It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Says Jesus Christ Is Lord

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

So there you have it folks, President Obama is a Christian. Would a Muslim say that Jesus Christ is Lord? Would the anti-christ say that Jesus Christ is Lord? He didn't say son of the lord or a prophet, he said "I believe Jesus Christ is Lord".

I guess he's not a reptilian or any other thing besides an African-American human man that believes in Jesus Christ and worked/studied hard enough to win the presidency. Nothing to see here folks, lets move along.

On another note, how many of you believe the heckler should be arrested and convicted like These Kids

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

So there you have it folks, President Obama is a Christian. Would a Muslim say that Jesus Christ is Lord? Would the anti-christ say that Jesus Christ is Lord? He didn't say son of the lord or a prophet, he said "I believe Jesus Christ is Lord".

I guess he's not a reptilian or any other thing besides an African-American human man that believes in Jesus Christ and worked/studied hard enough to win the presidency. Nothing to see here folks, lets move along.

On another note, how many of you believe the heckler should be arrested and convicted like These Kids
The heckler should be considered an ass, but not arrested and convicted that is just disgusting. It is sad that most Americans seem to think like this.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I guess the only thing I can say about that is...
well first I DON'T believe obama is the antichrist

but I do know that it says that Darkness will use the name Jesus in the wrong way to try and pull us away from god

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nutzmctaffy

How can saying that Jesus Christ is Lord lead people astray?

My question is: Would a Muslim or the anti-christ say such a thing

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Why yes. He did say that. But he is a lying Chi town politician too.

As a matter of fact I heard The cannibal father in the movie Wrong Turn 2 say the exact same thing yesterday.

"Dont hurt me brother, Im just a servant of the Lord." Of course then he leapt on the guy with an army knife and tried to gut him....

edit on 27-9-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by shug7272

Did you click the link in the OP? I don't believe ANYONE should be arrested for heckling but a lot of other people on ATS believe otherwise.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker

As a matter of fact I heard The cannibal father in the movie Wrong Turn 2 say the exact same thing yesterday.

"Dont hurt me brother, Im just a servant of the Lord." Of course then he leapt on the guy with an army knife and tried to gut him....

Hahah No doubts there!

Just cause I said I believed in god when I was forced to goto church, doesn't mean I did at all.
He treats this like as if word is bond.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker

But thats not what POTUS Obama said and it wasn't under the pretense of protection. He simply stated that he believes Jesus Christ is Lord. Would a Muslim or the anti-christ say that

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

My question is: Would a Muslim or the anti-christ say such a thing

A muslim may as they recognize he as a messenger, the ANTI one 1 doubts...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Going out on a crazy a$s conspiracy limb here but at one point I heard that Prince William was the antichrist, that he was created to be a clone of Jesus himself, making himself a literal anti-christ. And then I learned that Jesus was probably black, or half black (semi-)... Which would say that there's no way the prince could be the antichrist because he's white as hell. It was probably to throw off those conspiracy theorists off the path of the true antichrist, the half black half white man, and quite possibly the last president of the united states as we know it.
Just thought I'd share this stuff, not that I believe them, but who knows what the hell is real.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

Heckler is in fear of theANTI one and 1 doesnt blame he the world seems rigged for the ANTI one now days, so he probably will get a big fine for interuption, no jail time though.
edit on 9/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
While I am a strong Ron Paul supporter, it was still cool to see how people drown out the voices of others because of their own beliefs.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
He was simply practicing "Taqiyya" where muslims are allowed to lie to "infidels"...

An example of "Taqiyya" is when Muhammad used deception to trick his personal enemies into letting down their guard and exposing themselves to slaughter by pretending to seek peace...

Sound familiar...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The Heckler part. Way uncool.

If someone is speaking to a group....just shut up and let them do their thing.

If it was an open forum, taking random questions....bring it on.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

No way, BHO is not Christian. You will know them by their fruits. The President is a
maximum pro-abort. One of his first acts as President was to rescind George Bush's
executive order to deny funding of abortions overseas. The list of Obama's decisions against life, there are many and they continue. The morning after pill (abortion pill) which was restricted to those eighteen and over can now be obtained by teenagers of any age! Young women have died taking this pill! And every time, a newly conceived child with a body and eternal soul.

BHO is fulfilling his father's dreams, BHO is Muslim, totally against our country. Look
who he has surrounded himself with and you will see.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join