It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE END OF DAYS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
well,here i sit a little disappointed about this whole ELENIN thingy. its 7:35 PM toronto,ontario time,and ain't nuthin happenen yet!!! holy lunch bag letdown!
i got all worked up,got all my supplies gathered together(was only a few boxes of rice a roni,because i'm unemployed) i even ALMOST didn't bother going to my job interveiw today because of the calamity that was to come! but i took a chance and bravely went. i even learned how to make my own fire to cook on off of the internet. well i guess that was $49.99 wasted! all the burns weren't worth it! oh well,i guess i have to restock my supplies for the next end of days rolls around.(i depleted my supplies by 1 box of rice a roni,i ate it for dinner over my fire,just in case the end was near.unfortunatly i burnt it beyond being edible!) i guess thats why i'm a little disapointed. but on a positive note, about an hour or so,the guy called me back and said i got the job!
THIS IS A TRUE STORY!(well, the job part anyway!!!
)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well. Hope you learned your lesson haha. Save the stuff you purchased and hold onto your newly learned knowledge for the future. Never know when it could happen, but it's best to not believe every end of the world scenario.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
For the next Doomsday, I am going to help all the believers by offering to take all their possessions of value. That way they don't have to be tied down with their wealth when the end comes.

Very nice of me I think.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

The ideology behind 2012 has changed me as a person, the way i think of it, regardless of what happens, after 2012 i will be a better person with stronger goals. I think of it as a landmark in my life that, regardless of what happens, will make me happier.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Here's the score for anyone still counting.

Failed Predictions- (Too many to count and climbing)
v.
End of the World- 0....

We welcome all members into the cynic /skeptic club... Remember, It's just another day and yes someday we all will die (no big secret there).

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well, funny story!

Congrats on the J.O.B. That's great!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by summer5

thank you! i'm glad you enjoyed. i'm not sure if some people got the 'pun intended'! but seriously,i really did get the job!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
that's not the only thing heading this way checkout the LASCO cams on SOHO
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

respect that! the end is the end! it happens. but running around 'thinkin the sky is falling'all day long makes for some potentionally dangerous people! people should teach,and learn with understanding,not fear!
yes the sky will fall one day,but not THIS day! peace

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hmmm.. ok w.e its time to get messed up like 2012

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You poor thing.....

Never step away from Rice a Roni while you're browning it in butter or oil....

As far as your job....
Good for you!!!!!

I know how you feel, everywhere you read, the end is coming. Its a trend or something lately.

In the 50s and 60s there was a rash of movies about invasion from outter space. I guess history is repeating itself, only now we have so many ways of communication that all you have to do is fire up the internet and there it all is. Doom, Gloom, invasions, you get it.

We still have October predictions, November, oh and of course, the big one: 2012 (I admit I am a little freaked out over this one)

Good luck to you. And dont forget the tip about the Rice a Roni

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
rice-a-roni is the elite poor-guys entree.... the bottom is Raman-noodles or squash from a roadside stand that one stole because of hunger...

about the End Of Days theme... it's been shoved down the throats of people for more than 2,000 years...
the biggest modern offender of instilling this dooms-day meme in our collective & individual mind is the Judeo-Christian texts/scriptures.

its the Armegeddon Meme. instilled in every aspect of our lives by the ritualistic clergy of the Jewish & Hebrew & Christian panorama of faiths
of course the Hindu have their own messengers of doom... the Yugas

the 'End Days' meme is a universal archetype

pop another brewski...i am

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I agree with you 100%. We should start the boncho-alkesh foundation. All fools..err belivers can start by giving us their account numbers anytime. Just U2U us. P.T. Barnum said it best " Theres a sucker born every minute".

new topics

top topics

join