It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines enjoy a healthy return

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by GoodLifeGodLike
The human population survived before vaccines came in to existence so obviously we don't need them.

Sure, if your only interest is that the human population--some humans--survive. Me, I'm interested in my personal survival, and the survival of as many individual humans as possible. We need vaccines for that.

What they should be doing is finding out is how we need to take care of ourselves so that if we do get a disease, our immune system will take care of it, like it has for many since the dawn of time. But I guess there's no money in that.

There is a process that does exactly that. It is called "vaccination." And you're partly right, there is traditionally very little money in that, although that is changing.

www.whale.to...

PREFACE

This booklet on Swine Flu hazards and fakery is part of a larger book on vaccination, titled, VACCINATION CONDEMNED BY COMPETENT DOCTORS. It is about time a large and comprehensive book of the long concealed facts about vaccination is brought forth. This is the largest and most informative book on the subject ever written in America. It contains data collected from medical records, army reports, and startling findings from researchers all over the world.

The book is intended to help combat the disastrous effects of vaccine promoters and their deceptive propaganda.

I have seen cancers caused by vaccinations, on the arms of people, exactly where the vaccine was injected. I have also seen paralysis and other tragedies caused by vaccinations. All these are unnecessary and avoidable by the application of information contained in the chapters of this book.

It will be noted that there are many repetitions of certain facts all through the book. There are two reasons for this. One is that some chapters are used as separate booklets like the chapter on SWINE FLU. The other reason is that the wrong information about vaccination has been drilled into the people from early childhood, so it is necessary to repeat the truth many times in order to re-program the thinking from false claims to the truth.

Truth wears no mask, she seeks neither place nor applause, bows to no human shrine; she only asks a hearing."----Anon

You really need to do some research yourself, man survived for millions of years BEFORE vaccinations. What...WHAT is the one element that has been removed from the diet of mankind? SILVER.

It is found in ppb in the soil, plants used to draw it up and it would end up in the seed or fruit. We eat it and it boosts our immune system. But pesticides and GMO prohibit the plants from drawing up any micro-silver particals out of the ground, so we don't get it in our diet anymore. Remeber when the used to put silver iodine in babaies eyes? When did they STOP doing that and why? Silver is used in burn centers and it helps kill bacteria and stave off infection. The Elite or rich have their food cooked in silver pots, they eat off pure silver paltes with silver ware, they drink from gold and silver cups. WHY? It's not because the value my friend, it's alchemy. THEY KNOW!!!!

curezone.com...

In "Use of Colloids in Health and Disease", author Dr. Henry Crooks says colloidal silver is highly anti-viral. In laboratory tests he found that "all fungus, virii, bacterium, streptococcus, staphylococcus, and other pathogenic organisms are killed in three or four minutes. In fact, there is no microbe known that is not killed by colloidal silver in six minutes or less in a dilution as little as five parts per million." Dr. Crooks tells us there are no serious side effects whatsoever from high concentrations. Research scientist Dr. Gary Smith reports that he has noticed a correlation between low silver levels, sickness and immune deficiency. He found people who have low silver levels tend to be frequently sick and to have innumerable colds, flu's, fevers, and other illnesses. The research of Dr. Gary Smith would seem to support the belief that colloidal silver is an entirely natural healing agent.

HIV and AIDS are a two sided medical condition. First is the HIV virus, which attacks the immune system. Second are the main outward effects, the conditions resulting from the weakened immune system. Research evidence shows that Colloidal Silver is a two edged sword. It attacks the HIV virus directly and effectively, and then forms virtually its own immune system to ward off the various health problems the immune system has not been able to handle.

This is just a drop in the bucket on the research of Silver and Gold used in a microbial or colloidal state to heal EVERYTHING KNOWN TO MAN.

So why again do we need vaccines?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Because despite the known fact that vaccines do have side effects, some of them very serious, vaccinated populations have much lower rates of illness than non-vaccinated ones.

Measles used to kill hundreds and injure thousands in the US every year - including as many as 4000 cases of brain damage a year - with an estimated worldwide death toll in the millions per annum.

While side efects of vaccines are certainly regretable, they do nou come close to the scale of human suffering, misery and death that would exist without them.

That is why.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This is how they "CREATE" a market - in real time.

This is how New Zealand plays the vaccination game, and has done it a few times since I've been here.

**Start with giving the health boards incentive to vaccinate people. Link their ratings and fundings to vaccination rates.

Scaremongering huge headlines in newspapers help - This week's extra large headline:
Third death from disease

There are a number of different strains of meningococcal. Around 20% of the population already carry the bacteria in their throats.

This winter we've had 3 deaths from Meningococcal. One was an 82 year old, they are not even sure it is strain C. The other was an infant, and an 18 year old. The cases are unrelated.

