseudohaven in order to reclaim privately owned land & resources, and to otherwise control, depop rebuild & advance.

thought i'd list a few i know of so far here in the eastern seaboard area:

ny-dc tunnel

raven rock, pa

mt poney, va

greenbriar, wv

aberdeen, md

asheville, nc

marietta, ga

mt weather, va

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
those videos have been posted to death, and so has this topic.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
well since its my money thank u for looking out for MY safety.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Maybe these are the strange noises people have been hearing lately. They must be doing some tunnel drilling.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
Maybe these are the strange noises people have been hearing lately. They must be doing some tunnel drilling.

wouldn't doubt it but they aint takin me

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It still funny to me that everyone I talk to has never hears of the new world order.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by YCSMU
It still funny to me that everyone I talk to has never hears of the new world order.

probably because they are sheep. ive heard and the nwo can kiss my pink rifle w/scope

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by YCSMU

Yep, even the people that I know/meet. When I ask them if they have ever heard of it, they reply with.. "Huh, what's that?"

Ah well.
edit on 29-9-2011 by Nuker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
For some reason. whenever I mention the NWO, I get this response...

"Wasn't that a group of wrestlers on WCW back in the day?"

Kyle

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

2.3 trillion lost?

BS

Used to build underground bunkers.

Good thread.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

what is truely dumb , is that vid one opens with a shot of a southa african mine

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I suppose the question is "who is the NWO". There seems to be a great deal of confusion as to what the NWO is and what is comprised of.

You can say the NWO are the "Zionists", or "Masons", or “Iilluminati”, or a bunch of iguana masquerading as humans, but no one has ever come up with anything remotely plausible or persuasive. If “Masons”, then who and what. My mates is a Mason and he’s pretty sure that he’s not part of the NWO!

Until you can say who the NWO are, you can never prove in any way that they have underground cities, or even a house in Cornwall.

Could it be that the NWO is just a coverall expression for people who want to refer to something which helps them construct their fantasy?

Regards

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What about "potentials" -YES OUTTA BOX- who already live below the feet of humans??? WOnder if they are welcomming the digs and potential neighbors.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

thought i'd list a few i know of so far here in the eastern seaboard area:

ny-dc tunnel

raven rock, pa

mt poney, va

greenbriar, wv

aberdeen, md

asheville, nc

marietta, ga

mt weather, va

NY to DC Tunnel - Doesn't exist.

Raven Rock - Site R. Active.

Mt. Pony - Is now a film and music repository for the Library of Congress. The semi-underground bunker has been dug up and extensively modified.

Greenbriar - Now a museum.

Aberdeen, MD - The town exists. A bunker does not.

Asheville, NC - The town exists. A bunker does not.

Marietta, GA - The town exists. a bunker does not.

Mt. Weather - Active.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

if your asking for a published group name, the bilderburg group, the council on foreign relations, and trilateral commission would be a good start.

however those are not in any way absolute, but the majority of those groups are [by most] considered to be the bigger players for the NWO.

i suppose another way to assign affiliation would be to make a list of all the various CEO's and politicians that rant and rave about their "new world order" (their words not mine) in their various books and memoirs. theres far too many to list, but a good example would be the famous speech by H W bush where the term "new world order" was first coined.

as for "masons" and "illuminati" and the various other "orders" that have existed over the centuries (again far too many to list here) they all stem from the ancient mystery religion of bablyon. they all have pretty much the same process of initiation. if you really truely honestly want to know what goes on in their various rituals and "crafts" then you have to read their literature for yourself or become one. as they have all taken sworn oaths not to reveal any of the "Esoteric" meanings of their practice. they have an "exoteric" answer that they give to "the profane" (thats what they call anybody whos not an initiate). Bill cooper's famous series on Mystery bablyon is propably the best reference to explain all of this and how it all fits together. i think its on youtube and BT

or you could track down the various "monitors" they use to conduct the various rituals and read it for yourself. morals and dogma is another well known book written by 33 degree mason albert pike.

unless you yourself are a "brother" your never going to get a straight answer from a mason. and even if you are, if your a "blue lodge" mason then nothing has been revealed to you to tell anyway...

the new world order is a metaphor for the rebuilding of the tower of babel, which was confounded by God way back in the old testiment. they believe in a "luciferian doctrine" which actually has nothing to do with the entity people call lucifer or satan. one thing you have to understand right off the bat is that everything to these people is managed through symbolism.

they believe that man becomes God through his "intellect" (sometimes symbolized as light).

2001 space odyssey is a prime example of this duality. for those adepts who are "in the know" everything in that movie symbolizes something else and has a different meaning(esoteric or "hidden") . those who are not adepts or "not in the know" see the "exoteric" meaning and the movie is interpreted entirely different.

this feeble summery doesnt even scratch the surface.
edit on 30-9-2011 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If there are secret bunkers (and secret bankers?) - off course there are. Just as there are in Russia, China, Norway,Israel and ctr.
Cold war? Nuclear war? All this are not well enough to dig underground bases?

top topics

join