It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire that looks like Jerry Garcia visiting ME !! WHY????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
So for the last two years I have been having dreams of this man that resembles Jerry Garcia appearing in my dream. Now, I am NOT a fan of Jerry Garcia in any way, shape, or form. As a matter of fact, the only reason I mention his name is because he kind of looks like him. Here's my dilemna.

About two years ago I began having these dreams of this man appearing in my dreams. He began speaking with me and it was soon after that I realized that he was what we can refer to as a vampire. He had fangs and glided along the floor never touching it. He began showing me all these things from how to levitate to how to pass through walls. I quickly dismissed the dream thinking I had probably watched too much tv. Soon after, I began dreaming of him again. This time he began speaking to me more and took me to this playground. It was there were i noticed that there was a lot of people under his control. He appears to me quite regularly in my dreams and just last night, he was there again. This time he began trying to send his "followers" to attack me and in my dreams I destroyed as much of them as possible.

Granted, It could all be from my imagination. But what are the chances of having this same person appear over and over with the same intention. Has that ever happened to anyone before ? I think two years of dreaming of this thing has been more than enough. I'm just not sure what or who he is.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Strange dream. It makes sense that this vampire looks like Jerry Garcia, being that he was a succubus child molesting piece of crap - I know because my father used to limo him and his manager around back in the day.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Strange dream. It makes sense that this vampire looks like Jerry Garcia, being that he was a succubus child molesting piece of crap - I know because my father used to limo him and his manager around back in the day.

It is strange that you mention that. I have never heard any of his music nor any information about his life but knowing that now is just plain weird. I really hope that it isnt his spirit appearing in my dreams. This is freaking me out more now

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Most likely it isn't Jerry Garcia - but assuming this is more than a dream, tell this invasive Garcia-look alike to "F Off, I know people".

The reason why it is invading your dreams rather than your awake life is because it is confined to the lower astral plane. Most likely it is trying to entice you, or convince you into giving it attention. Try to think about positive things, literally such as "I love" - etc.

Works for me when I'm having my occasional negative paranormal experience.
edit on 28-9-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I wonder if this vampire of yours is grateful for being dead.... da da cshhhh!

I don't think it's too wierd though. At least you know what he looks like. I have a character I run into quite often in dreams since my early teens, but I can never see his face.

Not a vampire though. In my dreams (oh god why am I telling anyone about this) he and I are secret agents, like James Bond lol. I'm either chasing him, or he is chasing me - and it's always shoot to kill.

The last time I encountered him, he was chasing me through a submarine. I got to one of them submariney type doors with the wheel you gotta turn to unlock it at the end of a long corridor. The door was stuck, and he cornered me. Then.... (warning a bit graphic) POP, he shot me in the forehead. I fell to the ground, still alive (I never actually die before I wake up) and while I'm on the ground, not being able to move, I could feel the sensation of my brain matter exiting..... ewww.

Every time he gets me in these dreams, it's the same kind of death experience. Like feeling what it's like to be fully aware and awake during my death. Luckily sometimes I kill him first. However, everytime one of us kills the other, I wake up.

So, yeah, I guess what I'm getting at is I can relate to a reoccurring character in dreams. I've never really asked others if they have something like that.

BTW, If I have one of these dreams when I go to sleep next, I'm totally blaming you BMM!

- LS

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Dreams are rarely (dare I say never?) true representations of the storyline playing out in your mind.

Look deeper, this is about you and perhaps internal struggle of some sort, (IMHO)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I've had the rare chance on only a few occasions were i am able to have control of the situation. In this one, there were just too many. Next time, i will try my hardest to gain some kind of control in my dream. I know many people can do that but its quite difficult for me.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

Can we trade characters ? Im better with guns and all sorts of weaponry

Ive had dreams where im shot or stabbed and i can feel the pain and the way it burns. Now i've never been shot or stabbed in real life (knock on wood!) but i can imagine it feels that way.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Thank you. I always try to analyze my dreams as much as possible when i wake up , hoping to look for a solution in my everyday problems. However, this one has been so reoccuring and just so extended that i can't seem to point or find a place where it may fit in my life. I'll have to analyze this one closer. Thanks !

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

You are being visited by as what we know as of Demons, Aliens or Bad Spirits. Look around your house and check for any object someone might handed to you in the past. This person might of mess around with witchcraft or anything in between. Another posability, is in the place you live in and how neighbors get along with you etc etc.

Just my two cents.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
An old Native American trick to take control of your dreams is: Throughout the day while awake, make a conscious decision to look down at your hands at least five times a day. Not for dirt under the nails, but to create a subconscious habit to be used later in the dream world.

Think "Look down at my hands" - Once you see your hands, the dream should either end or you should regain control over the situation before you.

