It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the grid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Been lurking for several years, became a member awhile ago, and now officially entering onto the grid. This site is the best and worst. There is alot of disinfo being put up here, and a whole lot more truthers also trying to make sure WE are not left behind, forgotten, or lost. This forum has given me alot of advice on my own experiences ( shadow people, OBE, ufos ) as well as opened my eyes to the real world, (tptb, illuminati, nwo, etc...). Not sure how long I will be on the grid, but will put my 2 cents in where my knowledge might help. Lookin forward to insightful conversations.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Nraged

Welcome, I am a new member as well.

I was under the impression that being a lurker first would ensure I had the hang of things before I actually registered. Now that I have registered, man this website is way more complicated (and cool!) than it looks from a lurker's point of view. A bit overwhelming!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

Yes it is, especially when trying to get the facts. One thing i have learned is to do your fact checking before stateing a FACT. Otherwise its just your opinion/conspiracy and you will be flamed! Plus, you know what they say about opinions.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
HEY, Welcome to the ATS Society. By the way, is this thread for newbie gathering because...

CHeers!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Welcome to the boards there is always room for another debunker here.

new topics

top topics

join