It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miltary Says If We Go, You Go Too!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I haven't seen this posted yet, I just found it on another site. Apparently the military feels that the those in a position of power have no more rights than we, the average Joe, do. YAY!!!

So anyway, they (the military) had an agenda, and a deadline to meet, and they have. I wonder if this will change the way things play out within the coming week...

Tunnels to at Least 13 Underground Bases Being Sealed Off

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by makinit66

sounds interesting but your link is not working....

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The improvised nuclear bombs (W54 style warheads) were being transfered via those tunnels to Washington DC and New York City when they detonated during a firefight between U.S. military personnel and CIA/DHS/FEMA operatives.

Interesting bed time story...

What is Press Core? A fantasy blog?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I know my thread was placed into skunk works but after reading the link you have posted its hard not to get the shivers. It seems to tie in to what was reported some weeks back

underground cities destroyed

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

At least 13 very powerful underground explosions rocked the United States Midwest in the last 48 hours. They registered as small shallow earthquakes with the USGS. Many of the underground high explosive detonations registered as 2.6 magnitude earthquakes.
The U.S. military is said to be sealing off the tunnels so that the Globalists and the U.S. ghost government (Federal Reserve Bankers, FEMA, DHS, CIA) can’t run and hide from what is predicted to occur within 48 hours of September 27, 2011.

Officers in the U.S. military didn’t seem to be aware of Obama and the Globalists’ planned converging on Denver for a DEFCON 1 (nuclear war imminent) “cocked pistol” drill. An email was sent to the U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations on September 21, 2011 to alert them to planned false flag nuclear detonations on U.S. soil in the American Midwest. The U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations were the ones who raided Citadel Gun and Safe Store in Las Vegas on August 21, 2011 to recover stolen nuclear warhead detonators. They were the ones who intercepted the transfer of improvised nuclear warheads by the CIA in the tunnels that connected the Deep Underground Military Bases on August 23, 2011. The improvised nuclear bombs (W54 style warheads) were being transfered via those tunnels to Washington DC and New York City when they detonated during a firefight between U.S. military personnel and CIA/DHS/FEMA operatives.

It would appear that the U.S. military had a deadline to meet and has already damaged, destroyed or sealed at least 13 underground tunnels or bases. Perhaps their incentive was the fact that Obama, his shadow government and the Globalists made plans to save their own hides and leave the rest of use to fend for ourselves. Perhaps they investigated and confirmed that another false flag nuclear detonation was imminent and acted accordingly to prevent it.

The link 503'd on me twice, so I'll post it here in case anyone else has trouble with the link, or it gets deleted for some reason. I'd like to know their source of information. Sounds a bit "fishy" to me.
edit on 9/23/2011 by Klassified because: Reword

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This week/weekend month is gearing up for something crazy!!!
I wonder what will happen? My stomach turns just thinking about it also!!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Sounds sorcha "fishy" to me too.

Originally posted by irsuccubus
I know my thread was placed into skunk works but after reading the link you have posted its hard not to get the shivers. It seems to tie in to what was reported some weeks back

Yeah, the shivers...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Wow sounds like a Hollywood movie!! Not 100% on the source but I will anxiously await the coming and going, of the above dates. For those getting the 503d screen, click the link a couple more times and the site will come up....kinda weird.?.?

If it is going to happen, then these dates work well for me...I could really go for pocketing my rent money this month

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by makinit66

Kind of a "Coup", ya think?

If I knew that I took a oath to defend this country (Which I did, and still abide) and knew that others who took the same oath were running and hiding. I might just look at them and say, "Hell no, you're going down with the rest of us!"

Also, really? do you want only the surviving "Elite" breeding? Humankind would be doomed in no time.
They have no clue how to work for themselves. Without us lackeys, they would be eating each other within weeks.
edit on 23-9-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

shes right. it ties right in with the benjamin fulford (forbes) interview.

this is like third thread ive found myself saying this in....

im not saying i believe it either way, but he tells ways one can check to verify alot of these things in the interview. im just too lazy to actually check.

i do remember he said you can compare the siesmic readings/graphs for the VA and CO earthquakes and compare them to any normal earthquake and you will not see a build-up liek a typical earthquake. its just a sudden-massive jolt.
edit on 23-9-2011 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
What a crock of bs. Served two reups in the service and 3 of those in DC so I'm a little familiar with protocol and how the system somewhat works and this story is pure fantasy. It reads as if written by someone whom is ignorant of procedures, chain of command, protocols, SOP's and the UCMJ.

Bad work of fantasy that many will believe, sad to say. We just need someone from USGS to show us the 13 powerful nuclear explosions that faked out everyone as earthquakes and have them turn in their diploma's.

link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

""""Wow sounds like a Hollywood movie!! Not 100% on the source but I will anxiously await the coming and going, of the above dates. For those getting the 503d screen, click the link a couple more times and the site will come up....kinda weird.?.?

If it is going to happen, then these dates work well for me...I could really go for pocketing my rent money this month """"""""""""

Well, if you think about it $$$$$$ isn't going to make a rats @#$ if all of does come to pass. just saying LOL

.....................but now that I think about it keeping the rent would be nice if you can get to a backwoods store before they know whats going on

edit on 9/23/2011 by dedpope because: (no reason given)

link   
It is funny seeing this all finally being revealed.

Years ago I was very suspect of Obama's sudden ascension to power which raised questions as to who was behind all of this.

Goldman Sachs and Zbigniew Brzezinski pretty much summed it all up.

Obama was groomed and installed as the "Hope and Change" candidate and later to POTUS to protect the CIA and their role in 911.

And as to why we are still in Afghanistan and the Opium crops , the CIA's gravy train are flourishing !

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

It is funny seeing this all finally being revealed.

Years ago I was very suspect of Obama's sudden ascension to power which raised questions as to who was behind all of this.

Goldman Sachs and Zbigniew Brzezinski pretty much summed it all up.

Obama was groomed and installed as the "Hope and Change" candidate and later to POTUS to protect the CIA and their role in 911.

And as to why we are still in Afghanistan and the Opium crops , the CIA's gravy train are flourishing !

You should stop telling the truth.

For your own safety.

new topics

top topics

join