It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgan Freeman Is a Sick Man Marries Step-Granddaughter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Your "article" cites no sources.
Gives no quotes or anything substantial.
Going by dates, your "article" can only be linked to one source so far.
The National Enquirer
So what have you done to confirm or debunk these rumors?
Seems all you did was post it and promote it as if it were true.
You admit you found this when reading the comments about his remarks on racism.
So, Morgan says something bad about the baggers and you put this RUMOR for the ENQUIRER up on ATS and run with it as if it were a fact.
If the Enquirer also posted UFO pics would you just run with them too or be a tad more skeptical?

Obvious agenda is obvious.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by FallenWun

She was 17 when they first had sexual relations . . . . that is 10 years ago.

Oh so this was proven true then and not just a rumor you read online? Why am I still waiting for your proof?

How stupid are you? I mean really . . . .

Fast and loose with the name calling for someone that just believes hollywood rumors from the Enquirer.

From your "source"

www.yourtango.com...

According to the Enquirer, Freeman cheated on his now ex-wife with a number of women—E'Dina being one of them—and Freeman and E'Dina's affair began when when she was just a teenager(and we thought this whole incestual relationship couldn't get any worse)! But apparently now that he's no longer legally bound to another woman, the Oscar-winner has vowed to make a "decent" woman out of his step-granddaughter and father her children!

Just go to bed. . . please . .. (and not with your granddaughter either)
edit on 24-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

Did you even read what you just quoted?

"According to the Enquirer."

Let me know when Batboy backs you up on this.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I get it now. You were just so incensed over those bagger remarks that logic and honesty had to take a back seat and it all got a little overcomplicated for you. You are in over your head, it is ok though as it happens to the best of us. Let's start simple.

Here is your title.

Morgan Freeman Is a Sick Man Marries Step-Granddaughter,

Ready to admit that is a lie yet?
He is not married to anyone so the title right off the bat is false.
See if you can understand this much before we move on to your opening "paragraph."

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

She was 17 when they first had sexual relations . . . . that is 10 years ago.

Oh so this was proven true then and not just a rumor you read online? Why am I still waiting for your proof?

How stupid are you? I mean really . . . .

Fast and loose with the name calling for someone that just believes hollywood rumors from the Enquirer.

From your "source"

www.yourtango.com...

According to the Enquirer, Freeman cheated on his now ex-wife with a number of women—E'Dina being one of them—and Freeman and E'Dina's affair began when when she was just a teenager(and we thought this whole incestual relationship couldn't get any worse)! But apparently now that he's no longer legally bound to another woman, the Oscar-winner has vowed to make a "decent" woman out of his step-granddaughter and father her children!

Just go to bed. . . please . .. (and not with your granddaughter either)

Did you even read what you just quoted?

"According to the Enquirer."

Let me know when Batboy backs you up on this.

You were claiming he was not married when the affair took place.

I posted a response citing your source that corroborated claims of him being married during the affair.

Do you get it now?

I called you an idiot because you clearly had not read any article posted by either you nor myself before you posted.

Then you go on to attack me on political grounds. . . . I never made any political claims in the OP.

Obviously got under your skin with your number of posts without a single response to any of them.

You are just all over the place making claims without backing up any of yours, that does not cut it on this forum.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

You were claiming he was not married when the affair took place.

No I was not. I have yet to see any confirmation of any affair at all. I claimed he was not married "at the time" in response to what YOU WROTE. Your "at the time" was in reference to your lie of an OP stating he was running off to MARRY her. He was not married "at the time" he married this other girl for two good reasons.
He got a divorce.
He never married her.
Get your "at the times" straight and try again. Opening this thread with lies set you off on a bad foot.

I posted a response citing your source that corroborated claims of him being married during the affair.

Do you get it now?

I get that you need a dictionary to look up a few words such as "corroborated" as nothing I posted did any such thing. All it did was point out the same CLAIM in your OP from the same worthless source.

GET IT NOW?

I called you an idiot because you clearly had not read any article posted by either you nor myself before you posted.

I have read your OP and the article you provided a few times now and the only idiot that I see is the one posting lies as bookends to claim they found online sourcing back to the Enquirer. But I am sure you thought calling me an idiot was superior arguing at its best, right?

You apparently did not even read your own article. Maybe you need to read your OP over again.

Then you go on to attack me on political grounds. . . . I never made any political claims in the OP.

Not sure at all what you are talking about.

Obviously got under your skin with your number of posts without a single response to any of them.

Is that what that means? You have matched me one for one so far and even had a lead on me. You have more posts on this than I do so using your logic...

You are just all over the place making claims without backing up any of yours, that does not cut it on this forum.

