It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet Seen at Freckley Hollow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Greetings Forumerions,

The following sighting/report (written by the witness) is currently under investigation, and the hope is that more witnesses will come forward with the publication thereof:

On Saturday the 2nd July, my wife Angela & I were returning by car to our home in Bexhill, following a family visit to Kent. On the way back, at around 10.40pm, we passed through the small Wealden village of Catsfield. Shortly after leaving the village, we drove over the brow of a low hill before the road then decended into a shallow valley. As we came down the hill, my wife was first to notice, a large group of very bright, circular lights, which were hovering at various levels, across the night sky. They were all further down the hill, to the right hand side of the road.

At first sight, we thought that they may be some very low stars, or perhaps, a huge fleet of search-helicopters or even a large group of hot-air balloons, that may be performing at some kind of late-night event, but as we moved closer & drew alongside them, it soon became obvious that they were a whole fleet of low-flying airships, the like of which, neither of us, had ever seen before.

As we coasted down the hill, their lights were so powerful, that the night air surrounding them, seemed to be illuminated, like some kind of stage-set. The weather conditions that night were clear & still & we could hear no sound emanating from the lights. I slowly brought the car to a standstill, pulling off the road at the entrance of a small lane, leading to a Christmas Tree farm. We got out of the car with our two cameraphones. There, right before us, we could see as many as ten, yellow-tinted, white lights, which were all hovering & manouvering their positions, whilst flying in close proximity to one another.

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Kind f a sneaky advertisement for your site, but an intriguing story well told.
If the story pans out they may have some very interesting photos later on the site.....id like to see those....

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

fleet of low-flying airships
Unfortunately there are still some people who are unaware of Chinese lanterns.

edit on 28-9-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Good Day Stirling,

Originally posted by stirling
Kind f a sneaky advertisement for your site, but an intriguing story well told.
If the story pans out they may have some very interesting photos later on the site.....id like to see those....

Neither is it "sneaky" nor advertising. The UFO Chronicles has readers in over 170 countries and has had a relationship with ATS for years; we very often give birth to threads here at ATS when we have "exclusives" or cases of merit etc., that can spur intelligent discourse.

I might add that in many instances the ATS collective has been very helpful re research in various cases.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

And, unfortuantely, there are are still too many sceptics who shout "Chinese lanterns" without bothering to check the details of a UFO story such as this where the observers were adamant that they did not see Chinese lanterns.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Good Day Tarifa37,

Originally posted by tarifa37

edit on 28-9-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

Your comment leads me to believe that you didn't read the report in it's entirety . . . or perhaps you read it in haste and overlooked the following:

". . . their lights were so powerful, that the night air surrounding them, seemed to be illuminated, like some kind of stage-set. "

"We were dumbstruck by the controlled & deliberate flying display that was taking place."

"We then noticed two further lights which were coming directly towards us . . ."

". . . the whole fleet then began to fly away, two at a time. Each duo of ships, accelerated quickly & smoothly, up to what must have been, a considerable speed."

"Without doubt, what we witnessed on July 2nd was neither ball lightning, nor an electrical lightshow, nor were they satellites, nor were they shooting stars, nor were they civil or military aircraft, nor helicopters, nor Chinese lanterns, nor hot-air balloons."

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Forgot to mention that 30 minutes after the Ackerley's had their sighting, a man in Mayfield, approximately 16 miles to the northwest (presumably) saw the same objects.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
A good theory of light is desperately needed in UFO related sightings.
Well thats all we see at times.

Very powerful forces are at play beyond light as having any power.
Air movement from propellers or gasses from jets and rockets can't
touch the capabilities of these unknown machines.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Very interesting case, thanks Frank.

But we need to read an independent account from the Mayfield witness before concluding that he 'saw the same objects'.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Have the couple had any missing time or other anomalies recently?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Good Day Lowneck,

Originally posted by Lowneck

Very interesting case, thanks Frank.

But we need to read an independent account from the Mayfield witness before concluding that he 'saw the same objects'.

Please note–I wrote "presumably" in parenthesis; there are NO conclusions at this point–there is an anecdote of "alleged" unconventional objects (+ photos) and it is being looked into.

That said, having had several private communiques with the witness, I find the case most intriguing.

Here is what the Mayfield witness said in part:

i see lights in the sky behind a tree where i havent seen any before (living in the country, i know the houses and the place pretty well). I take about 10 minutes trying to get a better look but can only see white lights looking as if there turning off, and turning on. I go into my house to top floor to get a better look, about 5 lights changing color and moving very oddly up and down, left to right, and keep making a triangle like structure. I then see aplane going behind the tree and then bizarrly turns back and heads the other way, ive never seen an aircraft change pattern that fast before, im not sure if it was because of these ufos or not. I go to get my phone to record, but there gone. ive had a lot of experiences with weird lights in the sky, but most of the time there probably satellites or space stations. however i really cant explain this at all. Someone else must have seen it?..

Source . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hi wigit,

Originally posted by wigit

Have the couple had any missing time or other anomalies recently?

No they haven't.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Might be useful if the witnesses could get out into the fields and see if there are any markings or anything else laying about that shouldn't be there.

Late September seems to be a popular time for multiple lights and other type sightings, i.e. possible landings.
edit on 28-9-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Wigit,

Originally posted by wigit
Might be useful if the witnesses could get out into the fields and see if there are any markings or anything else laying about that shouldn't be there.

Late September seems to be a popular month for multiple lights and other type sightings.

Actually, Andrew "has gone back" and photographed the area, and this is ongoing. There hasn't been any physical evidence uncovered at this time.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Thanks again, Frank.

You've made your point and I much look forward to seeing the results of the investigation, and the pics, in due course.

And I agree that it's a good idea to publicise the case at this stage; perhaps as you say more witnesses will come forward.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Evenin' Lowneck,

Originally posted by Lowneck

Thanks again, Frank.

You've made your point and I much look forward to seeing the results of the investigation, and the pics, in due course.

And I agree that it's a good idea to publicise the case at this stage; perhaps as you say more witnesses will come forward.

Andrew also contacted his local representative in Parliament, and through him the MoD (Ministry of Defence); the queries and responses will be published by next week. Moreover, a FOIA request strategy is being with formulated with radar reports in mind.

Much more to come . . ..

Cheers,
Frank

top topics

join