It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a birthday request

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
Considering she has over 800 million people on her facebook, and wants more (to wish happy birthday) ..I'm sure she wouldn't be upset about the privacy issue..

Find it a little odd, that a woman has that many followers.. would be nice to know what she does..?

she doesn't have 800 million followers, facebook does...

as for her work... she works for a government contractor that makes communication devices.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

Originally posted by gabby2011
Considering she has over 800 million people on her facebook, and wants more (to wish happy birthday) ..I'm sure she wouldn't be upset about the privacy issue..

Find it a little odd, that a woman has that many followers.. would be nice to know what she does..?

she doesn't have 800 million followers, facebook does...

as for her work... she works for a government contractor that makes communication devices.

duh.. maybe I should read a little more carefully..

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Thank you my love, this is all I could have asked for, and more for my birthday
. They may have moved your thread and chances are few people will see it, but it was still thoughtful and made my day. I adore you for stepping out of your comfort zone and taking on my challenge to make me happy, and for sharing it with an entirely new group of people in an effort to get my word out.

Thanks you guys for supporting my idea and passing the word on! One voice may not be able to change the world, but one person can inspire a handful of people to stand up together and at least attempt to make a difference.

<< 1   >>

join