Your entire thread is unbacked claims.
Show me one claim I made and I will back it up.

CAN YOU DO THAT?????????????

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
If you are going to make excuses about the thread title, do not send me private messages. That is more than on topic and if you are going to suggest a mod made you write the title you have now, I am sure we can discuss that in the thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The question here is with all the women in this world why would a man choose to carry on with his granddaughter.
When you take on a step anything they become a part of your family.
This reeks of serious boundary issues and a major character flaw.
What I would like to know is how long he was a de facto grand parent.
Had he known her since she was a young child?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Then you go on to attack me on political grounds. . . . I never made any political claims in the OP.(me)

Not sure at all what you are talking about.(you)

I get it now. You were just so incensed over those bagger remarks that logic and honesty had to take a back seat and it all got a little overcomplicated for you. You are in over your head, it is ok though as it happens to the best of us. Let's start simple.
-you

No political attacks eh?

No I was not. I have yet to see any confirmation of any affair at all. I claimed he was not married "at the time" in response to what YOU WROTE(you)

Divorced =/= married at the time.
27 > 18.
Freeman =/= not married.
-you

Freeman and E'Dina's affair began when when she was just a teenager (and we thought this whole incestual relationship couldn't get any worse)! But apparently now that he's no longer legally bound to another woman, the Oscar-winner has vowed to make a "decent" woman out of his step-granddaughter and father her children!
(your article clearly stating that she was a teenager)

17 is not 18 or 27. They started this when he was married and she was 17 . . .

You don't even read what you type do you? You contradict yourself left and right (pun intended)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Morgan Freeman Is a Sick Man Marries Step-Granddaughter

So?
edit on 9/24/2011 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I will guess its your envy eating your guts, what do you have against freeman anyways? The girl was within consent age, he is a weathy grown man, can you follow?
I for one will call kudos for him, if when Im his age can land a "barely legal" and keep her by my side, kudos to me I must say. Heck, I would call kudos if I was able to land a barely legal now and Im half his age.

Drop the outraged BS, this is a non issue even if true, and should be treated as such.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

17 is not 18 or 27. They started this when he was married and she was 17 . . .

You don't even read what you type do you? You contradict yourself left and right (pun intended)

I do not understand why you are trying so hard to not just address simple logic here. This post is a mess and a complete mishmash of ideas. I have no clue what you think you just held up as a political attack. I am way lost there.

So I will try again, to be simple with you. Ignoring that the thread title and OP are blatant lies can you just explain one thing to me.

When you say "started this" what exactly is "this?"
Remember this is ATS.
Deny ignorance.
Answer should be stunning.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
delete....

edit on 24-9-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

Now he is a child molester?

I guess the OP got exactly what he wanted. This will teach Morgan to ever again express how he feels about the so called tea party. How dare he express his opinion. Now that he has been labeled a child moles tor for no good reason, he might think twice about saying how he feels about anything again.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

No but close.... whenever I see an old man playing with 17 yr olds I'm thinking Herbert quotes.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

No but close.... whenever I see an old man playing with 17 yr olds I'm thinking Herbert quotes.

Where exactly do you see an old man playing with 17 yr old girls here in the first place?
Secondly, how the hell do you relate a 17 year old girl to a child? Are you actively fighting to have the AOC moved to 18 across the board or do you only apply it when it seems like fun?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

In the link it says, "she would have been 17 when they first... um... got together. "

45 years difference is sick no matter how you see it.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

In the link it says, "she would have been 17 when they first... um... got together. "

It sure does. Now what is your source on that again? How has this been confirmed? Hey, is that Elvis behind you?

45 years difference is sick no matter how you see it.

Well that is your opinion and you are welcome to it I guess. 45 years difference does not automatically make someone a child molester though for crying out loud.
edit on 24-9-2011 by FallenWun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
So, after bouncing her on his knee when she was a baby and buying her dollies, when did he actually start to fancy her the sick bastard?

If this was my daughter his head would now be on a spike

Ewwwwww

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Now what is your source on that again? How has this been confirmed?

The National Enquirer and then here from Joanna Douglas, Shine Staff’s Blog. I guess you need to ask his Step-Granddaughter to confirm it.

Well that is your opinion and you are welcome to it I guess. 45 years difference does not automatically make someone a child molester though for crying out loud.

No but still close... It's called rocking the cradle!
edit on 24-9-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Symer
Are we digging up ancient dirt on Freeman because he said something bad about Obama, or about the tea party?

Just curious so I know who to blame for this ridiculous attempt at character assassination.

my idea exactly.
i don't give a BLANK for the OP's moral utterance.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join