It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pyramids,planets and the bible

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST
Dr.chuck missler, makes a great argument not only about the pyramids and the planet mars but of the impossibility of chance threw physics, measurement of time, and mathematical properties.thus wiping out all possibility of evolution.. to start with the scientific evidence skip to part 2 at6:00 this is for those who ask where is the scientific evidence for GOD
here is a bit and i will post some better ones later

www.youtube.com...

I like watching that stuff, its always interesting. We wont know if its the true Ark until the day comes when it is taken back to the 3rd temple.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by buskey
Wow, evolution completely disproved and the existence of God proven? By one video?

Seems mainstream christianity would have made a pretty big deal about this; I'd think the catholic church would have spent some of their trillions in wealth on an ad campaign or something.

Just sayin'.

The Pope is too busy using their money to cover up the sex offender priests to use that money towards finding physical proof of divine acts.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

finally some one who understands(or is chosen)seek the truth brother seek the truth.........

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

i asked for scientific evidence. not your thoughts on what charles darwin wold of become based on your oppinion.......

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

did you watch the video? or are you judging some thing based on what some one told you? if you watched the whole thing he has references to all he says before he speaks( read my signature and dwell on it, you might get the point in the future).

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

did you watch the video? or are you judging some thing based on what some one told you? if you watched the whole thing he has references to all he says before he speaks( read my signature and dwell on it, you might get the point in the future).

What someone told me -- try 60 years of paying attention. This is not "what someone told me" this is what is real structured classical science not something made up by a bunch of whackadoodles inventing facts to fit preconceived conclusions. Darwin isn't even the point -- evolution is not his original idea - the basic understanding of evolution came long before Darwin -- and since Darwin evidence has been piling up to overwhelmingly support the theory.

It just dosen't work your way and if we paid attention to you - modern medicine would not be. We have fossils get over it we win.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

with all due respect...60 yeas of paying attention and still on the net searching conspiracies you should know all of this off the top of your head.. sounds immature. dinosaurs were in the time of adam before the flood and prove nothing about evolution.we have quantum mechanics.get over it i will give you the same response i gave in another post.....
'ok dont get lost now, our present reality is a virtual simulation.quantum mechanics is the study of the smallest pieces of matter we can study and how our universal laws(gravity,time,space,and all others) change at the atomic level. the atom is 10 to the minus 8 cm in diameter,and the nucleus 10 to the minus 13. the difference between the two is 10 to the minus 5, if you take that (volumetricly)and cube it(because our three dimensions) you get 10 to the minus 15.that is very close to the number of seconds in the history of the universe keeping in mind that the universe is 16 billion years old (10-16 or 10-17)a very very large number witch means simply that every thing we feel as solid is mostly empty space.it feels solid because of the electrical simulation of the atoms sensing each others nearness.the atoms are like the comand prompt or what ever is called that tell a computer what to display, or how to run different programs. so if i say this world is virtual i am 10 to the 15 more close to reality than you are.
LIFE IS THE VIDEOGAME GOD IS THE CREATOR OF IT.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
alright i've watched all the videos... the main thing that sticks out in my mind is the fantastical claims this man throws at you...

Not even mentioning the mathmatics that he uses which i can't validate because im not a mathmatician, the one claim about a chapter in Joshua which coins the term "the long day"... He states that at one point in history Mars and the earth crossed orbits. During this "long day" mars was 50x the size of the moon in the night sky... so close that one could see the moons of said planet.

He even specifies Mars wa aprox. 70 000 kil. away from the earth at this time...

Sadly this is hard if not impossible to believe... If this was the case there would have been more written about this point in time then there is. Every civilization on the planet would have had something to say about this event because logically... its not something that happens every day... or ever for that matter. Yet there is absolutely nothing written about such an event aside from one other source which is hardly relevent.

I also found it interesting that the theme of his lecture was called "Steeling the mind"

I can't prove his theories are false, but considering hes trying to sell a book to his followers... i wouldn't put much faith in what he preaches

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

. . .at one point in history Mars and the earth crossed orbits.
The Earth does not have an orbit.
The sun and the planets and all the stars circle around the earth at trillions of light years a second. (or maybe there is a slight mistake in the Bible)
edit on 26-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Ya we're continuously having this debate about the errors in the bible on another thread... Though its pretty much come down to character assasinations

Perhaps you might take a look...

edit on 26-9-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Before watching this, prepare for your mind to be blown away:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

does that seem like a hard thing to do? give me time and i bet i can do that with the white house and Washington memorial.or any street layout

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

does that seem like a hard thing to do? give me time and i bet i can do that with the white house and Washington memorial.or any street layout

Good luck with that.

This ancient knowledge was given to the Egyptians and the Sumerians through the fallen angels.

Read the first 9 chapters of the book of Enoch:

reluctant-messenger.com...

From chapter 8, verse 7:

Tamiel taught astronomy.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

ive read all the apocrypha. i actualy think the pyramid,and the ruins at bal-bek could pre-date the flood. and were built by the nephilim themselves.there is one coincidence in the book of Enoch and the Egyptians .in one verse it says that the fallen angels taught men the secret arts,and how to work with roots(magic),astrology and the "beautifying of the eyes" we all know the Egyptians or the rulers of Egypt wore eye liners

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
the only place in egypt that fits a monument to the Lord God of heaven spoken about in Isaiah is the great pyrmids .....Maybe they were doing wrong but God used it for good .....We only know that the giza complex is hurtful for the human mind to get a good grip on .....peace ..and thanks xplanetx for the link ..awsome stuff
edit on 4-10-2011 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2011 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join