It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Alien Invasion + Reagan Alien Treat Speech = The Architects of Fear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This was a Toss Up Alien & Ufos Forum , Military Projects Forum , New World Order Forum For
this Thread. It could of gone to any one of them..

As Ive Posted this in the Stuff They Don't want you to Know Thread

Stuff they don't want you to know!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ive Though this should be Brought out to a Thread of its Own

Something from the Past to the Present and in between

From a Sci fi TV Series to Actually telling [ A What if! ] Hints of the Same Thing In Reality
is Really Some thing ! When You Put the Connection together This is Exciting for Me..

of What Ive Posted .. Ive Fixed the Grammar and Forgot to Put some Words So it will be Slightly Different
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuff They Don't Want you to Know - Would the Worlds Governments Fake the End of the World?

This video is kind of suiting for the times we find ourselves in currently, with world events taking place the way they are these days, treat yourself to the question if what your perceiving through mass media is real or open yourself to the possibility it could all be an elaborate sham, created and presented to us by the TBTB.

We have Been Warned about a Fake Alien Invasion Before !

Well ATS ! your probably saying yeah Carol Rosen has Mentioned it in the Disclosure Project
The LAST CARD !! The Fake Alien Invasion !

Disclosure: Dr Carol Rosin - The Secrecy Behind Space Based Weapons

Hmmm Not Quite !!!

Let ME SHOW YOU!! what I KNOW!

In 1963 a Episode was Made in a Scifi & Mystery's Show Called The Outer Limits !

List of The Outer Limits (1963–1965) episodes
en.wikipedia.org...

Episode 3

The Architects of Fear" Byron Haskin Meyer Dolinsky 30 September 1963

Although no specific era is indicated within the story, the plot revolves around a Cold War setting in which a nuclear holocaust appears to be imminent. In an attempt to stave off a confrontation between military superpowers through uniting the world against a common enemy, a group of scientists decide to physically transform one of their own members into an alien being and stage a fake invasion of Earth. This transformation is achieved by genetic alteration of scientist Allen Leighton, using genetic material from a rather small and non-threatening alien lifeform which the scientists have in their possession. Complications arise when the physical alteration also affects Leighton's mind, and is compounded by his strong attachment to his pregnant wife.

( The Full Episode ) a Must Watch!
MGMDigitalMedia
Original Outer Limits: The Architects Of Fear

Well Either Warner Von Braun knew about this before 1963 or he has Seen this Episode !

or

The Makers of this Episode 3 Architects of Fear! has Been Told or Hinted About it ? or
Has the Government Used this Episode as a Pattern ?

If you Do watch this ! and I Hope you ATS Members DO! Here are Some Key Points Right at the Beginning

At the Beginning it Shows TPTB are in a Group Meeting Planning to make a Fake Alien Invasion
and it Explains as to Why

Now Listen Closely at the 2:10 MIN Mark !!
to Unite Nations!! Sound Like ( New World Order ) ?

Now this is where it Get's Crazy

Now at this Minute Mark! 3:10 to 3:60

Your Mouth Might Drop Open !

and Here is Why because the Statement Sentence that he just Spoke is this Pretty Close to the
Same as of what is Below ! Very Close to the Tee!! Compare it !!

Regan's ALIEN speech to UN

Ronald Reagan's Obsession With An Alien Invasion, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It Kinda Crazy When you put things together ! and it Fits like a Puzzle

Well Enjoy the Episode 3 Architects of Fear!

Reagan & Von Braun were they Close ! ?
DID Reagan hear this from Warner Von Braun or was it Vice Versa ?

or Were They just Fan's of The Original Outer Limits! ?

The Last Card The Last Card! Fiction Reality was Someone giving hints in this Episode ?

to Add..

We Know what Happen on October 30th 1938 at the Mercury Theater Narrated by Orson Wells..
and the Effect it had ! for Literately having Panic in The Streets & Fear Mongering

The War of the Worlds (radio drama)
en.wikipedia.org...

Orsons WOTW Public Reaction
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 26-9-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I've seen the other vids but I haven't seen the TZ one yet. My comps slow lately so I'm DLing it now but personally I believe we are being visited and disclosure is very close. The things I've seen first hand had to be of Alien Origin OR ....We are a interplanetary species and they haven't told the public yet. Either way an Invasion whether real or fake is a definite possibility in my mind. I'll star you just for the twilight zone I haven't seen

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
Well Either Warner Von Braun knew about this before 1963 or he has Seen this Episode !

Or Dr. Rosin is putting words in the mouth of a dead man. There is no evidence, no direct quote, that Von Braun ever made such a statement or had such beliefs.

Kudos for including the point of the speech; far too often it is left off (and purposefully so). However, though you included the point of the speech you fail to see it. Reagan was using an alien threat as an allegory for war. He says as much in that same speech.

