It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve/ U.S.Treasury Claiming same policys and procedures TWO Banks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
okay this is my first thread on an Ongoing investigation into the reason why we have two banks that both do the same exact thing i am looking forward to everybodies outlooks as i will credit your great ideas and get to the bottom of this matter as the newer of the two HAS to go.

for reference i have included both sites one is a pdf and one is an actual site

www.federalreserve.gov...

www.treasury.gov...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Today, the Federal Reserve’s duties fall into four general areas:

conducting the nation’s monetary policy by inf luencing the monetary and credit conditions in the economy in pursuit of maximum employment, stable prices, and moderate long-term interest rates

supervising and regulating banking institutions to ensure the safety and soundness of the nation’s banking and financial system and to protect the credit rights of consumers

maintaining the stability of the financial system and containing systemic risk that may arise in financial markets

providing financial services to depository institutions, the U.S. government, and foreign official institutions, including playing a major role in operating the nation’s payments system

taken from the pdf

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The Treasury Department is the executive agency responsible for promoting economic prosperity and ensuring the financial security of the United States. The Department is responsible for a wide range of activities such as advising the President on economic and financial issues, encouraging sustainable economic growth, and fostering improved governance in financial institutions. The Department of the Treasury operates and maintains systems that are critical to the nation's financial infrastructure, such as the production of coin and currency, the disbursement of payments to the American public, revenue collection, and the borrowing of funds necessary to run the federal government.

taken from treasury site
edit on Wed Oct 19 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
the Federal Reserve Act “to
provide for the establishment of Federal reserve banks, to furnish an elastic currency, to afford means of rediscounting commercial paper, to establish a more effective supervision of banking in the United States, and for other purposes.” President Woodrow Wilson signed the act into law on December 23, 1913.

thank you mr. wilson u are no longer my neighbor

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Read the book Creature from jeckle island. Its a book about the Federal Reserve and how it was created on Jeckle island. good stuff

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Excellent letter to a WSJ editor from someone, I don't know who. Source

In the Bretton Woods Agreement Act the Secretary of the United States Treasury, now defunct due to the Act of 1920, was installed as the IMF head. The phrase United States was dropped. This can he found in 00 Statutes at Large 1401 cf. seq. You see., Mr. Editor, every Secretary of the Treasury since then is not the Secretary of' the Treasury of' the United States. He is the Secretary of the Treasury alright, but he is the Secretary of the Treasury of the FED.RFS./IMF. He is not paid by the United States government as stated in 60 Stat 1401 et seq. Under international law fie cannot be paid. He owes no allegiance to the U.S. being a member of such organization as stated in law and in the case of Mendero v the World bank case. in fact we have a letter that states that the Secretary of the Treasury has no SUBSCRIBED oath of office as required under Title 5 USC 333 1. You see the U.S. Treasury exists in name only.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
As i investigate more into this matter I have come across a neat little site throwing the fed under the bus
www.healthfreedom.info...
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

/// MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First
And it gets deeper...........
edit on Wed Oct 19 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
www.healthfreedom.info...

Yup that about sums it up

new topics

top topics

join