It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YU55 Will Not Pass Between Moon & Earth vs 11-9-11 Closer than Moon, Direct Hit! - Which is it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
cant rely on NASA anymore now as its a DHS front, and probably forced by Executive order from here on out to participate in plots to pass man-made events off as natural disasters

so who do we have to turn to? scientists without political affilations/funding (if any still exist) and the better of yt vids i guess. are these?

^ this author says someone is on his/her back about YU55 will pass thru the moon orbit

^ whilst this author (among many cometeers on yt) says Elenin is/was a decoy to distract from a far more sinister higher risk, YU55 passes actually between earth & moon thus closer to earth than even the moon.orbit.

many are saying obama's speech about the earth being removed & melted is secret ele-nine message to that very possiblity of ELE 11/9-11/11 window..

edit on 26-9-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I can't argue about Obama's speech being very creepy with everything going on and all.
To put any faith in a Youtube researcher's theories though, I've been there before and that road is depressing with no pay offs. I say dig deep on your own and disregard anyone's theories of what is possible because it can muddy your judgement.

I also agree with you about NASA being compromised, long time now, and we aren't going to publicly hear of any warning until the last minute.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Every atheist scientist who sees that Obama speech is probably doing this right about now:

:shk:

ETA: I am doing that right about now, and I am not even an atheist scientist!
edit on Mon Sep 26th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by ignant

Every atheist scientist who sees that Obama speech is probably doing this right about now:

:shk:

ETA: I am doing that right about now, and I am not even an atheist scientist!
edit on Mon Sep 26th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

its almost like you know me...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Quick question. How is NASA a DHS front? What connection is there?

As for turning to YouTubers for answers... that's probably not the best bet either.

Case in point....

DERP DERP

Versus....

Awwwww Bummer, S will not HTF

Point being is this, for every sensationalist video on YT, there is probably several more with the same banter and a new twist, and maybe a few with a logical explanation. Usually logic doesn't get as many likes and subs though
Thankfully this one did!

edit on 26-9-2011 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Well crap. I thought we were going to be spared from this sort of thing for awhile what with the Elenin bs finally calming down. Can always rely on ATS to dig up alarmist findings!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
Quick question. How is NASA a DHS front? What connection is there?

quick answer.
science.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
That Obama speech is revealing the government's Nuclear intentions - "and the Earth Melted" - I think that Sept. 27th, Obama's visit to the Denver airport D.U.M.B. on that date, and America's missing 36k pounds of Enriched Uranium all have a common denominator people....

I mean come on!.... it's not find waldo here.... 1+ 1 = 4, correct?

There 4 That 2! Eye's of the Sagittarian, A Watcher has spoken...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
How would something measuring 400m in diameters passing thru the space between earth and moon, which is actually 35600km, pose any danger to Earth ?
Yes its closer than the moon is closer to earth, but how closer it is? 0.00217 AU is 32500 km. I think this asteroid pose more danger to the moon than earth itself.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
24 hours to go until the world ends then wouldn't ya know it its on my day off too bummer. (Yeah right the 27th will pass and everything will be ok.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PunchingBag80
reply to post by Phage

I thought what I said would have been automaticlly realized as sarcasm...I guess not.

You forgot your tags : [/sarcasm]
Remember where you are....

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnocksMeDead
How would something measuring 400m in diameters passing thru the space between earth and moon, which is actually 35600km, pose any danger to Earth ?
Yes its closer than the moon is closer to earth, but how closer it is? 0.00217 AU is 32500 km. I think this asteroid pose more danger to the moon than earth itself.

Cheers

Well I`m no scientist but i`m almost sure if a 400m peace hits the Moon it will still mean serious doom for us, maybe even more than if it hits us?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
i was looking for more NASA statements on yu55 (whatever they're worth since the Homeland Security merger)

and theres this YT vid of NASA's site showing yu55 passing between moon & earth straight from the horse's mouth.

if you look at Nasa's site right now, it confirms that yu55 will come closer to the earth than does the moon!

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

"Near-Earth asteroid 2005 YU55 will pass within 0.85 lunar distances from the Earth on November 8, 2011"

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

note that NASA's last comment about yu55 is that it is 'a potentially hazardous object' (of course they wouldnt tell if we were gonna get hit!) and would come even closer (about half the distance to the moon!) in 2026. so its implying if it doesn't hit us this year it will be back in just 15 for yet a 2nd shot at us.

edit on 26-9-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join