We Know what Happen on October 30th 1938 at the Mercury Theater Narrated by Orson Wells..
and the Effect it had ! for Literately having Panic in The Streets & Fear Mongering

You should read your own links...

Later studies suggested this panic was less widespread than newspapers suggested. During this period, many newspapers were concerned that radio, a new medium, would render the press obsolete. In addition, this was a time of yellow journalism, and as a result, journalists took this opportunity to demonstrate the dangers of broadcast by embellishing the story, and the panic that ensued, greatly.

edit on 26-9-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Or Dr. Rosin is putting words in the mouth of a dead man. There is no evidence, no direct quote, that Von Braun ever made such a statement or had such beliefs.

@@Wolfenz Well DID von braun believe In Aliens Before or During his lifetime?
did he know CIA Connections ?

Kudos for including the point of the speech; far too often it is left off (and purposefully so). However, though you included the point of the speech you fail to see it. Reagan was using an alien threat as an allegory for war. He says as much in that same speech.

@@ Wolfenz: What ? Its similar to Reagan's Speech if you look at the Time Mark ive Posted! The Speech Statement is practically in reverse! but still the Same !
You Need to see the Episode 3 Again! of Outer Limits The Architects Of Fear LISTEN AT 2:10 to 2:55 MARK!
Using An Alien Threat To Unite ( Join ) Nations Against A Threat Causing WAR!!!!

You should read your own links...

Later studies suggested this panic was less widespread than newspapers suggested. During this period, many newspapers were concerned that radio, a new medium, would render the press obsolete. In addition, this was a time of yellow journalism, and as a result, journalists took this opportunity to demonstrate the dangers of broadcast by embellishing the story, and the panic that ensued, greatly.

edit on 26-9-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

I did read my Own Links and where is this Proof Show me other links as well !
its a matter of Opinion not actually fact

I Guess you did not read much further !

Later studies indicate that many missed the repeated notices that the broadcast was fictional, partly because the Mercury Theatre (an unsponsored cultural program with a relatively small audience) ran opposite the popular Chase and Sanborn Hour over the Red Network of NBC, hosted by Don Ameche and featuring comic ventriloquist Edgar Bergen and singer Nelson Eddy, three of the most popular figures in broadcasting. About 15 minutes into the Chase and Sanborn program the first comic sketch ended and a musical number began, and many listeners began tuning around the dial at that point. According to the American Experience program The Battle Over Citizen Kane, Welles knew the schedule of the Chase and Sanborn show, and scheduled the first report from Grover's Mill at the 12-minute mark to heighten the audience's confusion. As a result, some listeners happened upon the CBS broadcast at the point the Martians emerge from their spacecraft. Many listeners were apparently confused. The confusion cannot be credited entirely to naïveté. Though many of the actors' voices should have been recognizable from other radio shows, nothing like The War of the Worlds broadcast had been attempted in the United States, so listeners were accustomed to accepting newsflashes as reliable.

While War of the Worlds was in progress, some residents in northeastern cities went to ask neighbors what was happening (many homes still did not have telephones). As the story was repeated, rumors began and caused some panic.

Initially Grover's Mill was deserted, but crowds developed. Eventually police were sent to control the crowds. To people arriving later in the evening, the scene really did look like the events being narrated, with panicked crowds and flashing police lights streaming across the masses

Some people called CBS, newspapers or the police in confusion over the realism of the news bulletins. There were instances of panic throughout the US as a result of the broadcast, especially in New York and New

To Continue...

Aftermath of the Radio broadcast of WOTW
en.wikipedia.org...

WOTW Conspiracy theory
en.wikipedia.org...

It has been suggested that War of the Worlds was a psychological warfare experiment. In the 1999 documentary, Masters of the Universe: The Secret Birth of the Federal Reserve, writer Daniel Hopsicker claims the Rockefeller Foundation funded the broadcast, studied the panic, and compiled a report available to a few. A variation has the Radio Project and the Rockefeller Foundation as conspirators.[13] In a theatrical trailer for his film F For Fake, Welles joked about such theories, jesting that the broadcast indeed "had secret sponsors".

edit on 26-9-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2011 by Wolfenz because: tryied to fix the post LOL

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy
I've seen the other vids but I haven't seen the TZ one yet. My comps slow lately so I'm DLing it now but personally I believe we are being visited and disclosure is very close. The things I've seen first hand had to be of Alien Origin OR ....We are a interplanetary species and they haven't told the public yet. Either way an Invasion whether real or fake is a definite possibility in my mind. I'll star you just for the twilight zone I haven't seen

It was the Outer Limits it very similar to The Twilight Zone The Outer Limits was more Scifi Outer Space ( Alien influence Oriented ) and a Conspiracy Government Drive hence why it was called Outer Limits

as in Beyond Our reach of Outer Space ( at the Time LOL )

There's Been alot of False Flags Leading to War or to Control in the Past

new topics

top topics

join