It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians Throwing Shoes At Netanyahu During His UN Speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Who else here would throw a show at him ?

He deserves all those shoes by millions
for each innocent live that he took with his different orders

Even Amhadinejad speech was more logic,leaderish, inteligent then is (which i listenned)
Abbas speech was the best on all front

Obama would ruin himself if he veto Abbas request
the world and Americans will no more support him
and Netanyaou will be left alone with his lies in the ME

This is what you get after lying so many time... deceiving everyone
Legalising war crimes is beyond punishable by death
thinking arrogantly that Karma/God will not hit him back at the end
Hell will be waiting for him .. he must have a VIP suite already waiting for him downstairs

This guy his like a repeating machines .. cannot find any other reasons
then "Hamas is terrorist" Hamas launch rockets" Hamas Hamas Iran Iran" .... Shut the hell up

Each words Bibi say is a manipulated lie .. HE DISGUST ME like no one ever before
he doesnt want peace .. he wants to destroy the palestinians and have the entire country
occupied by the terrorist barbaric settlers

He really likes his tyran / oppressor / murderer / sadic role

edit on 9/27/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I bet someone was at the front collecting the shoe's to sell,like the kids we get at soccer games collecting all the coins after a hooligan war(they chuck coins at each other).
Bit disappointing though-the way I read the title I thought some Palestinians inside the UN building had chucked shoes at Bibi.
Then we could have had youtube vids of Bibi Vs Bush shoe dodging mash ups.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Please don't hold back...tell us how you really feel

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by Ben81

I bet someone was at the front collecting the shoe's to sell,like the kids we get at soccer games collecting all the coins after a hooligan war(they chuck coins at each other).
Bit disappointing though-the way I read the title I thought some Palestinians inside the UN building had chucked shoes at Bibi.
Then we could have had youtube vids of Bibi Vs Bush shoe dodging mash ups.

Only Bush can dogde shoes fast like that

But for Nethanyaou
Im sure God would even make the shoe invisible
to be sure he gets it in the teeth

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
Please don't hold back...tell us how you really feel

Me ?
Why do you think im holding back ??

Should be you posting your feeling about it ..

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Just a bit of sarcasm for comic relief.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Abba's speech was much more directed, much clearler, and MUCH more humanitarian. He did not RAPE language, which is so easy to do, as nobody is really looking past the word "peace".

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The full transcript of Netanyahu's speech for those who are interested:

Transcript of Netanyahu's speech to UN

A few notable statements from the speech:

Ladies and gentlemen, Israel has extended its hand in peace from the moment it was established 63 years ago. On behalf of Israel and the Jewish people, I extend that hand again today. I extend it to the people of Egypt and Jordan, with renewed friendship for neighbors with whom we have made peace. I extend it to the people of Turkey, with respect and good will. I extend it to the people of Libya and Tunisia, with admiration for those trying to build a democratic future. I extend it to the other peoples of North Africa and the Arabian Peninsula, with whom we want to forge a new beginning. I extend it to the people of Syria, Lebanon and Iran, with awe at the courage of those fighting brutal repression.

But most especially, I extend my hand to the Palestinian people, with whom we seek a just and lasting peace.

Now, some argue that the spread of militant Islam, especially in these turbulent times -- if you want to slow it down, they argue, Israel must hurry to make concessions, to make territorial compromises. And this theory sounds simple. Basically it goes like this: Leave the territory, and peace will be advanced. The moderates will be strengthened, the radicals will be kept at bay. And don't worry about the pesky details of how Israel will actually defend itself; international troops will do the job.

These people say to me constantly: Just make a sweeping offer, and everything will work out. You know, there's only one problem with that theory. We've tried it and it hasn't worked. In 2000 Israel made a sweeping peace offer that met virtually all of the Palestinian demands. Arafat rejected it. The Palestinians then launched a terror attack that claimed a thousand Israeli lives.

