It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged "debris" of UARS filmed over Gdansk, Norther Poland. It totally looks like a UFO fleet!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It's getting better and better. A guy from Poland just uploaded it on YT and looks authentic. He believes these are debris of UARS satellite.

But compare with the other video made in Okotoks,Canada.

Looks the SAME UFO fleet formation and interesting that the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada, is attempting to discredit the Okotoks video...

A satellite... Really???

edit on 9/24/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
so many similar formations being filmed simultaneous on different continents (europe, canada)

and then NASA confirms UARS went down in the Pacific

so that leads to conclude the various events in europe, canada etc are fleets of some kind of UFO, indeed!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Almost sounds like the guy is about ready to have a heart attack. Better video that's for sure. Looks nothing like a satellite, Chinese lanterns, meteors, or comets.

Shame I wasn't there.

edit on 24-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Fake and ghey

Added the heavy breathing to make it more credible....but made it look faker than a really fake thing.

Chinese lanterns, filmed weeks if not months before...then claimed to be part of the UARS...seen loads of people doing the same thing.

This is by far the worst

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Fake and ghey

Added the heavy breathing to make it more credible....but made it look faker than a really fake thing.

Chinese lanterns, filmed weeks if not months before...then claimed to be part of the UARS...seen loads of people doing the same thing.

This is by far the worst

With such eloquent reasoning, it's almost impossible not believing you are right. It's so brilliant that hurts. Case solved. Both videos are Chinese lanterns.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 9/24/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Fake and ghey

This is by far the worst

I guess by spelling it incorrectly it makes it less offensive. Please watch the rhetoric.
Lets use grown up terms.

Interesting video though!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
hey keep in mind who is going to denver ........... or is already there

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
We hear the UARS is falling, but we don't know where, we are given a window of time, and a very broad, and general region..

Anyone looking at the sky in these regions seeing a fleet of objects OTHER than the UARS would assume that is was, in fact, debris from the fallen orbiter.

This is just a bit off to me.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
sounds to me like the poor person needs an oxygen tank! should have kept filming till they fell out!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

I never once believed it was a falling satellite.. only because it came from "officials" who are known to lie and use "cover stories"... similar to the old adage of not believing anything until its officially denied, everything from officials is highly suspect.

Maybe one day we'll find out the truth.. tin foil thought, maybe it was a test run of some kind.. to gauge how people would react to seeing unique lights in the night sky. Not like our beloved shadowy overlords are above doing such things..

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

top topics

join