It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E=MC2 Discovery A Gateway To Disclourse?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
You don't need Einstein to be wrong in order to travel back in time. The mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau was all about a Kabbalistic ritual that activated a time-portal on the top of Mount Canigou, enabling the initiate to pass through and travel back into the past. In fact, artist Salvador Dali painted his experience of being initiated by a private Spanish society known to Patrice Chaplin, daughter-in-law of Charlie Chaplin (see below), and of passing through this portal in his 1965 painting called "The railway station at Perpignan".

3.bp.blogspot.com...

For details, read the two books "Secrets of Girona" and "The Portal", by Patrice Chaplin.

The measurement at CERN will likely be found to contain errors. Anyway, Einstein's Special Relativity does NOT say that matter cannot travel faster than light. All it forbids is matter that travels more slowly than light from being accelerated past its speed. Faster-than-light tachyons could materialize from the energy of matter/antimatter annihilations. But neutrinos has mass because of the well-established phenomenon of neutrino oscillations. This means that they cannot cross the light speed barrier. But there is nothing to stop neutrino/anti-neutrino pairs travelling faster than light from being created from energetic-enough photons. Special Relativity has been generalized to take account of tachyons. What makes physicists reluctant to believe in them is not Special Relativity but quantum field theory, which predicts that they have (in the mathematical sense of the term) imaginary mass.

edit on 25-9-2011 by micpsi because: corrected typo

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I am anxious for the end of the year, when CERN has to announce that there is no Higgs boson particle to convey mass to matter. Perhaps then physicists will be more inclined to accept imaginary mass, extra hidden dimensions, dimension-hopping f-t-l, etc.

Perhaps then, we can finally get some real interest and development of hyperspace travel. Like... by way of spinning large superconductive masses and magnetic fields, to implement Extended Heim Theory.

That is... if Trekies will ever get their impractical (Miguel Alcubierre) Warp-Drive out of the way of f-t-l progress.

edit on 9/25/2011 by Larryman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If this is not a error its huge news, breaking the laws of physics as we know it.....

You should expect this however we have only really started to understand the basics regarding physics with still gravity as a natural force is still not fully understood.

Science works by making a theory and then trying to prove or disprove, with some scientists of the field coming up with crazy therorys or ideas have to match the current scientific communitys approval, which in some ways I believe slows progress just look at Tesla as an example.

Any way back to the E=MC2 debate what if that is our dimensional speed limit ? With each dimension different in every way and when im saying dimensions i am using the current ' String therory '

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Nice, cool stuff.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 9/26/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
As alot of you have probably seen and heard on the news in the past couple of days scientists are scratching their heads over the amazing discovery that the famous assertion E=MC2 may after all be flawed. Of course these findings are now being rechecked and evaluated. But if it is indeed shown that such a fundamental error has been discovered then it throws open the very real possibility that time travel, travelling through space at warp factor 8 and wormhole travel is all possible after all. Not to mention free energy etc.

With that in mind i could not but help think whether this is yet another stepping stone towards disclourse. What better way than to do it by saying well hey there folks we got it all wrong, ET could indeed travel to Earth from great distances after all. By making this announcement. are we not being being futher prepared for a First Contact/Disclourse event? When you think about it 10 years ago people would have laughed their heads off at you and most likely make several snide comments. 5 years ago it was a maybe/if possibility. Now we are in the position of finding ourselves being told actually ignore the past 100 years of physics, lets do something new.

Interesting times ahead i very much suspect lies ahead of us.

Disclaimer:
At the very least you may want to familiarize yourself with the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) before reviewing this post. Advanced academics may also want to brush up on the 'T2K Experiment' occurring at the site in Switzerland and may do so by visiting the Cornell University Library website source if they want to do some light reading. I will NOT be delving into mechanical details of the collider in this post.

The T2K Experiment
Source: Cornell University Library Physics Journal Archives
Link: arxiv.org...

NOW ON TO THE MEAT OF THE STORY

For those who were not interested in the "light reading" I posted before, they may want to skip over my next pre-print physics journal submission and go straight to the AP article.

Measurement of the neutrino velocity with the OPERA detector in the CNGS beam
Source: Cornell University Library Physics Journal Pre-Print Archives
Link: static.arxiv.org...

Challenging Einstein is usually a losing venture
Source: Frank Jordans and Seth Borenstein, Associated Press
Link: hosted.ap.org...

The scientists fired a beam of neutrinos 454 miles (730 kilometers) underground from Geneva to Italy. They found it traveled 60 nanoseconds faster than light. That's 60 billionths of a second, a time no human brain could register.

Distinguinshed Physicist Dr. Antonio Ereditato notes:

"If you find some matter particle such as the neutrino going faster than light, this is something which immediately shocks everybody, including [physicists]."

The immediate implications of this research are absolutely astonishing due to the fact that modern physics does not make adequate room for superluminal velocities (anything moving faster than the speed of light). Not only do we have to reconsider classical physics equations that express relativity, we must also reconsider alternatives for ET visitation.

Given that a few probabilities are taken for granted, we may actually be able to bridge a logical gap that has long troubled 'believers' in ET visitation to our planet. Please note that I use the term for granted because there are certain considerations which must be probable in order to follow the logic presented in the thesis. If one of these is inconsistent with opinion which one feels is based on fact, then the thesis must be rejected. If this is the case then discussion of the idea of 'visitation' would be pointless. However, if you are willing to consider these probabilities, then the final conjecture may be quite an entertaining and realistic idea.

Without further adieu, these 'for granteds' are:

1) The data presented in the pre-print paper is verified and supported by the physics community.
2) There is likely life, henceforth referred to as life forms, on planets other than our own somewhere in the universe.
3) These other life forms may also have evolved into intelligent beings (ETs).
4) These intelligent beings have achieved velocities in excess of the speed of light as we have and have applied them to transportation.

IF these four points hold true, THEN it would be possible for ET to travel vast distances in excess of the speed of light.

I understand that I am playing probabilities a little stronger than I should, especially in terms of a scientifically based dissection. To reiterate: While this post does not claim that WE ARE IN FACT being visited, it does at least bring some strength the WHAT IF? argument.
edit on 26-9-2011 by TheChemist1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join