It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does Nostradamus say about 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Nostradamus is famous for his predictions simply because he has always been right. Even the day when nostradamus grave was dug up a medallion was hanging around his neck with the exact date in which his grave was dug up. Scientist analyzed the soil befor diggin up his grave and the soils had not been disturbed in centuries. Nostradamus predicted futue evens by using modern science and religion mixed together. Nostradamus does mention something about the year 2012 and the events that will happen. He mentions that human civilization has a choice. Human civilization can change its ways and continue to live or not change its ways and be destroyed by fire falling from the sky. What do you think about the things Nostradamus predicts about 2012?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Nostradamus says something general and mysterious.
And it won't be attributed to him until after something happens.

Half the stuff he says is so ambiguous it's not funny.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

So many myths, so many different stories.
www.straightdope.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

What does Nostradamus say about 2012?

Specifically? Not a thing that I know of.

But in general? As in, indirectly? Not a thing that I know of.

In sum: Read your quatrains everyday and say 10 Hail Mabus'... before he dies.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Nostradamus is famous for his predictions simply because he has always been right.

That is not true.
He made thousands of predictions, many of them never came true, others were manipulated to fit events.

I suggest you do some more reading about this guy....as you are not correct in the above statement

Google "predictions nostradamus got wrong".......there are thousands of them.

Here is a list of about 10 i think

listverse.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I think humanity IS in that position where it needs to choose, collectively, what will be our future. Life now for most humanity is more difficult then ever, and I believe that our fate must change soon as we cannot continue with the madness we call life for much longer. Nostradamus has pointed on a time that many other ancients civilizations and wise individuals have pointed on. And that is - We can change our way, or we can become Atlantis II. There is no middle, and I believe that time has accelerated itself over the past 50/30/10 years for a reason.

And I believe that we are rapidly coming to that reason.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

I agree with you 100 percent. However, I do not agree with some of the others.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Nothing. Not a single freaking thing. Never once did he mention ANY dates pertaining to prophecy, it's all drawn from random speculation. The sooner everyone accepts this, the sooner we can get busy focusing on slightly more important issues. Like that Brown Dwarf Star behind the sun.

jk. But seriously, why do you put such importance on ANY prophecy? Sure, if the end of the world is coming that would suck, but to be honest I would much rather not know if I was going to die next year. I'd much rather just sit back and watch the fireworks. Not like you can do anything about it anyhow.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Probably the same thing that he said about 1999.

It's the end of the world as we know it. Remember that, when the world ended, yet somehow didn't?

Nostradamus is a fraud, but there seems to be a lot of people hanging on his every Quatrain!!

Nevermind.
edit on 28/9/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Nostradamus was vague and amazing at the same time.

Also if the future can be pedicted then there is no choice, your ballacked if he says so, and you believe him, but i suppose so many other things point to 2012 plus the fact that everything seems to be naturally leading to a real sh1t next year.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Nothing about 2012 but apparently he did predict the world would end somewhere in the year 3797 according to Wiki

Wiki Page

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

It is ok we're not agreeing with everyone, but I know one thing for certain and that is the limitation of our logical mind.

Someone once said that true understanding comes where the mind ends. To think that 'this is our world and this is our life' and to accept all there is within our 5 subjective senses is a waste of a lifespan. We came here to be much more than that. :-)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
He said it was crap and gave it 2.5/5 stars. The CGI was good but the whole thing was pisspoor. Oh the year? silly me. His predictions go past that date I'm afraid OP.

But and this is a big but, his stuff gets lumped and fiddled with so much who can tell what he said. Baba Vanga (spelling?) made predictions and hers go to like 6000ad so take it as you want but don't believe it all as the future.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So, where is ole Mabus these days anyways? I am talking about Ray Mabus, he was considered to be "The Son of the South" and was assigned the task to oversee the GOM fiasco. He is the current Secretary of the Navy so I assume he is stationed in Washington?

CII, Q62 Mabus will soon die, then will come, A horrible undoing of man and beast, We will see vengeance at once, One hundred powers[or hands], thirst, famine, when passes the comet.

According to Wikipedia Mabus maintains a facebook page where he does daily entries as to his activities. I wonder if it indicates where he is right now? I do not personally subscribe to facebook so I have not checked. Anyone on facebook that can verify what he is up to these days because the comet ELE-nin is passing right now?

Ray Mabus--Wiki page

Secretary Mabus has a presence on Facebook and frequently comments about his daily activities. This is the first case of a branch secretary maintaining a web presence.

The very thought that this man was the Ambassador to Saudi Arabia scares me enough regarding oil issues! His interests would be subjective at best and given the fact the Wiki-page goes on to describe his means at which he took his children from their mother tells me even more about where his heart lies!

edit on 9/28/2011 by Greensage because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Nostradamus was like John in the Bible.

Making vague predictions about the downfall of the oppressive rulers of his time in such a way as to rouse others who felt the same way while keeping those he insulted in his writings in the dark and not quite understanding what he meant.

Neither of them predicted any future events such as "The End of the World(c)", just how they hoped the Roman Empire/French royalty would perish to allow freedom in their society again.

new topics

top topics

join