It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QFDE Part 2: Multiple Personalities in Pop Music Stars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Multiple personality disorder (Or Disassociative Identity Disorder if you want to get technical about it) is widely documented to be the result of abuse usually in early childhood that leads to the creation of more than one ego in a person. I think the powers that be are using this technique to create slaves that perpetrate their agenda to the "rough ashlar" and make them money in the process. I have compiled a short list of modern pop music artists who might possess this disorder which would be indicative of mind control manipulation. I'm not going to go into detail about them because open-source intelligence is widely available on the internet (vis a vis Google or Wikipedia).

List:
1. Eminem
2. Nicki Minaj
3. Beyonce
4. Lady Gaga
5. Christina Aguilera

Eminem
"He was a guy named Marshall Mathers with a rap alter ego named Eminem, and that alter ego happened to have a lunatic doppelganger of its own named Slim Shady. He was merely playing a role (or three)."
www.time.com...

Nicki Minaj
. “To get away from all their fighting, I would imagine being a new person,” Minaj says. “ ‘Cookie’ was my first identity—that stayed with me for a while. I went on to Harajuku Barbie, then Nicki Minaj. Fantasy was my reality.
nymag.com...

Beyonce
"I'm not like her in real life at all," she said. "I'm not flirtatious and super-confident and fearless like her. What I feel onstage I don't feel anywhere else. It's an out-of-body experience. I created my stage persona to protect myself so that when I go home I don't have to think about what it is I do. Sasha isn't me.

Lady Gaga
Also known as "Jo Calderone"
www.mtv.com...=1668979

Christina Aguilera
"And for anybody who thinks that was digitally changed in some camera effect, it wasn't," Aguilera told MTV News. "That was me!" In the clip, the singer plays three different versions of herself, each with their own personality.
www.mtv.com...

That's all for now! I'll make more posts as events develop!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The question is is this merely compartmentalizing, which all of us do, or is it more?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

I have to agree with you on this one, these pop stars are being used and abused by the industry and probably don't even know it. Such a sad thing.

join