It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Because Your Paranoid, Doesn't Mean They Aren't Out To Get You...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So, about an hour ago, I had a startling experince. A strange guy was knocking at my door, telling me he needed to come in for a maintenence reason. I live in a multi unit apartment building, with an office and a maintenence guy, but I had never seen this dude before. I told him he was not familiar to me. He asked me what is my name. I made one up (very different from mine.) I asked why is he only picking my apartment in the long hallway, and he said he would go in every one. But I dug my heels in, and said I can't let him in. See, the procedure here is, I recieve a notice from the Landlord in advance, or I requested the service. Then he left. He did -not- knock on every other door. You can hear that loud and clear. I called the office, and their after hours lady answered, because NO one was in the physical office downstairs. She told me to file a report with law enforcement, because his presence and reason did not sound legitimate.

Out of allllllllllll these other doors, residents, tennents,............why just only -Me- ?

(Never open your door to a stranger)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Spooky.
Glad to hear you didn't let him in. There are a lot of con men and other crooks out there. But it probably was just some jerk and no some government man or other MIB like thing trying to spook you, at least that's what my sheeple/realistic/whatever side says. But my ATS side says it is weird that the person only went to your place. Have you done anything that might warrant some kind of warning?
I had a strange occurrence at a Walmart (of all places) once where a person I didn't know called me by name and said "It'll be alright." I was like, "Uh, thanks." I then turned and started to walk away and thought, "That was weird." But when I turned around he was long gone. My sheeple side says it was an old classmate that I don't remember but my ATS side says what was up with the "It'll be alright"?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

If you can get yourself a weapon.

I work, if you call it that, very odd hours. One of the maintenance guys showed up and let himself in. He was a new guy and I didn't recognize him. He didn't have a weapon, so I didn't shoot him, nor let him near me.

The office with the police came over to confirm he was who he said he was.

They found him spread-eagled on the floor. I always get a annoucement now.

Poor guy must have crapped his pants.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilsrule

Thats really creepy, tin, did the person look normal to you, or were they dressed odd, etc.?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I used to own a 38 years ago, then I sold it to a gun store. Wish I wouldn't have done that.
Because now, for reasons I'd rather not specify, I'm sure I'd be turned down if I attempted to purchase one.
Well, maybe I'll say that I was hospitalized for awhile about 9 years ago, for being a danger to myself. At that time. I'm extremely fine now though! Not to worry. (Especially, as long as I don't open doors to odd dudes!)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Sounds like he was there to rob you. Good idea to go with your hunch.

new topics

top topics

join