It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are I, I Am You, We Are Together, We Are Separate, You Are Him, She Is You!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
After posting my thread (God Help Us, God Help Us All!) about how I felt regarding the world and its “mis-jointed-ness” I feel compelled to write about the world and its “collectivity”. There were so many responses and flags received for my opening post in my last thread, which clearly displayed that there were a lot of you out there who felt either the same or similar. It’s a sad story when you see this pattern but that pattern is there for a reason. The world in which we live is a long way off of ideal. But there are so many aspects of humanity that are forgotten or go unnoticed. Have you ever watched a video of humans coming together, united, against a disaster or injury or dangerous situation when a fellow human needs help? I have and it makes me feel very emotional at a level that I cannot show other humans. It also fills me with a sense of pride for humanity and oneness. The following is a little something I want you to read whilst trying to “feel” the emotion of humanity as a whole, not individually but us as a creation, a species and a collection of divinity.

You Are I, I Am You, We Are Together, We Are Separate, You Are Him, She Is You, We Are Now, We Are Tomorrow And You Are The Past!

I am the parent who holds you when you cry, feeling you heart race until it slowly calms, beating against me.
You are the child who cries needing his mother, her protection, her support and her life force.
We are the parents who need our children to cry to remind us of the love that is limitless, to fill us with a feeling that cannot be obtained any other way
I am the parent who loses a child in an accident, to a disease, to a murderer. The mother who feels she cannot go on anymore.
I am the friend who is there to give that hug, to reassure, to share the pain, to help in any way.
You are the family who is there for me; the ones who help me make the transition of forgiveness and acceptance of reality.
I am the doctor who diagnoses a fatal disease, the surgeon who makes a mistake whilst operating, the doctor who overlooks an illness.
You are the person who has been diagnosed with a terminal disease; I am the person who is lying on the operating table wishing my parents were beside me.
We are the parents holding our children's hands, being the light in that field of darkness. I am the parent who is there to hear my child’s voice.
I am the person who has been beaten by my parents; You are the person who feels so alone that life has lost all of its meaning, its purpose and my desire to be part of that purpose has vanished.
We are the people who have beaten others to make them feel so worthless, scared and alone. I am the person who is ashamed of my actions and begs only for forgiveness, even if I don’t show it.
You are the people who are there to lift my spirits when I’m so afraid. You are the people who are there to take me shopping, have a coffee, out for a meal to take my mind off of it. We are the people who lead others to examples in life that make others remember what it means to live again.
I am the person who fails my exams, who drops out of school, who doesn’t conform to the normal way of society.
You are the people who slander me for it, segregate me for it, bully me for it and despise me for it.
We are the people who promote my independent free thinking; you are the ones who encourage my blooming in the shadow of normality. You are my reason why I don’t want to be normal.
You are the people who create a relationship out of selfishness, greed, external impressions and jealousy.
I am the person who creates a relationship out of love and sacrifice, out of natural instincts and desire for happiness
We are the people who create relationships out of diversity, loneliness, desire and our soul connection. You are the people who walk all paths in life, who come from all races, ethnicities and religions; to be with who our hearts want so that it may be satisfied.
We are the murderers, the rapists, the bully’s, the elite, the governments and the terrorists.
You are the lovers, the parents, the children, the doctors, the teachers, the nurses, the garbage men, the postmen, the security guards, the police and the fire fighters.
I am the person who stops the disease, the innocent pain, the anger, the jealously and the destruction of liberty.
You are the people who bloom in adversity and evil, who thrives in love and happiness, the one who cannot forgive no matter what and the one who imprisons others in justice and in-justice.

You Are I, I Am You, We Are Together, We Are Separate, You Are Him, She Is You, We Are Now, We Are Tomorrow And You Are The Past!

Don’t forget who we are, who you are and who I am!

edit on 26/9/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I think, therefore I am
....I think
.... Now seriously, I know what you mean and agree with you but the "game" part of all this we have been, are and will be IS what really matters.

