It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa Ufo's.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hey everyone, now some of you might notice that the pictures in this next link have already been shown here before, in HD too! quite a few people thought of them to be real, including myself with some of the pictures but i was just browsing through youtube and happened to come across this video, i am posting it here in case some of you never got to see the pictures, i think they got removed, i have no idea but i was never able to find them again, might just be me though

UFOS NASA COVER

Sorry if it's not embedded properly, it's late here in the UK and i have never really known how to do it right either way

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
embedded for you

[/yvid]
edit on 26/9/11 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/9/11 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Aha. Thank you Much appreciated!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think I've seen some of the images before, though some I don't remember seeing. If they are indeed legit, then it is safe to assume that there is more going on up there than we are lead to believe. These pictures are crystal clear for the most part - at least you can see physical structure on these objects and not just some colored spheres.

Some of the "craft" look exactly what I hope advanced space craft would look like. Just search "EVE online" on google images - I love that genre of space craft. Sometimes I wish that the stereotypical disc space craft are not real, because to me it's boring lol.

Anyways, I'm digressing here, very interesting images.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This material has been discussed a number of times.
The images are from STS 88 and were all taken within minutes of each other. It is the same piece of debris in all of the images.
The guys were a little sloppy on STS-88

During spacewalks debris, both small and large, are often thrown off the station for convenience, although sometimes tools unintentionally slip away. Such was the case in December 1998 when a slidewire carrier and a worksite interface were lost by the STS-88 crew while conducting an extravehicular activity (EVA) for ISS. These objects were large enough to be tracked by the U.S. SSN and were cataloged (U.S. satellite numbers 25564 and 25565). Three other objects were also released by STS-88 spacewalkers, one inadvertently (an insulation blanket) and two by design (antenna spools), although only the former was officially cataloged (Debris, 1999).

ntrs.nasa.gov...

I think this may be the insulation blanket.

Here are the original images.
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

link   
2:48 Mark looks almost like my images. The eyes are similar. I know blurry but it looks similar...

link   
ive seen all these photo's before as im sure most here have. but i dont like the hidden pictures of hitler in this video. also towards the end if you listen closely theres words being spoken in the music. subliminal messaging. beware

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

MadMod72 is a piece of work, isn't he?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

does he do that in all his video's?
ive never really noticed it before in his work

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I don't know about that in particular. I stopped paying much attention to him a while ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Damit Phage,

Y U NO let my sci-fi space opera ships be true!?

new topics

top topics

join