It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from Australia!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hi ATS community and thanks for allowing me to join! I live on the eastern seaboard of Australia ( that'll narrow it down for ya!) and have been harbouring secret feelings that we are being lied to, distracted and manipulated, probably not to our benefit...
I purchased a very tough four-wheel drive earlier in the year in case I need to suddenly flee the city I no longer really want to live in. I'm in the process of asssembling a decent bug-out-bag and have been hoarding heritage variety vegetable seeds for over a year. My mother lives about 3 hours away outside of a rural town on secluded acreage. This would be my hidey-hole should needs dictate.
I really hope my preperations aren't necessary on the one hand, but also would feel like a paranoid fool if my intuitions turn out to be incorrect and everything just rolls on like before. From what I've read, I'm not alone in my thoughts, however, I'm yet to meet anyone who thinks the same as I do, and therefore don't tell anyone I know in RL.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverkiss

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
welcome to ATS hope you enjoy your time here

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
heya mate,
welcome. good to see more aussies here

I'm yet to meet anyone who thinks the same as I do, and therefore don't tell anyone I know in RL.

im same
edit on 22-9-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

hey there! i live in Victoria and feel the same as you... i go 4wd-ing every now and then with some mates and am always on the look-out for old mines i could possibly live in one day

one thing i did was buy some mapping software (get software with HEMA maps) and just look around for a part of the world i know the study this area on the pc, you will be surprised with what extra info you can get such as mine locations

enjoy and welcome

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

If I may paraphrase an old saying:

It is better to be prepared and thought a fool than to be caught unprepared and prove it.

Seeya around the boards.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS from South Texas
Lots of topics esp. the Survival forum
Enjoy your time here
Again Welcome !

top topics

join