It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver, Elenin, two suns, 3 days of darkness... makes me wonder...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I know this just may go into skunk or hoax or super conspiracy. I just more want opinions and feedback. I want to say this idea that hit me is something more can debunk than post "This makes sense" replies as I"m on the fence either way myself but really, this kind of hit me today. Perhaps another touched on this idea in a post, reply or the like.

With the military thing going on in Denver, the President going to Denver the same time, Elenin supposedly cutting out the sun for 3 days rendering us in possible darkness as said in the Bible, and now this 'two suns seen all over the world during rise, set or even high noon in Northern countries', it really got me pondering:

What is the chance (scary as it is) that that second sun could be a meteor coming towards us and the govt etc didn't want to let us know to avoid panic? I mean, wouldn't this .... make sense in a stretching-it kind of way? We've talked about all possibilities of each subject above. But to me, things are seemingly 'too coincidental' for me to poo poo it totally off as 'just another rabidly thought up idea' -

but doesn't it make you wonder? Even a little nibbling at the mind? I really don't want to start people ... I don't know... panicking or anything. But it all just 'hit' me earlier today. All I know is I've been not worrying about things as much - though still taking life seriously of course - but just not sweating the small stuff like I was before all of this started happening. I mean, what IF something is about to go down (and we ATS'ers know that 'something' could be a myriad of things from everything to a few things to nothing at all). What if something is about to go down? I'd rather use this time to change my outlook on life, be kinder than normal, stop letting idiotic things upset me; start to LIVE as we all should have been living. Making myself a better human. I can't tell you what's going to happen in the next hour much less next month, year, decade, century, but I suppose with all these possible scary outcomes mulling about on everyone's minds (Even the naysayers have worries, if they go along these lines or not. Each worry is valid if it's about paying that bill on time, getting your prescription or the world ending) why not use it to really look at your Self?

We do never know when or how the end will be/be like, but there will BE an end. How it will be flavored, when ever it happens, there are always ends. Me, I'm just bettering myself as a whole.

But anyway, ramble aside: what do you all think? I want to hear from the fence sitters such as myself to the full believers to those who feel it's just another conspiracy. Would love a decent conversation between us all.

After all, every person has their opinion which they fully believe in. /Some/ one has to be right. To me, every opinion is correct since it's believed fully by said person. No reason to be cruel. In these situations, no one knows who, if any one, is correct. So, that said, I hope we get a good discussion about this.

(I know Elenin is super far away - but what's behind it? What is this 'second sun'? Just more food for thought).

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
incoming meteorites do not look like the sun I know that. If there is a second sun, and thats a big if(its going to take more than a few yt videos to be conclusive) its probably the recently discussed paralell universe that has been talked about? Also do you really honestly truly believe that elenin, a meteor, or a comet, or a brown dwarf, whatever, could make it ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE UNIVERSE UNSCATHED? NO WAY! I do like the sensationalistic thread title covering all the "big" topics in one title lol congrats

By the way I work for the city and county of denver and I work AT DIA EVERYDAY and I can assure you there is nothing going on along that front by the way

edit on 22-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Why would it need to be unscathed

We just are curious to see how close to being in between the sun and us it will be.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Never write more than than a brain damaged idiot can read in one breath and a half.

Take care ------------

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

Why would it need to be unscathed

We just are curious to see how close to being in between the sun and us it will be.

Why does that matter? A 3 kilometer wide comet (now less that it broke up) would not even be visible let alone BL ha ha bloc haha block out the sun

edit on 22-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

Never write more than than a brain damaged idiot can read in one breath and a half.

Take care ------------

LOL
I love you xD

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I totally starred everyone. Some made me laugh and a laugh is always good. This is why sitting on the fence is the best route, imo.

I wonder if anyone else will chat in here. I mean, every one of you so far makes perfect sense.

And yeah, I was trying to create an eye catching title. >> Figured that would work. :3

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
I totally starred everyone. Some made me laugh and a laugh is always good. This is why sitting on the fence is the best route, imo.

I wonder if anyone else will chat in here. I mean, every one of you so far makes perfect sense.

And yeah, I was trying to create an eye catching title. >> Figured that would work. :3

I starred ya right back sorry I just like being a wiseacre

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Totally fine and again, it's why I love being on the fence about some things. That way, I can pretty much nod my head to almost all replies and also not miss the humor for being so 'one side or the other' firm. I think if everyone was a 'fencer', life would probably hold more fun instead of ill.

Of course that sounds TOO simple, sadly.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I could think of a way it could block out the sun perhaps. It is leaving or was a tail that is much larger then the comet so clouds block out the sun so does dust so why couldn`t a tail from a comet?

OP I like the way you think but maybe I have a flaw in this thinking. A asteroid or meteor coming from the direction of the sun would be sucked into the sun wouldn`t it as it went past it?
I always figured that would be the one direction we are safe from such things. Of course it could always cause one to swing towards us but a shot coming from the sun I just can`t figure.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Good point. I like how you think also and that does make sense. I never would have thought of that if you didn't bring it up.

I love love LOVE how people can help others see things they may not have seen/thought up. So in a way, what you posted brings even another valid angle to all of this. Sweet!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Personally, I believe that it is just another 'rapture' but if this percieved fear has made you become a better person, then all I can say is good for you. If only the other hoaxed threats had the same effect on the rest of the population; maybe we wouldnt have so much evil in the world.

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Wait.. why havent I heard about this whole two suns thing? Your not reffering to the new planet are you? (The tattooine one)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

www.youtube.com...

^^[above] ^^ Is the last YT vid I've seen of two suns hope it helps.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AtlantisX99

IMO I think the whole "ELENIN" event is another ( wave with your left hand & take there walet with your right) type of move.

.....So who's walet are they taking?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

quick short and clean summary

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
3km big elenin wont block the sun? but what happens when u put 20 cm hand in front of yr eyes. can u see anything then? comet elenin is here. i took this photo few days back. this could be broken part of comet elenin. if u dont believe it, keep it yrself. enjoy yr days. thats all. hehehe

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sarojadevi

What am I supposed to be seeing except the sun?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by demoncleaner

are u blind or wear glasses? cant u see below the sun theres a blue object? there r a lot of them. broken pieces of elenin. open ur eyes widely ok. stop pretending, most important thing

top topics

<<   2 >>

join