It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venture Bros. Season 5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Who else is excited? Anyone know the start date? I'm assuming from the lack of info I've found online that it might not even be until next year. Maybe they will do another christmas special just to keep us going.

Alright lets get to it, predictions? Obviously it is going to be an important season for 21. Hank got a lot of treatment last season so maybe we will see more of Dean this time round. Anyway I mainly made this thread to get updates because I usually forget to check up on program start dates and end up coming in half way through the season.

Any other venture fans?
edit on 24-9-2011 by FEDec because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Venture Bros. is THEE bestest show to ever be a show. And with that I will say I am looking forward to 21 kicking major ass. Maybe plotting revenge against the monarch.... Maybe becoming arch himself. And I want to see more of Brock but I'm not exactly sure this will happen. I liked it better when he was a bodyguard and not in sphinx. Overall very excited I want it to air NOWwww

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mentok
Venture Bros. is THEE bestest show to ever be a show. And with that I will say I am looking forward to 21 kicking major ass. Maybe plotting revenge against the monarch.... Maybe becoming arch himself. And I want to see more of Brock but I'm not exactly sure this will happen. I liked it better when he was a bodyguard and not in sphinx. Overall very excited I want it to air NOWwww

Absolutely. RIGHT MEOW.

Personally I think 21 will go good and join the OSI. Now that Hunter is in charge and the moles are dealt with I think Brock will go back to bodyguard duty maybe even start training 21. I would love to see Gary arch though.

I guess the immediate question is did Mol somehow manage to save Monstroso? Or at least herself?

I'd like to see Dean become the super scientist that Rusty never was. It might seem a little far fetched but who would believe 21 would come so far looking at him in the first couple of seasons?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

I agree with about 21. Even though I want him to go insane with craziness about number 2's death and go evil I think he's prty much past that point. I could see him going good and joining sphinx like you said.
If anything I would say Mol just saved herself. I could live without monstroso but IMO brock needs a fair chance get down and dirty with her. And on that note, I say the more of dr. mrs. the monarch the better.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I say the more of dr. mrs. the monarch the better.

Agreed. I just wonder since 21 is gone what will happen between her and the monarch. 21 was the only one making anything happen for the cocoon and she seems to be getting more and more annoyed with the monarch. Especially seeing as she could be arching herself. That has to kinda get her POed.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Any thoughts on who will be the main villain for this season? The Monarch has never really been a threat even at his most dangerous. He has too much of a love/hate relationship with rusty.

The Phantom limb storyline didn't really get resolved. But then again he seems about as effective as the Monarch these days.

Maybe Molotov will escape the flaming wreckage scarred and bitter over the loss of Monstroso. She has always flirted with villainy maybe this will push her over the edge?

On the other hand the show could start to set up a new character who will eventually become the arch of Hank and/or Dean.

Why can't it just start already?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I only catch it occasionally, but I enjoy the episodes when I see them. Some really interesting characters on that show...and even more interesting storylines. It is one messed up show, hehe...like Sealab, it feels retro, but edgy at the same time.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Hello fellow Venture-heads! The Venture Bros. is probably the greatest cartoon EVER produced. The way season 4 ended I really have no idea where 5 could go. I have a funny pre bed ritual. I throw on any random VB DVD and fall asleep watching it, almost nightly. I dont know if it calms me down or what but going to bed watching VBs helps me sleep! GO TEAM VENTURE!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TopherWayne

VB has a funny way of making even serious moments hilarious. I used to watch it on my ipod under the covers. It really makes me feel like a kid again. Kinda the perfect before bed show now that I think about it.

top topics

join