It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thought just popped in my head...humans demanding rights is complete b***s***...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Why do we as humans even feel like we have to fight to get rights from other humans? that makes absolutely no sense. Call me wierd but since were all human beings we shouldnt feel like we should look down or feel like we have to demand anything from any other human. I could see if we were enslaved by an alien race and demanded our rights but were all from earth and all have the same DNA (as in human DNA).

Maybe im just a little more broadminded than people. Maybe um just pulling back from earth to see the big picture. If the world does come to an end (which in many ways it needs to so it can be replaced with something new) then id be very happy. I dont want anyone or anything to die except the way we think. The people who think like the difference between black and white is monumental need their brains rebooted to understand that difference on the grand scheme of things is but a grain of sand on a beach. I almost want someting to happen so we can all think different.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

We are all entitled to life, only judge those who take judgement into thier own hands.

Even as I say this, I become a victim of my own statement!

Haha, but in all seriousness, the current state of affairs are unwinding into what seems like a final disclosure on how stupid we have all been in assuming that we need any form of government to flourish.
edit on 24-9-2011 by EvanJP because: I'm an anarchist, baby.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP

We are all entitled to life, only judge those who take judgement into thier own hands.

Maybe i have already ascended lol

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

From your lips to God's ears......In a perfect world......

Unfortunately we live in a society that has a slave mentality. Someone's always someone's else's boss. It makes people feel empowered to lord over someone else. Threatening someones rights is a way to power and control.

If we don't continually fight for our rights, anybody can and will take them away.
edit on 24-9-2011 by windword because: sp

edit on 24-9-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

From your lips to God's ears......In a perfect world......

Unfortunately we live society that has a slave mentality. Someones always someones else boss. It make people feel empowered to lord over someone else. Threatening someones rights is a way to power and control.

If we don't continually fight for our rights, anybody can and will take them away.

I think we live in a world were people think that they are the end-all-be-all of everything and swear theyre important and dont understand the preciousness of human life. We are all the same and all live on this tiny little rock and if we want to survive we have to look at each other as if were all a small group of people living around a campfire in the winter. We will all die because we dont see that were all human and need each other help.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Why do we as humans even feel like we have to fight to get rights from other humans? that makes absolutely no sense. Call me wierd but since were all human beings we shouldnt feel like we should look down or feel like we have to demand anything from any other human
Because there are people who still do not understand this as well as you do.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
We are all just glorified slaves. I mean seriously, what would you call it when you can go to PRISON for not giving your money to the government? If YOU work for that money, and I tell you to give me some or I shoot you, I am a thief. Yet our government can threaten it out of us? Why not just make us do X amount of free labor? OH right, that's called slavery.

That's why we beg for rights. The slaves want more privileges.

S+F

edit on 24-9-2011 by CN1018 because: OCD

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The world owes nothing to us humans;
And in turn we owe nothing to others but common courtesy.
I have no patience with those in a mentality of "but I'm special"

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CN1018
We are all just glorified slaves. I mean seriously, what would you call it when you can go to PRISON for not giving your money to the government? If YOU work for that money, and I tell you to give me some or I shoot you, I am a thief. Yet our government can threaten it out of us? Why not just make us do X amount of free labor? OH right, that's called slavery.

S+F

edit on 24-9-2011 by CN1018 because: OCD

i see what youre saying but i dont think were on the same page. I as a human being shouldnt have to up to another human being and demand that i be treated like a human being.

youre more on laws and stuff

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf
The world owes nothing to us humans;
And in turn we owe nothing to others but common courtesy.
I have no patience with those in a mentality of "but I'm special"

The ones who believe themselves to be special are the one making it hard for everyone else

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire

Why do we as humans even feel like we have to fight to get rights from other humans? that makes absolutely no sense. Call me wierd but since were all human beings we shouldnt feel like we should look down or feel like we have to demand anything from any other human
Because there are people who still do not understand this as well as you do.

Yup. like i said. Ascended lol

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
In my opinion, this is why nothing is done about countries that are starving and in a bad condition. It's so Americans and other first world countries can look at them and think to themselves "well, we don't have it too bad".

