It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noobie in Politics with a question?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Okay hello everyone I just recently got into politics and all conspiracies relating to politics, before I was obsessed with supernatural things. Anyway I have been listening to my dad who is a conservative and his view on things and I have been listening to my stepdad who is a democratic. Hearing the both I am starting to see that both the parties are very similar in their beliefs they just go on about them in two differen ways. So I want to ask you guys are they secretly working together and their disputes are only for show? And also is there any middle party who see the truth? Please no argueing, this is a discussion thread and I do not want to start any disputes.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUnseenEye

welcome to the wild world of politics you will learn some mind twisting facts as you venture into the life of corruption tyranny and disaster. Our government as a whole is not working for the people, ( Im american therefore talkign american government) They are in the mode of neying each other regardless the ouline. Somewhere behidn them seems to be a puppeteer.. Corporations, banks other governments all tie into each other...start with bilderberg, and also rothschilds, heck look up skull and bones society, illuminatti, then you will get the reasonign of politics peace and good luck

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The first thing you need to know about politics as an American is that the two party system is a complete and total scam, meant to cause infighting between citizens and divert your attention away from the things that actually matter.

Republican or Democrat, it makes no difference, it is an illusion designed for the sole purpose to trick you into allegiance to a corrupt and immoral government in which they present you with two basic set of ideals to which you are free to align yourself with whichever one you most relate yourself too.

They give you the freedom to choose which side of the government boot will be on your face, the left one or the right.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
That makes really good sense. Both of you presented some good information. So wait does that mean the governement the supposedly high form of power is the excuse my language, bitch to the corporations? Does that mean our very living is aimed to please the big corporations?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
if you want to live a happy

rewarding life stay out of politics

if your a glutton for punishment

then stay and argue til your blue in the face

when it comes to politics the only thing that changes are the days

every single conversation has been had hundreds of thousands of times

since the creation of this country what most people fail to see

is the futility of it all.

but if you got time to kill and are bored

have a go at it.
edit on 25-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Corporations control America as much as international bankers do. Corporate lobbyist's are responsible for the driving force behind almost all laws that rob us of our freedoms and are largely put into place for the sole purpose of monetary corporate gains. In return for the passing of such laws, huge amounts of money are "contributed" to the political party the lobbyist stands to profit the most from.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUnseenEye
That makes really good sense. Both of you presented some good information. So wait does that mean the governement the supposedly high form of power is the excuse my language, bitch to the corporations? Does that mean our very living is aimed to please the big corporations?

Partly yes, BUT, dig deep into your research before you loose your rights touse the internet, serious here. You will find a hughe web of lies and deciet that spans across the globe, as american we can only give an american view of course, but me thinks there is outside influence into an over all puzzle, which will make a most perfect picture for them, Them being governments,- Big Brother,- The Man..

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It is ALL the banksters and the money system. Study the money system. They go by the golden rule: He who has the gold makes the rules. Everything else follows. Follow the yellow brick road.

top topics

join