Prime Minister Olmert afterwards made an even more sweeping offer, in 2008. President Abbas didn't even respond to it.

But Israel did more than just make sweeping offers. We actually left territory. We withdrew from Lebanon in 2000 and from every square inch of Gaza in 2005. That didn't calm the Islamic storm, the militant Islamic storm that threatens us. It only brought the storm closer and make it stronger.

Hezbollah and Hamas fired thousands of rockets against our cities from the very territories we vacated. See, when Israel left Lebanon and Gaza, the moderates didn't defeat the radicals, the moderates were devoured by the radicals. And I regret to say that international troops like UNIFIL in Lebanon and UBAM (ph) in Gaza didn't stop the radicals from attacking Israel.

We left Gaza hoping for peace.

We didn't freeze the settlements in Gaza, we uprooted them. We did exactly what the theory says: Get out, go back to the 1967 borders, dismantle the settlements.

And I don't think people remember how far we went to achieve this. We uprooted thousands of people from their homes. We pulled children out of -- out of their schools and their kindergartens. We bulldozed synagogues. We even -- we even moved loved ones from their graves. And then, having done all that, we gave the keys of Gaza to President Abbas.

Now the theory says it should all work out, and President Abbas and the Palestinian Authority now could build a peaceful state in Gaza. You can remember that the entire world applauded. They applauded our withdrawal as an act of great statesmanship. It was a bold act of peace.

But ladies and gentlemen, we didn't get peace. We got war. We got Iran, which through its proxy Hamas promptly kicked out the Palestinian Authority. The Palestinian Authority collapsed in a day -- in one day.

The Jewish state of Israel will always protect the rights of all its minorities, including the more than 1 million Arab citizens of Israel. I wish I could say the same thing about a future Palestinian state, for as Palestinian officials made clear the other day -- in fact, I think they made it right here in New York -- they said the Palestinian state won't allow any Jews in it.

President Abbas, stop walking around this issue. Recognize the Jewish state, and make peace with us. In such a genuine peace, Israel is prepared to make painful compromises. We believe that the Palestinians should be neither the citizens of Israel nor its subjects. They should live in a free state of their own. But they should be ready, like us, for compromise. And we will know that they're ready for compromise and for peace when they start taking Israel's security requirements seriously and when they stop denying our historical connection to our ancient homeland.

President Abbas, I extend my hand -- the hand of Israel -- in peace.

edit on 27-9-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Sounds reasonable to me.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

Sounds reasonable to me.

Do they sound also reasonable to you ?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Sounds more than reasonable, sounds true.

When Jewish Rabbi's are making these statements, something is severely wrong.

PS.

That man is very intelligent, and seems to hold more compassion within him than any political leaders. He should be next elect, as he seems to use the LOGIC of peace, not the design of peace.

By design, I refer to the obvious construction and placement of the "peace via chaos" apparatus into worldwide events.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Do they sound also reasonable to you ?

I was born and raised in a traditional jewish home in Toronto, and I wasn't familiar with Zionist conspiracy theories until I joined ATS. So correct me if I'm wrong...

If you truly subscribe to the Zionist conspiracy theory, you are suggesting that a small group of jewish and non jewish global elites orchestrated or exploited the genocide of 6 million jews among others in the Holocaust in order to garner public sympathy and support for the creation of an independent jewish state at the conclusion of World War II. Subsequently, Israel has been placed in it's biblical homeland, albeit a region where jewish statehood would naturally be met with extreme opposition and animosity. Israel has been the focal point of continuous military and terrorists attacks as a result. In a sense, the jews were nothing but pawns in the grand scheme of the elaborate Zionist conspriracy, victims of circumstance, correct?

Now, considering that the Israeli government has historically been elected by the democratic process, and not unilaterally appointed, is it fair to assume that the government of Israel is also a victim of circumstance, placed in a no win situation if you will?

