It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reasons I love Ats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I have taken note of the numerous other conspiracy/information sites springing up in the recent years, and have seen many of them use this site to try to gain members by discussing their merits, and special features. I would like to do the same.

Ats has always been a place built for open discussion of topics, and news articles. It is not a place where the owners or staff try to force any beliefs on its members. You will not receive gospel here, if you want that head over to Alex Jones, and be told what to believe. I still remember the suicides that took place on new years 1999, because of his "confirmation" of Russian soldiers overtaking the coast of America, and nuclear weapons being launched.

If you missed it click here -- Right Here

Now speaking of a forgotten past, let me take you for a walk down memory lane. Now I am going to ask you to use the way-back machine for this as there is no other way to take you through this. So click here Right Here

Now click the way-back machine link, the first result, and type in above top secret in the way back search bar. From here you can walk through Ats, from the beginning to present day.

What you will find is a site with heart self made by the 3 founders of Ats I assume, and in my eyes shows the legitimacy of the owners genuine intent to shed light on a dark world. This took time, and a passion for the truth, the same passion that brings most of us here.

You can use the arrows on the date at top left corner of way back machine or the graph, to take a walk through Ats from the beginning to now. I wonder how many of you will adopt the alien pic on the first pages created as your avatar ?

The other issue I have with these other sites is that they are backed by dollars, and advertising that makes entering into the info world profitable. They get paid because they can skew facts, and sell products. Ats may have ads to cover operating costs, which must be immense considering server requirements and database sizes, but they wont try to turn you into consumers of spirit crystals to protect your soul for the low low price of $19.99, even though we all know that spirit crystals work just as well as magnetic bracelets.

Even helps you meditate.

Anyway you can use the arrows on the date at top left corner of way back machine or the graph, to take a walk through Ats from the beginning to now. I wonder how many of you will adopt the alien pic on the first pages created as your avatar ?

To all the members, staff, and owners of Ats, past and present. Thank you for being there, past, present, and bright future.

You will all love this guaranteed, and is a perfect tool for helping those with eyes shut to open them.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-9-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

join