It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TMZ: White Powder Found in CBS Mailroom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

TMZ: White Powder Found in CBS Mailroom

www.tmz.com

Police and emergency vehicles arrived to CBS Television City in Hollywood moments ago ... after someone reported that white powder spilled out of a letter in the CBS mailroom.

Law enforcement sources confirm ... cops are investigating the scene.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Apparently it wasn't addressed to anyone on Dancing With Stars they don't know who it was addressed to I assume, by reading it.

Craig Ferguson recieved a letter last month with powder in, it turned out to be Cornmeal.

I wonder who's got it in for CBS, Charlie Sheen? Maybe it's a celebrity conspiracy of hatred and desire to get them back?? naw more likely some nut who hates them or doing it for spits and giggles.

3:21 PM: The L.A. City Hazardous Materials team is on the scene.

www.tmz.com (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well, knowing what I know about CBS, how they operate, and the low levels of intelligence on display daily from their anchors, my guess is it's simply someones shipment of coc aine.
edit on 28-9-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

Maybe some bigshot just ordered some coc aine through the mail, but if that was the case I don't know why the cops would be called. Maybe the person opened up the envelope, but then somebody walked in the room and saw them, and the guy was like "OMG there's anthrax in this envelope! Evacuate the area!" and earned himself some quality alone time.

There's a really slim chance that's what happened, but hey it's a theory.

If that's not what happened, maybe somebody just hates the corporate media and wanted to send them some flour to give them a scare, kinda shooting their fear-mongering right back at them. Or maybe it really is anthrax, who knows.
edit on 28-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: T oedit my post

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

Maybe some bigshot just ordered some coc aine through the mail, but if that was the case I don't know why the cops would be called. Maybe the person opened up the envelope, but then somebody walked in the room and saw them, and the guy was like "OMG there's anthrax in this envelope! Evacuate the area!" and earned himself some quality alone time.

There's a really slim chance that's what happened, but hey it's a theory.

My thoughts exactly Sniffy sniffy

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
MY GOD!! It probably is coc aine, Hollywood is notorious for it. I hope they find the asshole and treat him like one of us "commoners" would be treated. But nope it'll be headlines ******* ORDERS COKE AND IS BUSTED LOL... friggin bigshots.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

If that's not what happened, maybe somebody just hates the corporate media and wanted to send them some flour to give them a scare, kinda shooting their fear-mongering right back at them.

I tend to sway towards this answer.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
MY GOD!! It probably is coc aine, Hollywood is notorious for it. I hope they find the asshole and treat him like one of us "commoners" would be treated. But nope it'll be headlines ******* ORDERS COKE AND IS BUSTED LOL... friggin bigshots.

Yes there is a lot of coke in Hollywood.

My guess is that it was a domestic terrorist, unhappy with the left leaning slant of CBS news; sending a harmless powder but still trying to instil a sense of terror.

This is odd. Tried to edit and a notice "cannot view this thread" then here it is back again.
edit on 28-9-2011 by whaaa because: 9o9

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Just been reported as none harmful.

Someones trying to scare CBS. I wonder if this goes deeper or if it's just bored teens doing it?? Maybe it has something to do with not reporting on Wall Street!! Oh I dunno. Close the thread? seeing as though it's none harmful CASE CLOSED!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm sure it was just blow and nothing dangerous...I mean that would kill you.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3

Yes there is a lot of coke in Hollywood.

My guess is that it was a domestic terrorist, unhappy with the left leaning slant of CBS news; sending a harmless powder but still trying to instil a sense of terror.

This is odd. Tried to edit and a notice "cannot view this thread" then here it is back again.
edit on 28-9-2011 by whaaa because: 9o9

CBS headquarters are in New York. Maybe it was someone disgruntled over Katie Couric leaving? Nevermind, I see it now...CBS Hollywood. Do not pay attention to me.
edit on 9/28/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join