It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati elite building the New Atlantis???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I'm jaw-dropped after I've seen these pics. Two UK companies, the BMT Nigel Gee and Yacht Island Design, developed a project named "Utopia", which is a 11 deck hi-tech luxury floating platform that, in the words of its creators, "has enough space to create an entire micronation." See for yourself:

link   

link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Not sure if there's any of these platforms already built and functional, but it looks like a modern version of Atlantis to me.

www.charterworld.com...
www.yachtislanddesign.com...

edit on 9/27/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I dont know if its the the New Atlantis, or even if its for a secret organization.

But it looks awesome!!!! why would the illuminati need that anyway???

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lyrc07
I dont know if its the the New Atlantis, or even if its for a secret organization.

But it looks awesome!!!! why would the illuminati need that anyway???

The main accommodation and service spaces span some 11 decks with the uppermost deck covered by a retractable canopy. On the “13th Floor” there is an observatory with 360 degree views, at which point the occupants would be 65m above the water surface.

www.charterworld.com...

Lots of occult kabbalistic numbers in this project. "11" decks, "13" floors, "360" (3 + 6 = 9) degrees views at which point the occupants would be "65m" (6 + 5 = 11) above the water surface.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
DP.
edit on 9/27/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It's seems crazy to me to kill the oceans Gulf Disaster/Corexit, and then do this,what a charming view they must have have of vast expanses of black rot that used to be fertile seas?

at least that is an Edward Cayce prophesy, a future where island cities sit amid disgusting black polluted dead waters,I live to appose that ever happening.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well i don't think thats it, i don't think its a modern Atlantis or anything because well ... designers are going for more excentric designs and quite frankly this is very excentric... But it looks nice and if i will ever have the money i will definetly take a ride in that even for just one day.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Man that sh!t looks awesome...
looks like a fun place for summer vacation

good find, but how do know if itsn't just owned by some Billionaire or something?

top topics

join