It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing The Coup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I stumbled upon a link today in the comments section of Infowars, which brought me to a conspiracy blog (imagine that), which was somewhat unsettling. Based on the name of the link, I really expected the site to be about Sarah Palin, but it actually seems to be about the internet marketing business, well, it's shady side so to speak. The blog's author seems to have been following his own conspiracy theory for quite a while, as evidenced by the MIB speech, and the "this keeps getting deleted" statements, but he does seem to be onto something. What that something is, I truly can't tell; but it seems as though he believes that a large part of internet marketing is ran by people on the FBI's most wanted list.

Anyway, I found the contents of the site worth a look by someone who is interested in other conspiracy theorists, and what they are doing to get the word out. He compares a lot of photos of FBI wantees, with photos of internet marketers, and I have to say, some of them are convincing. Then he tries to tie Sarah into the mess, which doesn't do any thing for me. If you're into Sarah dirt, you may find some there, but it just may be dirt, with no relation, I don't know...

Remember what I said about generating chatter. This is when stories come out in the news that cause people, usually already under surveillance but not always, to talk on the phone and send emails to each other. Stories are often created to get feedback and develop new intelligence. Everything surrounding Sarah Palin is a complete fabrication to flush out those who are part of secret society. Whether that secret society is Al-Qaeda or The New World Order doesn't matter at this point. If you want to get someone elected why not chose who they are going to run against? Sarah Palin was announced as McCain's running mate so that the people behind Obama's campaign would question if she was aligned with them.

Palin's Dirty Little Secret (source)

The thought occurred to me that this could be an ATS member's site, but on second thought Naaahhhh....

I truly have no other thoughts on this source at the moment. I just thought I would share it, and see what happens...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
interesting but then they start connecting outrageous stuff like

Additional re-cap and breakdown of some codes; Palin, Palestine, and Palindrome S O R O S Osama Obama Biden Bin Laden Oprah Gail Winfrey (win free.) Gail King looking like Whitney White Houston House Maverick Sarah Barracuda Barack O'bomber Maverick Mark Cuban Mamma Search Engine Sarah Palin Mama Grizzly Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Sarah Palin the look alike for Tina Fey who was in Baby Mama

some of the photos they compare of FBI people and such are pretty full-on
edit on 23-9-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

He couldn't convince me either, but I thought some of the photo comparisons were convincing. With facial recognition software, it probably would be easily confirmed/denied. Obviously just a guy with a theory, and that's why I posted it in this forum category...

Kinda' makes you want to steer away from internet marketing!!!

edit on 9/23/2011 by visualmiscreant because: added comment

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
well there are so many conspiracies that the government joins in and creates its own "conspiracies" to trick people

hell they might even say this site has a dangerous virus and post a 4 article blog about it

top topics

join