It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why vote?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Note: Please move this thread if it is in the wrong place.
I am sure EVERYONE in this forum knows about the Bohemiam Grove, skulls and bones and other strange groups, world leaders have been known to join. Now there is one thing everyone MUST know. These groups practise ancient Canaanite, Luciferian and god-knows-what other pagan rituals OR are part of that ' Old NWO tinfoiled hat conspiracy'. Now, the upcoming elections have been a real excitement to all of us. Most of us will probably be voting for John Huntsman and a very tiny,tiny,tiny,tiny,tiny, minority (1 or 2 people) will probably be voting for a guy like Rick Perry.

Now, in consideration to the 'Old Iluminati tinfoiled hat conspiracy thing' and the fact that many of the men like Richard Nixon (Who was found in the Bohemiam Grove BEFORE becoming president) became president, I'd say that, why vote? We have all seen the great fantastic speeches of Obama. He turned out to be a HUUUUUUGE let down.

If you were in the pre-WWII and you lived in Germany you would have been drawn to Hitler. He succeeded in picking up the pieces, but made a huge mistake in the end. He turned out to be the great Hister of Nostradamus's predictions. Now, if we decide to take all this information in, and look at the candidates in the election, the question is, what to do? And why vote? How do we not know the future president is the same cracked egg like the countless others. How do we not know he is another puppet of 'that Illuminati tin foiled hat conspiracy'? Is there a point in voting? Will it make a difference?

P.S. Sorry if my tin foiled hat, conspiracy views bothered your forum. I was just confused where to put this.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
here is why

If you don't vote you can't complain....
edit on 24-9-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas
Most of us will probably be voting for John Huntsman and a very tiny,tiny,tiny,tiny,tiny, minority (1 or 2 people) will probably be voting for a guy like Rick Perry.

I wouldn't worry about posting in the wrong forum. I think your posting on the wrong website.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

I vote .........

3rd party..

just to say "F U Establishment"

Tis all.

(though I didn't fail to see the irony that the pagan worshiping, virgin sacrificing spooky Mason is against the Establishment I'm supposed to uphold..
)
edit on 9/24/2011 by Rockpuck because: Because evil Freemasons love to edit their crap for added dramatic effect..

edit on 9/24/2011 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas
Most of us will probably be voting for John Huntsman and a very tiny,tiny,tiny,tiny,tiny, minority (1 or 2 people) will probably be voting for a guy like Rick Perry.

Huntsman?

In the recent ATS poll, Ron Paul wins with 83%!

Most of the people here know what a scumbag Perry is, not to mention his ties to the Bilderberg group. No worries there. Plus, he is digging his own grave at every debate.

As for the necessity in voting, I'll just say if Ron Paul doesn't win the Primaries, this country is screwed. He is the best option we have for getting a real leader in the White House. He is the ONLY candidate on either side of the fence that wants to end these wars, bring our troops home and truly save America by ending the Federal Reserve. We have had enough rhetoric from the corporate sell out car salesman looking politicians. We want someone who has been consistent for 30 years and has a proven voting record to back him up. He walks the walk and I suspect that is why he won by such a huge margin here at ATS.

After the Primaries, voting is optional. If he wins - GO VOTE! If he loses - GET TO THE STREETS! No seriously.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
To answer your question "why vote"?

I'm tired of hearing on the local news of a young man being killed in Iraq. They interview his math teacher who describes him as "top of the class". They interview the parents who are clearly upset. I'm tired of seeing this, I'm tired of feeling sympathy for these families and people. At some point you have to realize this isn't right.

This is Vietnam 2.0. We need to put a stop to this. These kids don't need to die over there. lets put a stop to it.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

I think the propaganda machine which was created in WWII has turned every famous and influential politician into a supporter of the war in the Middle East and Islam.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
While I'll admit to being confused by the Huntsman/Perry prediction, all of the responses seem to be off target. I think the point of the OP was more along the lines of "Does our vote even count?" and suggesting that our presidents are selected by the elite rather than elected. I have to admit, I suffer from the same sort of apathy. Before the 2008 elections, and before any other candidates had people on the streets, I was out with groups of people at busy intersections holding a Ron Paul sign. The media, of course, just gave him nearly no coverage, and the coverage he got was only to be ridiculed. Then he didn't get the Republican nod, so he left the race (which is what he said he would do). I went to the polls without a candidate to vote for, and many of the Ron Paul people were voting for Baldwin (I think). Anyway, they will never allow him to be elected because he is not "one of their guys". It doesn't matter anyway, I think of the president just as someone to put a face on the organization for people to hate, then they switch the face, the same shadow people stay in power, agenda keeps pressing on, and all the people go back to sleep for a few years because they have a new face.

top topics

join