It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this survey just dropped down while I was on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
And it asks me how often i visit this site, how i visit it, and so on.

is this odd to you or is this something the site owner knows of? Has anyone else gotten this????

s2e.scorecardresearch.com...

you'll have to hit the go back button or continue for it to load. hopefully it will. If not, Im' going to see if I can copypaste here.

Scorecard Research

What is your gender?
Male
Female
What is your age?
Where are you accessing the Internet from right now?
How many people, including yourself, regularly use this computer/device? Don't know/ not sure

In the last 30 days, how many computers or mobile devices have you used to access the Internet from each of the following types of locations?
Number of Computers/Mobile Devices
From a computer owned by a neighbor, friend or relative not in your household
From a computer owned by you or someone in your household
From a computer owned by your employer
From your cell phone/mobile device
From a computer owned by a Café, library or other public place
Other location

In the last 30 days, how many times have you visited the Internet and this website specifically from the following locations?
Internet Overall This website

Other location

For a typical visit, how many minutes do you spend at the following locations, accessing the Internet overall and visiting this website specifically?
Internet Overall This website

Other location

edit on 22-9-2011 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Dead survey link bro.
Probably specific to only work for a single person then deactivate. Never encountered one myself, but wouldn't trust an off site reference.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowMonk

I'm going to post screenshots if I can.... hopefully it will work. Never done this before....

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

I got it on my cell phone today.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

From this site? I hope the site owner has okayed this. Otherwise, lol, some one some where some how is going to take this to the conspiracy aisle.

...oh wait.....

Still. I wanted to ask the whole and see what was up. Too odd for my liking personally, innocent lil survey or not.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If your browser has a status bar at the bottom i.e. Firefox, you will notice that nearly everything you do / every page you view on ATS is tracked and reported by Scorecard Research.

www.scorecardresearch.com...

Ironically, if you want to you can opt out of their tracking services (coookies placed on your computer) by.......installing another cookie from them! However, if you do opt out you are probably violating the T's&C's of this site so keep that in mind.

Do you use cookies?

In order to identify browser-level behavior such as new versus repeat visitors to a website or page, we may drop cookies in support of our market research efforts. To opt-out of this browser-level tracking you can click here. If you choose to opt-out, a cookie will be placed on your computer instructing us to disable our ability to browser-level track of your website visitation while on a website with a ScorecardResearch beacon installed. However, if your browser does not accept cookies, or if you delete all of your cookies, then this browser-level tracking may occur. Additionally, this opt-out is only effective when you are using the Internet browser you were using when you opted-out.

new topics

top topics

join