There were also 4 unfatal cases of Meningococcal from strain C. On that basis, the District Health Board publically stated in the newspaper that they aim to vaccinate 44,000 people from age 1 to 20 (From The Northern Advocate, Tuesday, September 27, 2011 which is an 85% vaccination rate within the next 10 weeks.

Out of the blue, my kids came home within the last week with tons of scaremongering material and consent forms and they already did the vaccinations at one of their schools on Monday. So there was a big hype, a lot of scaremongering pamphlets, which surely took a while to print and disseminate, and gave parents only a few days to even think about this. Or research and discover there have been no actual studies to determine if the vaccine is even effective, etc.etc...

The District Health Board pressures the schools, and they pressure the parents. I was supposed to fill out a form giving all my personal information even if I didn't want my kid to get the vaccination. And it pissed off the teachers and secretary because I didn't. So they obviously got pressure, which had nothing to do with whether or not you agree with vaccinations. Who puts the pressure on them and how??

(Incidently, I was rebellious and just let my kid skip school that day. It's better, because otherwise the other kids buy into this game and say "your gunna die cause you're not getting the shot" - very hard on the kids not getting the shot.)

"Ordinary" vaccinations: We have already gotten over 6 calls and a least a dozen texts this year for the youngest to get vaccinations, it doesn't matter if you say you don't vaccinate, someone else calls a few weeks later and says they didn't realize you already got a call. Or you get a cool little postcard/picture frame/etc...I talked to one mom who said they actually have come to her house to try and vaccinate her kids.

Go back to **. Now this is why OP gets S & F, because I think the pressure doesn't originate at the District Health Board. Follow the money and connect the dots up the pharmaceutical chain. I'm sure they connect somehow.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I would like to see your source for this comment:

vaccinated populations have much lower rates of illness than non-vaccinated ones

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ovumcranium
This is how they "CREATE" a market - in real time.

This is how New Zealand plays the vaccination game, and has done it a few times since I've been here.

**Start with giving the health boards incentive to vaccinate people. Link their ratings and fundings to vaccination rates.

Scaremongering huge headlines in newspapers help - This week's extra large headline:
Third death from disease

There are a number of different strains of meningococcal. Around 20% of the population already carry the bacteria in their throats.

This winter we've had 3 deaths from Meningococcal. One was an 82 year old, they are not even sure it is strain C. The other was an infant, and an 18 year old. The cases are unrelated.

There were also 4 unfatal cases of Meningococcal from strain C. On that basis, the District Health Board publically stated in the newspaper that they aim to vaccinate 44,000 people from age 1 to 20 (From The Northern Advocate, Tuesday, September 27, 2011 which is an 85% vaccination rate within the next 10 weeks.

Out of the blue, my kids came home within the last week with tons of scaremongering material and consent forms and they already did the vaccinations at one of their schools on Monday. So there was a big hype, a lot of scaremongering pamphlets, which surely took a while to print and disseminate, and gave parents only a few days to even think about this. Or research and discover there have been no actual studies to determine if the vaccine is even effective, etc.etc...

The District Health Board pressures the schools, and they pressure the parents. I was supposed to fill out a form giving all my personal information even if I didn't want my kid to get the vaccination. And it pissed off the teachers and secretary because I didn't. So they obviously got pressure, which had nothing to do with whether or not you agree with vaccinations. Who puts the pressure on them and how??

(Incidently, I was rebellious and just let my kid skip school that day. It's better, because otherwise the other kids buy into this game and say "your gunna die cause you're not getting the shot" - very hard on the kids not getting the shot.)

"Ordinary" vaccinations: We have already gotten over 6 calls and a least a dozen texts this year for the youngest to get vaccinations, it doesn't matter if you say you don't vaccinate, someone else calls a few weeks later and says they didn't realize you already got a call. Or you get a cool little postcard/picture frame/etc...I talked to one mom who said they actually have come to her house to try and vaccinate her kids.

Go back to **. Now this is why OP gets S & F, because I think the pressure doesn't originate at the District Health Board. Follow the money and connect the dots up the pharmaceutical chain. I'm sure they connect somehow.

Very informative. Thank you.

All that being said, If vaccines were so good, they would not need a marketing campaign... just saying.
edit on 29-9-2011 by scoobdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I think your assessment is spot on OP.

I just wonder why instead of vaccines they don't do the same with other drugs, say anti-malaria drugs. They could make # loads by loaning poor African countries anti-malaria medication. Then the people will constantly have to take it instead of just taking a vaccine once. Or does that already happen?

Wow...I am starting to think like them - that's not good >_< Hope no-one gets any ideas from that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join