Works for me very well.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

I'm glad you mentioned this because when this person first appeared to me it was actually around the block from my house. Actually the next block over. I didn't think of the possibility of this being some kind of WC but its possible. I use to live in a very very high bad energy place before and that was the start of many things that occurred to me. I live across the street from there now but i can still see the building from my window. Especially at night. I always feel like something is looking at me from there. Ill look into that today. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Thank you. I will do that throughout the day today. Im going to apply it for whatever it is that i dream tonight... Im grateful for your advice, thank you TC

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I am very much a Vampire genre fan, but I do not and never, believed they were real. However, there are some paranormal researchers/experts who say that, when many people strongly believe a being, it comes into existence, (could this be about God creating us in his own image, so we can create like God?) and this being is called a Tulpa. They point to a being called the long thin man. Some think that Ufos, the Men In Black and Bigfoot are Tulpas. Since Tulpas are paranormal, they can enter people's dreams, just like two people I know who died, and came to me in my dreams. My guess is, the stronger the mass god-mind energy for the Tulpa, the more it can manifest into our real waking reality in the physical.
Just speculating but it's fun! They are as good of theories, as any!
edit on 28-9-2011 by simone50m because: x

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Like this guy?

It sucks to be haunted, in waking life or in dreams. At the risk of sounding new-agey, I'd like to recommend opening the windows, burning some sage, and playing some positive metal. Like Straight Line Stitch, Skindred, or maybe some not-so-metal anti-Jerry music like Depeche Mode or old school Jane's Addiction (Nothing's Shocking era). I hope it's just a dream but, if it's not, it's still something you can rebuke so be vigilant.

On a different note, this thread gave me an idea for a Grateful Dead tribute band. They would all dress as zombies and vampires and call themselves the Grateful Undead.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

LOL !! Well the guy in my dream has more of hippie vibe. He even has those John Lennon glasses. That pic of the guy you posted is far scarier looking haha.

I have some Depeche Mode so i can play that.

Im glad my thread inspired you

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yes, I've had dreams like that when I was younger. Unlike you, though, I knew who the character was supposed to be. I dreamed that I was fighting the devil almost every night for a month or two straight.

I don't practice any religion and don't consider myself "religious" in the traditional sense, so it seemed odd to me that I would dream about the devil. I would fight him in the woods, inside of caves, with swords and so forth. For example in one of the dreams I was supposed to slay him with a sword inside of a dark cave. He was hideous, and there was a horrible sulfur stench in the cave. I chased him from rock to rock, but he was difficult to catch. I became frustrated, exited the cave, and floated up to a cloud where God was sitting and watching me. God resembled Bacchus (the Greek God) and he was smiling. He had faith in me and believed I could do it if I kept at it. He didn't want me to give up. I believe he gave me wings (if I remember correctly) and sent me back down to try again. Just as I had almost caught up with the devil, I woke up.

Sometimes this devil character would pit me against family members. I did not want to fight them and they did not want to fight me either, but he threatened to hurt them if I didn't do as he said. When I cursed in my dreams he would laugh, but when I was holding hands with my family, he would become very angry and the earth shook beneath our feet.

Then one day a very strange dream came to me that marked the end of this series of dreams. I dreamed that I woke up in my room, in my bed and I saw a tall man in front of me. He was wearing a long black coat. He was very pale, pale blue eyes and blond hair coming down to his shoulders. When I looked down, I noticed I couldn't see his feet. He was floating above the ground. He smiled, reached out with his hand to hold my chin up and telepathically told me he would come back for me later. At that point I felt the kind of love I have never felt in my entire life. It was a parental kind of love and it was extremely overwhelming. I thought my body would burst trying to take it all in. I wanted to go then and there, but it was clear to me that it wasn't the right time. As he was disappearing in a light, a name came to me which was Satan. Generally one would think of Satan in a very negative way. He is supposed to be the embodiment of evil and I never thought of Satan in any other way, but there I was in my dream, feeling this all-encompassing love from "Satan". At that point I understood that it had all been a test, I passed it, and that these battles were supposed to prove that I would and should always try to do what's right. It's been years since I had these dreams, and I have NEVER dreamed of anything like it since. That was the last of them.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
History Channel's Monster Quest went in search of, the Vampire.

This is fascinating, I did not know that vamp legend went back "thousands of years". Look at '3:17', these fanged lady vamps from ancient India and Malaysia, these look antideluvian-OLD. I had no idea.
Look at '6:29', it shows that "a military" archive, holds the bones of a vamp(?) "in Washington DC".......

HUH???

edit on 28-9-2011 by simone50m because: x

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Uh, not to correct you, but the male version would be an incubus, not succubus.

An incubus (nominal form constructed from the Latin verb, incubo, incubare, or "to lie upon") is a demon in male form who, according to a number of mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have intercourse with them. Its female counterpart is the succubus. An incubus may pursue sexual relations with a woman in order to father a child, as in the legend of Merlin.[1] Religious tradition holds that repeated intercourse with an incubus or succubus may result in the deterioration of health, or even death.[2]
Incubus

In folklore traced back to medieval legend, a succubus (plural succubi) is a female demon appearing in dreams who takes the form of a human woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual intercourse. The male counterpart is the incubus. Religious traditions hold that repeated intercourse with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or even death.
Succubus

top topics

join