It's this mentality that keeps us under control. Demand your rights, no, take them. After we are all equal, we can then begin to fix the problems of the world.

Yeah, I completely agree, it is bs for us to have to demand a RIGHT.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CN1018

I think I would respect you opinion a little more if you could assure me that you do not avail yourself of any of the services that taxes provide to you. I've got a hunch you are not going to refuse to drive on the roads, or call a cop if need be, just out of principal. Taxes are the price we pay for civilisation. I'm not saying that TPTB don't pi$$ it away with reckless abandon...but me paying my fair share does NOT make me a slave! As a matter of fact, I offer lots of free labour to the community, just to make it a better place.

More to the point...sorry...we DO have human rights and if folks started acting with a degree of kindness for a change, we'd see an immediate improvement.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I think you believe this because you are in fact stepping back and viewing things in a larger scope. It is common knowledge that society and government have been conditioning our way of thinking for a while now, and this has caused us to lapse and forget the exact message our forefathers were attempting to leave to us...

People have not heeded the numerous warnings because the bottom line is the majority of the population is materialistically minded. The so called "American Dream" has bred strenuous competition, almost an economical type of evolution that is morally skewed, and continues to move our society in a direction that is inconsistent with true human morals and values.

I know that everyone doesn't think this way, and in fact these individuals are probably the minority, but those who are in a position to control the evolution of economics and politics have pulled the wool over the eyes of millions...why? Because although not many are cutthroat and ruthless, the majority are still motivated by tangible, material, truly worthless "things." I am not preaching however, as I am guilty of the same thing. But I don't believe it to be human nature...rather, we truly are a product of our environment, and our environment is breeding immorality at an astounding rate.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I agree. There is no demanding of rights. It isn't something you demand you are given...it is just something you presume and act upon. I don't have to demand a "right" because it is a right. It is already there, all I have to do is stop asking permission (call it "demanding", or "begging"...both are asking permission) and act like it is truly a right.

Great thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

To be fair, my friend, there is a difference between realizing the absurdity of a situation, and actually acting to remove yourself from it. Strategically, it may not be in ones best interest to attempt to remove themselves from a situation in which they found absurdity.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

To be fair, my friend, there is a difference between realizing the absurdity of a situation, and actually acting to remove yourself from it. Strategically, it may not be in ones best interest to attempt to remove themselves from a situation in which they found absurdity.

There is no lack of absurdity in the modern world, but I can't think of any society I'd rather live in. There's a whole lot of suckage out there, generally empowered by a disregard for human rights.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caioneach
Why do we as humans even feel like we have to fight to get rights from other humans? that makes absolutely no sense. Call me wierd but since were all human beings we shouldnt feel like we should look down or feel like we have to demand anything from any other human. I could see if we were enslaved by an alien race and demanded our rights but were all from earth and all have the same DNA (as in human DNA).

Thats exactly what is happening here on this planet today, our leaders are NOT! humans they are a hybrid species created to do what they are disign for, lie, kill, desive, murder, and take all your rights away from you, in other words THEY TOOK OVER OUR PLANET creating what they call ( New World Order ). They call themselves "Royalty from the Blue Blood Line" thats how the ancient Pharaohs thought. Our God went at war with the gods of of Egypt and our God Yahweh defeated them all, If you were not from the Blue Blood Line you were not one of them so call ROYALTY, they will look at you as an inferior species, why because all these Pharaohs were Nephilim aka Hybrid enteties. Their gods wasen't from this world "The Annunaki" thats why most of these Egyptian Hybrid had their egg shape heads and some of them were giants about 15 to 10 foot tall, this is the reason humans couldn't look at them in their face, if any humans did, they would be killed.

The Hybrid of today have Slit Eyes and Sharp Teeth, they use Technology to look like humans what people of today call 'Shape Shifters" are really Nephilim in antiant script of the bible.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
did you sleep well? i hope you know what i mean.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caioneach

Maybe if you weren't a naive baby living in the western world in 2011, but instead someone hundreds of years ago (or even today in some parts of the world) being beaten, oppressed or enslaved by your masters, you would have not asked this question.

Of course we are all oppressed and enslaved by the elite even now, but they let us have lots of toys so very few people notice or care.

new topics

top topics

join