It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goats climb up tree ?? have to see to believe this one .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...
Now If i didnt know better i would say this photo is fake??
first its snakes on a plane now its goats up a tree 2012 is right around the corner I expect to see flying pigs posted any day now.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Goats in Tree

True as 9/11 was an inside job!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The goats are climbing trees to escape the flood, its coming everyone, save yourself!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
How come there's no goats in the other trees? How come that branches aren't bending? Where are the goats wings (because they didn't climb up the trunk did they) ?

It's not a fake photo it's a joke photo however I'm sure somebody will come along believing it's true!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Those are certainly not sheeple. So when in Morocco and confronted with a human-eating vicious goat, running for the trees is clearly out of the question.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
They are called Tamri goats and they live in Morocco

In Morocco, the native Tamri goats are so enticed by the berries of Argan trees that they have become adept at climbing the branches to reach their food. Even stranger still, the goats' droppings contain seed kernels which local farmers then grind into an oil that is used in cooking and cosmetics.

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 9/24/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: added external text

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well, Goats are considered climbers.

Dogs, on the other hand, are not:

dog climbs impossible fence

My childhood pit bull used to run up trees 20 ft into the air.

Dog jumps 10 ft. fence as proof of concept.

So, if a Dog, that is not a "natural climber, can do crazy things, then so can a goat.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I own 4 African Pygmy Goats...yep they climb trees. Goats will go anywhere they can reach to get the leaves they love to munch on.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
that is AWESOME! haha when i saw the first pic...i was like like there has got to be one hell of a snake waiting at the bottom of that tree...then went to read they like berries and im all like hey me to...now what would i do if they were out of reach...id climb the tree!...just like these goats...and its believable have you seen those billy goats on the side of a cliff that we think is crazy...yeh goats are awesome.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

CGI!

CGI!

CGI!

oh wait....

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Goats natural environments are steep cliffs and mountains so I'm sure they can climb just about anything

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
Goats natural environments are steep cliffs and mountains so I'm sure they can climb just about anything

Gracie and Thistle, twin kids 10 and 1/2 weeks old, today learned how to jump way up on top of the big propane tank outside. What fun watching those little cuties hop from the 4-wheeler to riding mower to motorcycle trailer...hop skip and jump to propane tank.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Do you see anything on the ground for them to eat ??
They will find a way to get food !

top topics

join