Whether by design or not, given the political climate in the region, I'm not sure Israel could have done anything differently to negotiate peace in the region while also trying to ensure the security of it's citizens. I understand the settlement issue and I don't agree with it, but the last time settlements were dismantled in Gaza and the West Bank, it backfired on the left wing Israeli government under Ehud Olmert. There are greater obstacles to peace in the region than settlements.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
hmmm.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I like jews or any other person in the world in general .. i knew a few and i also know a few muslim

People who oppress others and deprive them of their basic ressources and needs
crying at the same time that their are the victims

The REGIME in Israel is clearly selfish .. first they come and they grab land from others
telling that a thousand yrs ago .. suposedly God himself told them they are the chosen ones for this land
they keep building on palestinian ground .. and now they dont even want peace with a 2 state solution
Bibi doesnt want any peace and will make his orders to Obama the puppet

Iran didnt attack anyone in 200 yrs ..but the regime in Israel keep destroying their neighboor
many zionist rabbi told that 1 jew = 1000 arabs .. yelling that they are a inferioir race
zionist are mad religious and dangerous terrorist racist people
that will genocide anyone to get what they want
and if you dare critic them .. you will be labeled anti semite

The most Anti semite people i know are the zionist ones
because they are the reason jews in general get a bad worldview images

The Jews have sweared to God that no more genocide will happen
and yet it is happening to the palestinian

Jesus was a Palestinian did you know ?.. wonder who killed him 2012 yrs ago

the oppresion still continu in his name

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I'm for Palestinian Statehood.

But for you to show, praise, and respect the shoe-throwing at Netanyahyu during his speech in your OP, Ben81, is just the opposite of making peace and you know it.

Why can't all find the good/love/peace in others without turning to bad/hate/war in others?

This is the only way there'll be a turnabout....if you want one for sure....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BurningSpearess
reply to post by Ben81

I'm for Palestinian Statehood.

But for you to show, praise, and respect the shoe-throwing at Netanyahyu during his speech in your OP, Ben81, is just the opposite of making peace and you know it.

Why can't all find the good/love/peace in others without turning to bad/hate/war in others?

This is the only way there'll be a turnabout....if you want one for sure....

War criminal should be put in prison or worse ...
a little shoe to his hypocrite face is little compare to his continuous oppression on the Palestinian
its the only way they can defend and exprime themself in peace to the world

I think its better they exploding themself up to avenge their familly killed by the IDF

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

I like jews or any other person in the world in general .. i knew a few and i also know a few muslim

People who oppress others and deprive them of their basic ressources and needs
crying at the same time that their are the victims

The REGIME in Israel is clearly selfish .. first they come and they grab land from others
telling that a thousand yrs ago .. suposedly God himself told them they are the chosen ones for this land
they keep building on palestinian ground .. and now they dont even want peace with a 2 state solution
Bibi doesnt want any peace and will make his orders to Obama the puppet

Iran didnt attack anyone in 200 yrs ..but the regime in Israel keep destroying their neighboor
many zionist rabbi told that 1 jew = 1000 arabs .. yelling that they are a inferioir race
zionist are mad religious and dangerous terrorist racist people
that will genocide anyone to get what they want
and if you dare critic them .. you will be labeled anti semite

The most Anti semite people i know are the zionist ones
because they are the reason jews in general get a bad worldview images

The Jews have sweared to God that no more genocide will happen
and yet it is happening to the palestinian

Jesus was a Palestinian did you know ?.. wonder who killed him 2012 yrs ago

the oppresion still continu in his name

I asked you a legitimate question pertaining to the complex realities of the situation in the middle east and all you did was respond with a lengthy rant full of generalizations and misconceptions.

Most jews in the world today are secular and don't subscribe to any of the supremist Zionist nonsense. As for the jews in Israel, most of them are also secular. According to recent polls, most Israelis also support a Palaestinian State. Israelis don't care about Zionism or occupying disputed land, they just want to live in peace among neighbors that acknowledge their country's right to exist.

top topics

join