It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leo, the Lion of Judah, the sign of the Christ's Return

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Here is a link that gives a brief synopsis of the zodiac symbol Leo (constellation). See how closely resembling in the mannerisms between Leo and Jesus.

www.crystalinks.com...

Here's a video linked below that has some interesting connections between the constellations/zodiac and biblical astrology.

According to this series the rapture may come in the time of Leo in 2012. Leo is represented as the Lion of Judah.

www.youtube.com...

I couldnt figure out how to imbed the video, this is the best i could do.

There are 2 main zodiacs that are linked to Jesus, the first being Pisces and the second being Leo. Perhaps this may have something to do with the first and second comings of Christ? Does anyone have the knowledge of what sign Jesus was born under? I'm thinking it was pisces which could be symbolism between the fish symbol he used to identify believers for being "fishers of men".

I suppose we will have more of a confirmation if/when the UN votes to give the palestinians a statehood this following week if they do. I expect we shall see some interesting days ahead whatever the case.
edit on 28-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I believe it was the age of pisces, as in the precession of the equinox that you are referring to.
Nice hypothesis, though.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Here is a link that gives a brief synopsis of the zodiac symbol Leo (constellation). See how closely resembling in the mannerisms between Leo and Jesus.

Do you think someone just copied from the other?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I strongly recommend to get rid of all crosses, you might have in your possessions.
He won't be happy to see them again in such a large numbers. Some even with a little doll resembling him, still pinned down to it. Scaaary stuff.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat
I strongly recommend to get rid of all crosses, you might have in your possessions.
He won't be happy to see them again in such a large numbers. Some even with a little doll resembling him, still pinned down to it. Scaaary stuff.

The cross in itself is just a symbol to remind us of how he could love us enough to die for our sins, that is all it is. The catholics take it a bit too far having a facsimile of Jesus actually on the cross because that signifies that he has not died for us yet. For protestants we show the cross without him on it to signify his death and resurrection. The cross is empty, for he has already come.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Thanks for pointing out the difference, that's a news for me.
Anyway, cross was basically invented to be used as a mean of torture, so it's still ill symbol in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Load of rubbish. Because Christians believe Jesus decended from the House of David (tribe of Judah) through Joseph, his step father, fact is Jesus is NOT blood related to him.

The next "King" of Israel will be blood related decendant from the House of David and Ephraim.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

It closely resembles any Leo who reads your link.
Including me.

Must be why Jesus is always depicted with fabulous hair.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well the Jewish Mazzroth is supposed to show gods plan displayed across the heavens for all man to see, and is supposed to have been the basis for astrology in the first place.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Load of rubbish. Because Christians believe Jesus decended from the House of David (tribe of Judah) through Joseph, his step father, fact is Jesus is NOT blood related to him.

The next "King" of Israel will be blood related decendant from the House of David and Ephraim.

Jesus was also related to David through his mother Mary. Women in those days were typically ignored when it came to patriarchial lineage, but it remains true. Luke and Matthew were citing the 2 lineages Jesus was related to David through.

gracethrufaith.com...

I'm not sorry to say but it is true. Jesus was of the tribe of Judah, which is why he has the title "Lion of the Tribe of Judah". Lion's are symbols of kings, Jesus wouldnt have been called the Lion of the Tribe of Judah if he was not a blood relative of David, whom was also of the tribe of Judah. Jews are all related, do a DNA test from a random group of sephardim jews and i promise you it will show up that they are blood relatives. The Sephardim jews are those who escaped the Roman purge of Israel in 70 and 135 A.D, so as for rubbish? I think not.

Good day to you sir!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

That's something that's always puzzled me too!

If Jesus really were to come back, Do you think for a minute he would want to go anywhere near one of thosr things?

I know I sure wouldn't....

"Once bitten, twice shy" I always say....

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
actually it will be passing OUT of Leo,, into
Cancer,,
if i read the star charts correctly.

Christ,,
"Christ" (/ˈkraɪst/) is derived from the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one", a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah."

the sign of the Christ,,or,,Messiah,,from Leo, to Cancer ,,,i could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
We are coming upon the Age of Aquarius. We are currently in the Age of Pisces.

Why Leo is important here deals with opposites planets. Let me first say that Pisces has the opposite sign of Virgo (the Virgin). Do you see how Virgo had an impact on The Age of Pisces? I don't think I even have to explain that.

Well, it will happen again as Leo is opposite of Aquarius.

Follow the yellow brick road.

edit on 28-9-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
We are coming upon the Age of Aquarius. We are currently in the Age of Pisces.

Why Leo is important here deals with opposites planets. Let me first say that Pisces has the opposite sign of Virgo (the Virgin). Do you see how Virgo had an impact on The Age of Pisces? I don't think I even have to explain that.

Well, it will happen again as Leo is opposite of Aquarius.

Follow the yellow brick road.

umm you mean we older people,, have too go through this again??

"When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revalation
And the mind's true liberation
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

source: www.lyricsondemand.com...

i mean it was good,, but twice in the same lifetime??

common it aint that good.

bobathome
"The expression Age of Aquarius in popular culture usually refers to the heyday of the hippie and New Age movements in the 1960s and 1970s. The New Age movement is more accurately a phenomenon and yet seen by many as the harbinger of this future changeover of values associated with the arrival or imminent arrival of the Aquarian age."

common that was 50 years ago,,,,and they still haven't figured it out.

edit on 28-9-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Please do some serious research into the laws of lineage and the laws of adoption of the Hebrews before claiming loads of rubbish.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Perhaps you should think of the awakening and new consciousness was a part of and a symptom of the Hippie movement as opposed to the Hippie movement being the Age of Aquarius. One part of the movement can't represent the whole. It's just an aspect of the whole.

That's like saying coughing is representative of pneumonia so therefore all coughing equals pneumonia. Or a star represents space and a star has always been associated with space so it is space.

Slow down.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

Perhaps you should think of the awakening and new consciousness was a part of and a symptom of the Hippie movement as opposed to the Hippie movement being the Age of Aquarius. One part of the movement can't represent the whole. It's just an aspect of the whole.

That's like saying coughing is representative of pneumonia so therefore all coughing equals pneumonia. Or a star represents space and a star has always been associated with space so it is space.

Slow down.

Age of Aquarius
"Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revalation
And the mind's true liberation "

50 years ago,, u see any difference today?
Age of Aquarius,,was crap then,
, its still crappy song,,
and its still crap today,,
star alignments or not,,,,,,,

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

You are entitled to your opinion. I just disagree with it.

I'm looking forward to enjoying the rest of this discussion concerning Leo. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I happen to like that song.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
YOUR QUESTION_Does anyone have the knowledge of what sign Jesus was born under?

ANSWER: LIBRA

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join