Kaos and ignorance must have been caused on purpose so that you could have some fun with "the game" again

Everytime perfection is reached, "The Gods" get bored, just like when you play a game so well it doesn`t bring you any kind of enthusiasm any more, just because you know all the tricks and rules.
edit on 26-9-2011 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
i think just

"We Are"
is much more accurate to the point and easier understood,

the Individual dies, the group procreates and lives on, so life is never a matter of individual self that is only striving to avoid the inevitable death but the group can live on so this life this universe it is not just a matter of
"I Am" it is much more importantly a matter of "We Are"

so yes, unity before individuality,
edit on 9/26/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Good read.

I am the walrus coo coo ca choo.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Very interesting, descriptive and straight to the point. I really enjoyed reading this and must thank you for putting this all up together. We need to understand this more the point of having it inside us without even having a need of understanding it, it should be assimilated.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Wonderful words ...who wrote them ?...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
There is a great documentary called The Quantum Activist, where an Indian Physicist, Amit Goswami breaks this all down in a way that is clear, concise, and transformative. His findings hold that Conciousness precedes physicality, and that we are gross physical fractional expressions of various aspects of a non-local consciousness. I watched it 4 times, twice alone, once with my wife and once with my wife and kids. If you hold to a feeling or belief that we are all somehow connected, this is perhaps the most compelling and plausible explanation I've ever seen for it. Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
i listen to alot of Beatles music too.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Good read.

Actually it's Goo Goo G'joob!!

But I know where you're coming from.

As the great man Bill Hicks once said, 'It's just a ride'.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by xsheep

I wrote them. This kind of stuff floats around my brain about 50% of my waking life.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
Very interesting, descriptive and straight to the point. I really enjoyed reading this and must thank you for putting this all up together. We need to understand this more the point of having it inside us without even having a need of understanding it, it should be assimilated.

Thruthseek3r

I couldn't agree more, we need to be understanding this and the way the universe works through consciousness, not so much through science. I'm quite sure that as we understand consciousness, the science aspect will follow with it. I strongly believe there are far more "scientific gems" waiting to be discovered through the understanding of universal consciousness.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by belowcommonknowledge
There is a great documentary called The Quantum Activist, where an Indian Physicist, Amit Goswami breaks this all down in a way that is clear, concise, and transformative. His findings hold that Conciousness precedes physicality, and that we are gross physical fractional expressions of various aspects of a non-local consciousness. I watched it 4 times, twice alone, once with my wife and once with my wife and kids. If you hold to a feeling or belief that we are all somehow connected, this is perhaps the most compelling and plausible explanation I've ever seen for it. Enjoy.

You don't happen to have a link to the documentary do you?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Hmm. "I feel, therefor I am." ???

...Nobody likes psychopaths anymore! [bad joke but I'll leave it.] S&F&
Nice balance.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

That should be:
I am he
as you are he
as you are me
and we are all together
see how the run like pigs from a gun see how they fly.

Weren't you going for the lyircs to I am the Walrus?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Good read.

Dang you beat me to it! I quoted more lyrics though.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Originally posted by xsheep

I wrote them. This kind of stuff floats around my brain about 50% of my waking life.

Beautiful....words... wrote from the heart

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

That should be:
I am he
as you are he
as you are me
and we are all together
see how the run like pigs from a gun see how they fly.

Weren't you going for the lyircs to I am the Walrus?

Thanks for the input...

Is that why everyone is quoting that song...do people think i have taken this from a song?

Hmmmm...well i have never heard that song by the Beatles...

was wondering where it came from...

Can anyone elaborate a bit further? Where are the similarities?
edit on 27/9/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/9/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I have also been giving allot of thought to Universal Consciousness. It was a grand illumination when the understanding hit me, that at the root of everyone / thing is consciousness. Still yet something is Aware that consciousness is taking place. A "Pure" awareness this is what "I AM". The only thing that changes person to person is the personal experience as that is your perspective. No one can share this perspective 100%. What I find amusing and maybe a little rant-ish, Is that I'm normally a hot head. When I realized no one else was getting mad other than myself it hit me like a ton of bricks. We let these other people indirectly control and influence our reality.

This "Divine" comedy is your personal heaven or hell. You get the luxury of playing the lead actor/actress.

There's a few things yet I still can't put a finger on. Hopefully I can find some more post like this to keep my wheels turning. Many thanks to the OP and other that contribute.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

how about you listen to some of the best music that has ever been created...
by you

top topics

join