It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got a prediction for ya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
1 Thessalonians 4:16 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God. And the dead in Christ shall rise first."

Let's get something straight right away, Christian's aren't going to get the golden ejection seat before our leaders decide to jump start judgement day. It's all a load of crap, everyone's in the same frying pan as your neighbor..young, old, ugly. We're all gonna be in this together and planet earth is the battlefield and billions will be wasted and it doesn't matter what your local pastor has to pray about it.

Matthew 24:36 "But of the day and hour knoweth no man, no, no the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

All those false prophets, all those phony politicians, all those sons of bitches in their monkey suites telling you to take it easy and stand down because Jesus is going to be here in two shakes only want you caught with your pants down when full on Armageddon hits so they can screw you over 9 ways from sunday. So forget the cryptic talk by these two faced dicks, forget the doomsday comet's, forget the Gematria games, cheering for the coming Apocalypse isn't gonna cause you to cut out of class early.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
just going out on a limb but this sounds like a rant...not really anything else...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Calex1987

More of a rantish matter of fact

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Brad Jones

Ok, so maybe I am missing it, but
Where is your prediction that you mention in the title?
Just wondering...or is this actually just a RANT??

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
1 Thessalonians 4:16 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God. And the dead in Christ shall rise first."

Let's get something straight right away, Christian's aren't going to get the golden ejection seat before our leaders decide to jump start judgement day. It's all a load of crap, everyone's in the same frying pan as your neighbor..young, old, ugly. We're all gonna be in this together and planet earth is the battlefield and billions will be wasted and it doesn't matter what your local pastor has to pray about it.

Matthew 24:36 "But of the day and hour knoweth no man, no, no the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

All those false prophets, all those phony politicians, all those sons of bitches in their monkey suites telling you to take it easy and stand down because Jesus is going to be here in two shakes only want you caught with your pants down when full on Armageddon hits so they can screw you over 9 ways from sunday. So forget the cryptic talk by these two faced dicks, forget the doomsday comet's, forget the Gematria games, cheering for the coming Apocalypse isn't gonna cause you to cut out of class early.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

A prediction that the Rapture is gonna happen at the end and it's gonna leave a lot of pre-tribbers butt hurt.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Brad Jones because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyTots

What the hell is that? Some sort of typo subconscious reading software?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brad Jones

What the hell is that? Some sort of typo subconscious reading software?

Yes, it's a work-in-progress.

I ran it through and those are the chosen letters.

Read them and the OP makes much more sense.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Seriously? Your kidding me right, read them left to right top to bottom?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Finally, someone besides a member of the LDS church has this figured out.

So your prediction is the there no is pre-tribulation rapture.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mrscottie

Exactly Right
edit on 28-9-2011 by Brad Jones because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrscottie

So your prediction is the there no is pre-tribulation rapture.

Exactly Right

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TurkeyTots

"I Predict Doooooooooooooom" okay

top topics

join