It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet near PITTSBURGH, PA? September 24, 2011 and MORE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Just caught this link at random while I was watching YouTube Videos on my phone. If it has been posted, I could not find it, and I apologize. Anyways, take a peek.

I realize some of the videos have been addressed previously.

Older video

40+ orange orbs reported to MUFON south of Elizabeth in Monongahela, Pennsylvania... Then 2 seen in Murrysville and Penn Township headed WEST toward Pittsburgh... Then 4 spotted in PITTSBURGH by University of Pgh ... Then one seen in Johnstown, PA. ~Check MUFON's latest reports -- this is not isolated case of 4 or more orange orbs seen across the USA lately.... MY 4 orbs seen in June, 2011 here:

Nothing spectacular, just the first one is relatively recent.
Have at it folks-

edit on 28-9-2011 by exdog5 because: I am a dork.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The second video is the orange thing similar to what my sister and I saw tonight. We only saw 1 though. We both had the cameras trying to capture it, but for some reason or another it wouldn't would show up on the camera. I don't know. But was cool to watch.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

Nibiru, I.E. the destroyer

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dudeguyman
reply to post by exdog5

Nibiru, I.E. the destroyer

I am not a believer in that theory...
yet...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Not much help here.

Saturday, Sept. 24 Jupiter's Great Red Spot should cross Jupiter's central meridian around 2:02 a.m. Sunday morning EDT; 11:02 p.m. Saturday evening PDT. Sunday, Sept. 25 Uranus is at opposition tonight: opposite the Sun in the sky. It's in Pisces shining dimly at magnitude 5.7. Use our printable finder chart, or see the September Sky & Telescope, page 53. About a half hour before sunrise Monday morning, North Americans have an unusually good chance to catch an extremely thin (old) waning crescent Moon. Scan for it with binoculars just above the eastern horizon.

Just some astronomy stuff...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Those are very interesting videos. I do not think any one else has posted that so you have no worried mate.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

Here is a tip. Do an ATS search for seeingUFOsPA and Alison Kruse.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by exdog5

Here is a tip. Do an ATS search for seeingUFOsPA and Alison Kruse.

Gotcha

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This woman is a proven fraud. she films distant airplanes, stars, planets, satellites, etc and labels them UFOs. Shes a bit out there. There are hundreds of videos on youtube debunking her and show the 'UFOs' shes filming is just airplanes at a distance...dont fall for her trap. any videos by Alison are automatically put in the hoax bin.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
prepare yourself to get this thread hoaxed... very fast

i once posted a vid from this youtube user, was in the hoax bin within 5 minutes

but to be honest, i still don't know why,

haven't seen any solid debunking or maybe i'm just looking in the wrong places

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

I didn't know they vibrated that much but was told by William Lyne that there
is vibration in the ship location as the operation of propulsion is vibration
oriented, at the speed of light of course from electricity. The crew and ship
is safe and why 90 degree turns are possible with zero Gs. The ship is like
a zero weight object and when the power to move is turned on there is great
speed. Almost like going to another dimension but its still here.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
prepare yourself to get this thread hoaxed... very fast

i once posted a vid from this youtube user, was in the hoax bin within 5 minutes

but to be honest, i still don't know why,

haven't seen any solid debunking or maybe i'm just looking in the wrong places

Hoax of what.
Did you identify any light yet.
The orange lights suspended you got a chance for a paper bag lantern
but why bother there are more Tesla ships than lanterns here.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

man it's not be an ass or something.

but i've read multiple replies from you over the years.

to this point i have failed to understand one.

what are you on about?
edit on 28-9-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I saw these over Pittsburgh in the last few weeks. Gotta wonder.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
"Holy blinkies?" Give me a break. Let me see some substantial evidence, I'm not impressed with these two videos on this thread. I know its going to be hard for someone to photograph an approx. 5,000 mph Foofighter, or an approx. 1,000 foot diameter fiery plasma Foofighter in its landing stage.

I would call these videos fake, because based on my own eyewitness accounts - Flying aerial Foofighter's, do not hang around long enough for anybody to photograph; unless somebody is lucky enough to photograph a flying Foofighter in a time space of less than 10 seconds. Hover mode... maybe, but the orb's in these two videos, hover around like theirs no tomorrow.

The supposed "UFO's" in these video's, do not act like "normal" flight maneuvers of an actual Foofighter too me; rather they look like sitting ducks, ready to be blasted out of the sky by a U.S. fighter jet!!!
edit on 28-9-2011 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 28-9-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 28-9-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 28-9-2011 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
This woman is a proven fraud. she films distant airplanes, stars, planets, satellites, etc and labels them UFOs. Shes a bit out there. There are hundreds of videos on youtube debunking her and show the 'UFOs' shes filming is just airplanes at a distance...dont fall for her trap. any videos by Alison are automatically put in the hoax bin.

great advice.....

Alison Kruse is not only a nut job and a fool, but she is also a complete idiot....If she buys into any of the garbage she spouts, she's in need of a psychological evaluation....

If she DOSN'T buy into the garbage she spouts, she's a liar.....Either way, she's a sick sick woman.....

The worst part of it is, you'll see the likes of her HERE on this very forum.....I could post a few Krusesh usernames that have been active on this very forum for the past few days, but it wouldn't get us anywhere....Kruse is a great example of the type of 'research' to avoid....

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I saw this

was in the hoax bin within 5 minutes

And thought you were calling for the hoax button.
I was objecting to that opinion.
You were indeed wishing for a non hoax.

Just what the non hoax would be you never explained.

I gave my ideas in the post before complaining by mistake on calling for a hoax.

I didn't know they vibrated that much but was told by William Lyne that there is vibration in the ship location as the operation of propulsion is vibration oriented, at the speed of light of course from electricity. The crew and ship is safe and why 90 degree turns are possible with zero Gs. The ship is like a zero weight object and when the power to move is turned on there is great speed. Almost like going to another dimension but its still here.

edit on 9/28/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

The string of beads looks strange.
We see what the camera saw now but what was the indication for
you that anything was in the sky.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I have no prior knowledge of any of these videos or their uploaders, so I could care less if they are a hoax. I was just trying to post something that caught my eye and was fairly recent. I don't do this stuff for brownie points. Not sure who relieved themselves in your Cheerios? (if you think I am talking about you, you could be right) I am highly skeptical of anything I can't experience for myself, yet I know there is "something" beyond our current comprehension capacities. I am optimistically skeptic.
back to my offline world...

Until next time...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by JIMC5499

The string of beads looks strange.
We see what the camera saw now but what was the indication for
you that anything was in the sky.

The first picture is the B-2 at the Wings over Pittsburgh airshow on September 10th. The second is a bunch of red helium baloons taken at PNC Park on September 23rd. There were low clouds that evening. The building is the Highmark building (former US Steel) building. Both were taken as video from an LG Ally cell phone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join