It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Gathering? 4th of July 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
So I've been seeing lots of sychronicities and noticing a lot more than I use to, almost like I did when I was a child...asking a lot more "why?s" than just taking things for face value....

BUT i digress...

the dream was basically at a huge event, I believe it was at the landing under the arch, and we were all waiting for the fireworks show. "We all" meaning tons of my family and family friends, and lots of other random people, without names, that I know I "knew". As we're all waiting for the fireworks to start we look up in the sky and realize there are 2 moons. There's this eerie feeling and then the moon moves up, then down very fast. At that point we all realize it's not a moon, but extraterrestrials, and I get up out of my seat and shout "See, I tried to tell you all, but you wouldn't listen!" What's also weird is I don't preach to people my "odd ball" beliefs, I'm rather quiet and agreeable...extra quiet lately so the behavior, even in my dream, stuck out to me. What's odd is the dream didn't feel like DOOM, it felt more like RELIEF.

Just seeing if anyone else has had similar dreams and/or if someone could interpret it...thanks!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
aliens are just genetically modified people(or clones doesnt have to be people) in spacecrafts created by black budgets. We have had techknowledgy to do it for decades. Whats more probable, people or being from across the galaxy come here? Or TPTB use ET for thier own manipulative purposes? Think about it.

new topics

join