It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

relationships are a part of TPTB plan?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
LAWL. That is all I have to say to this thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
i just feel that people put [too] much emphasis on their relationship and lose themselves. my gf and i are both going through a lot right now with this awakening. i'm glad we're both feeling it. if she weren't...i couldn't be with her. i just think that relationships can only last if the partners are either headed in the same direction or are willing to stand by and hold the others hand whilst they each walk their own path.

Bingo, ICEKOHLD. I believe you've hit the nail on the head here. This is a very interesting thread by the way. But This right here... this golden nugget of insight from you is perfect in explaining relationship sustainability. This is so true that you can't remain with someone when you are unwilling to accept them as they are. This is extremely difficult to do when you are different points or pages of your lives. This is the main reason people don't "click" together, because they are in search of very different things in life.
I am not agreeing nor disagreeing with any of the posts prior to the one with this quote in it, and I will honestly add that I haven't read the whole thread... but I will. I feel that love is a choice, a two way decision... and it's entirely pointless to hold on to something that is one-way or no-way. Monogamous or not, communication is key to making any relationship work to any degree. If you want a lasting long term relationship or life long commitment with any one person, be it friend or lover... you MUST MUST MUST communicate, and communicate effectively! No lying, moping and suppressing yourselves either into the relationship! Be your own person and make your own life ... Together... For now, for awhile or forever.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

The truth of the matter it is in ones genetics. Some people are more predisposed towards being promiscuous, while others can be extremely monogamous. Sociopathic and psychopathic people tend to also be extremely promiscuous and egotistical/narcissistic. So those types of sex addict's also view everyone as being like them(well psychopaths do).

The simple fact is that not everyone is alike. A promiscuous society would be disastrous for empathic people. And frankly spoken empaths matter more then sex addicted sociopaths and psychopaths in the grand scheme of things. As sociopaths and psychopaths aren't sentient, will never be capable of true sentience and as such are nothing more then clever animals.

Like often attracts like, so your friends kid's probably ain't even theirs given the paternity fraud rate in America is around 30% and in Wales it is like 60%. Hence why the feminist controlled governments are doing everything they can to make paternity testing as hard as possible(and in many cases in the south the Court sanctioned paternity tests are rigged).

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin
The truth of the matter it is in ones genetics. Some people are more predisposed towards being promiscuous, while others can be extremely monogamous....
Like often attracts like, so your friends kid's probably ain't even theirs given the paternity fraud rate in America is around 30% and in Wales it is like 60%. Hence why the feminist controlled governments are doing everything they can to make paternity testing as hard as possible(and in many cases in the south the Court sanctioned paternity tests are rigged).

Oh genetic statistics.... !!!! I am curious if you have a source for this or if you are just generalizing (aka making it up, on the basis of your general knowledge of the subject). Not that I'm trying to nit pick your thought process on this, I like it, and that is why I am commenting on it. I am curious, you peeked my interest and I want to look further into this.

Thanks!
rs

top topics

<< 1   >>

join