It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chilean Eddie Vedder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Before you watch this, keep in mind that this is not a hoax and he isnt lip synching .

Amazing.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
That is a damn near perfect impersonation of Mr. Vedder. I don't know what show that is (From the little Spanish I do know, I know it says "My Name is....", but is the show about trying to imitate someone else?)

(There is only ONE Vedder though
)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
You said it first, Daemonicon - there is only one Ed Vedder.
The wording is almost offensive to Pearl Jam fans.

While this dude may sound somewhat like him, he'd have to have done a hell of a lot of activism et al to catch up to Ed, and just a whole lotta other stuff.

No offence to the thread, just
Had to say.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
if I add some context it may be useful... I think

the guy went to the chilean version of "My Name Is...", a Tv show that looks for doubles of famous singers. That video is from the first audition, and he was just an amateur singer. He DIDN'T passed that audition, mostly because the judges had predilection for doubles of spanish singers from the 60's-70's, and almost every people who followed the show was in flames (i must tell i also was...) because of their decision.

The guy had talent, he just needed to be polished a little, if he had made it to the second stage, I think he would be awesome in so many levels.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Caggy because: ohmygod, my english used to be better ;_;

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I saw this video the other. His voice is freaking amazingly alike ! He does need to polish it a little but the resemblence is amazing.

Just not sure how far this is going to get him beside being in a local impersonator tribute band

edit on 27-9-2011 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

sounds like him,but shave his face and he looks like Dave Matthews...well a little bit

edit on 27-9-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hey I would like to add that he is very talented - my first post was an abrupt response to the title of the youtube video-- fresh off of the North American leg of their "20" tour and SO happy we got to see them, we are protective of the Ed Vedder name.

Cheers to all.

new topics

top topics

join